Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (69103 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by fucktoto: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Emaprince:
Dont mind those sensitive wolfs that perpetrate evil through religion.

How many pastors or Christians or Cele members have come out to threaten Falz because he clearly showed a white garment cleric touching the breast of a member?

Christian will rather laugh and let God do his job. Not this nonsense threats here and there from fake religion of peace

you see, that's what i like about the Christians - they're not violent or fanatic.

the only reason i left Christianity is because they don't slam their foreheads on the floor while praying.

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by fucktoto: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
laytoshtwo:

what is not true?

islam is a religion of peace. haven't you read how prophet muhammed peacefully spread the messages of allah without shedding blood?

it's just the foooolanis that are dragging us back.

asalamyalekum, bro.

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by fucktoto: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Lol, it's always a mental issues when Christian terrorists are involved.

please let's always stand by the truth. honesty is the way of islam.

are these Christians too?

asalamyalekum.

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
LZAA:

U all are still missing the main point
There's a reason the us put serious restriction of visa applicants from moslem nations

The point you are missing is that you are not well grounded on this discourse, you are seeing everything from religious lens. Now lemme school you a bit

Trump banned 7 countires which includes

Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Afganistan, Somalia and North Korea.

Did you know that USA have invaded all these countries besides Iran and North Korea?
Did you know that their invasion destroyed these countries?

Why didn't he ban

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain et al?

He left those ones because they are wealthy countries and rich in oil.

If you think Trumps ban on those countries is religious then you don't know anything

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by SomehowBROWN(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Maybe yes, maybe no.... I just know if a foreigner walked up to me and asked or confronted me in a debate about what happens in the northern part of my country I won't win points by telling him "oh that's the north, we r quite different down south" it's all one Nigeria fam
ollah2:

Should Northerern ills be used to judge the whole country?

Ignorance
Illiteracy
Bigotry
Violence
Child birth

Et al
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by fucktoto: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
yyeske, blackpanda and shamecurls, i'm not happy that none of you have contributed anything to this thread. we can't be fasting and shying away from the truth...it's not the way of islam.

i believe muric is overreacting over this video ish. please tell me what you think.

asalamyalekum, brothers.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by fucktoto: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

Man, hate speeches would never do us good in Nigeria. It will only break us more and more, it will make us more vulnerable and tools for leaders from all spheres viz political, religious, social et al.

Muslims rarely comment badly on the entirety of Christianity when matters like this happen. They usually hit the perpetrators. Check below

this is inappropriate, bro.

as muslims, we ought not to bask on self-glorifications. you quoted yourself as an example of a good muslim, that's very wrong. let allah be the judge.

asalamyalekum.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
SomehowBROWN:
Maybe yes, maybe no.... I just know if a foreigner walked up to me and asked or confronted me in a debate about what happens in the northern part of my country I won't win points by telling him "oh that's the north, we r quite different down south" it's all one Nigeria fam

You cant use what happens in Alabama to reach conclusions about New York and say it's one America fam
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by SomehowBROWN(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Well thats a country with bout 4 different time zones, we are still struggling with making the rest of the world understand Africa is not just one country. Soo.... that's that.
ollah2:

You cant use what happens in Alabama to reach conclusions about New York and say it's one America fam
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
SomehowBROWN:
Well thats a country with bout 4 different time zones, we are still struggling with making the rest of the world understand Africa is not just one country. Soo.... that's that.

I only used USA as a case study, but you get the grip. Well, until Africa go back to it's roots then it will always be laughing stock.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Macmoni(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
falz Bleep up
y him no show d girls carry bomb blow dem sef con die go paradise ......muric for happy
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Angrymode: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is Nigeria, thunder fire una!!!!
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by LZAA: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

The point you are missing is that you are not well grounded on this discourse, you are seeing everything from religious lens. Now lemme school you a bit

Trump banned 7 countires which includes

Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Afganistan, Somalia and North Korea.

Did you know that USA have invaded all these countries besides Iran and North Korea?
Did you know that their invasion destroyed these countries?

