Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha (48226 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / Rare Picture Of The First Onitsha Niger Bridge Under Construction In The 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by AmericanQuarter: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2018
The River Niger Bridge in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria connects southeastern Nigeria with western Nigeria over the River Niger. It is linked to Asaba in Delta State, Nigeria.

#photography #photooftheday #rivernigerbridge #structure #structurephotography #anambra #delta #asaba #likes #instagram #onitsha #architecturalphotography #details #civilengineering #river #asabaphotography #lagos #abuja #nwaolaifumnanyaphotograpy - #regrann

Lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
What is that couple doing under the bridge?
So this is my first ever ftc, and it's on a thread comprised of just a snap underneath a bridge. Issokay

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by jeffoe(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by frankmelv(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
nA ME BE FIRST SHAA
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by ask4double(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please if you know Anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it, it's none of my business.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by rhythyson: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
wow
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
God bless Onitsha.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by AutoSpaNg: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
uigu
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by jeffoe(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
QuitNotice:
E
e for egg�

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Jaybeee(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
frankmelv:
nA ME BE FIRST SHAA
bros check well

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by chibike69: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by bedspread: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Seen
Saw
Sawn

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by overhypedsteve(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
two things.
1. the past is filled with so much memories of our failed struggles as a Nation. Nigeria is not what it should be. we are not where we should be. we have failed in areas where other nations find effortless success. Brothers and Sister, Men and Brethren. Let us come together with one voice and kick for the sales of this entity called Nigeria. the return from the sales will be given to each citizens according to how much they have contributed towards our national growth. I for one, I predict myself receiving up to 398 Million Naira in return if Nigeria is sold. and this is quite a lot. so what would you rather do? don't you see selling Nigeria is a good idea?

9 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by yusakins(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
tourism attraction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by BabaIbo: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cool
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by emmaokw(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
also the cheapest.... Thanks to the colonial masters

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by sykeng(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
what's so special about the bridge, op shift abeg

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Suspect33(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
The only credible infastructure in the East, no wonder they are running to Ibadan n Lagos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by OCTAVO: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by zombieHUNTER: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
post=68200615:
God bless Onitsha.

God bless Nigeria.

Onitsha and Nigeria does not go together

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by nero2face: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cool
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Paperwhite(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
The place wherein the blood sucker-Murtala Muhammed met his waterloo thrice.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by dljbd1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nice
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by conductor97: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I endorse

19 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Pack to Somalia and be Happy!

Sage trip......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is a disaster waiting to happen. I am not thrilled.

Abeg when is Buhari starting work on the second Niger Bridge
And those of you coming here to post pictures of the bridge at various stages of completion, thunder wey go kiss una, e still wan apply some lip gloss before e go fire una.
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
jeffoe:
e for egg�
I finally made it. Come on, celebrate me grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha by itsandi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Been here before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport / The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.