Why didn't he ban

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain et al?

He left those ones because they are wealthy countries and rich in oil.

If you think Trumps ban on those countries is religious then you don't know anything
Iraq went against the us
Us actually armed afgans during the cold war
Us lost many troops during the korea war just as they did in vietnam and took their L
They invaded libya to stop gadaffi from pushing the one africa currency
Us actually started attacking libya during reagan's time
Finally it has NOTHING to do with religion rather it has to do with the fact that 99% of terrorists all come from islamic countries
No sentiments just hard facts
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by diadem10: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

: undecided
No sense at all to know you can't base your story on an hear say of a friend. Bring up major fact that he was killing for a christian God.
Let's even bring it home, name a Nigeria christian terrorist that killed for Jesus or shut up already.

I don't even take all these muslims turned atheist/agnost serious. You ain't different from your blood sucking brothers. The annoying part is when you claim otherwise. Bunch of coward hypocrites.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Caseless: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
SomehowBROWN:
Lmao, see how u came in sounding like ur fuckin username, so Caseless!! Sanu. Brain box, ur part of the problem I'm trying to talk bout, u now brought in size of church? When u guys literally have a small mosque in every block in every hostel? Dude that's not even my problem, ur part of the problem I'm talking bout. I started this of with ur muric people but u guys have made it to b a christian vs Muslim debate, I don't even have the strength, my potato dey burn for fire. I don't want to start Cuz obviously u have problems with self confidence if u have to start with insults bruh.

It's a Christian/Muslim thing now cos you guys made it so.

We have mosques in every hostels because of regularity and our mode of worship.

I repeat, if you were groomed in A.B.U and still thinks like this, then it's unfortunate.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
LZAA:

Iraq went against the us
Us actually armed afgans during the cold war
Us lost many troops during the korea war just as they did in vietnam and took their L
They invaded libya to stop gadaffi from pushing the one africa currency
Us actually started attacking libya during reagan's time
Finally it has NOTHING to do with religion rather it has to do with the fact that 99% of terrorists all come from islamic countries
No sentiments just hard facts

How did Iraq go against US?
USA armed the Talibans agaisnt the Soviets.

Im gonna school you on whay you know not. The term terrorist defers from section to section, to us Al Qeada, Isis, Talibans are terrorist groups but they are freedom fighters to USA, Isreal, Saudi Arabia, France and UK.

Was Taliban existing before the invasion of Afganistan?
Was Al Qeada existing before the invasion of Iraq?
Was ISIS existing before the invasion of Syria?
Was Al Shabab existing before the invasion of Somalia?

Who trained these guys to be sophicated in their modus operandi? The CIA.
Al Qeada methamorphosed into ISSI hence the reason you barely hear about them again.

If you monotonous country is destroyed turning it to ruins, where did toku expect the fighters to come from? Australia?

Go and read about Yinon plan
Go and read about 7 countires in 5 years

And watch this video too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HLjC53emUM

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by oluscofield(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
GoTV:
grin
pls I a. unable to download this pix n I need it for my new poem... can u send it to me via whatsapp... God bless whoever does in earnest.... 08030952662 thanks in advance
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
diadem10:

No sense at all to know you can't base your story on an hear say of a friend. Bring up major fact that he was killing for a christian God.
Let's even bring it home, name a Nigeria christian terrorist that killed for Jesus or shut up already.

I don't even take all these muslims turned atheist/agnost serious. You ain't different from your blood sucking brothers. The annoying part is when you claim otherwise. Bunch of coward hypocrites.

It's now a Nigeria christian terrorist and not world again, lol. You bigotry and dumbness amazes me.

You will still tell se.un, you don't take him serious before he is an atheist. Blood sucking brothers like the attached

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by pennyforthought: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
MURIC: Terrorism is falsely used to insult Muslims and to ruin our image
Also MURIC: Stop making fun of us or we will kill you and will become violent

lol at these idiots. If you are so sensitive about your religion that someone making fun of it leads you to threatening and killing them, you don’t deserve to be a part of society. Go live in a cave where no one can insult your religion.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ehinmowo: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
fruqy:

Are you just trying to make FTC Or you're just too stupid and dumb?

I think its the latter

I can see dt ur brain is in ur asshole like millions of others
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Okoroawusa: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
fucktoto:
all my brothers in islam, don't you think muric is overreacting?

it's just a video for allah's sake; they never mentioned islam or any other religion.

my conclusion: it is not HARAM!

muslim brothers' opinions needed (Christians please stay away) :

yarimo

blackpanda

shamecurls

okoroawusa

vedaxcool/vexdacool

saarkki

caseless

LZAA

abuforallah1

isaabubakar

asalamyalekum, brothers.
In as much as I agree with you all the aforementioned monikers are not all Muslims

See as you dey for your windowless, overheating hostel room trying to be funny

park well!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Rawgold29(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Wetin person no go hear in Nigeria..
What has mumurics said about leah's abduction?
Or fulani herdsmen killings?

Bunch of fools..
you can say that s thousands time....
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by fucktoto: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Okoroawusa:

In as much as I agree with you all the aforementioned monikers are not all Muslims

See as you dey for your windowless, overheating hostel room trying to be funny

park well!

but at least you're a muslim and i trust you're not a fanatic like blackpanda and shamecurls...so i'd still trust your judgement.

don't you think muric is overreacting? i think so.

asalamyalekum, bro. i just broke my fast now.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Caseless: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
LZAA:

Maybe because a pastor much more a female shouldn't be doing so in the first place
Sacraments are sacred in the catholic and pentecostal church and only anointed hands touch them
Pls tell me the islamic symbols desecrated?
it's not that hijab has not been used in a video before. Joel ft 2face, we saw a girl in hijab in a respectful way. But having your dancing team in an immoral dance just to portray certain victims of terrorism is repugnant.

Why must they all be in hijab if he's talking about the chibok girls?
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by oluwasegun007(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dongreat:
Ok while I enjoyed the music and will chant the messages passed by Falz, I got to be sincere in judgment. Falz should have know better that religion is a very sensitive issue in Nigeria and it’s ill advised to goad actions from any religion set knowing that majorities are core fanatics who will die for their beliefs. The beheading part is an undiluted message but the hijab dancing part for me is uncalled for.
I may be incorrect but Falz is a Christian (can’t be sure) so his actions will be perceived more by the opposite religion set (Muslim) as core disrespect and consequences my not be from the this Muslim group but from a fanatical junky.
That said, Falz can’t withdraw the video and if he does, millions have downloaded copies hence it’s never going away. Best option for him now is to explain critically of his art to the group and I am sure it won’t be a problem since he’s learned.
I hope you are seeing this Falz and thinking critically of your next actions

Ps: I am no Christian or Muslim but an agnostic. So before mentioning to play the religious sentimental card, please think twice.

So, what's your opinion on the dancing chorister and pastor removing demon from sister chest....
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Okoroawusa: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
fucktoto:

but at least you're a muslim and i trust you're not a fanatic like blackpanda and shamecurls...so i'd still trust your judgement.

don't you think muric is overreacting? i think so.

asalamyalekum, bro. i just broke my fast now.

Young man I strongly advise that you stay away from hard drugs
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by taiwolomo1: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
More than 90% of those making comments on this platform are Christians and u guys r really bias! U all' kW so well dt hijab is a sign of respect in Islam ..why shd an artist make mockery of it in a music video. Esp in a multi-religious place like Nigeria.pls lets not b
Hippocrates ...as long as its against Muslim! U all gon support it ! But u kp mute when its about christains wrong doing....pls let's preach peace and unity. Wht falz did is uncall for! He needs to critically explain his vid content and apologiz if need b.!!
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by fucktoto: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Young man I strongly advise that you stay away from hard drugs

are you mad? how dare you address me with "young man? shey o mo age mi ni?

i only called you out coz i thought you're a good muslim and you'd have a different opinion from the muric's.

look, i'm fasting and i won't like to insult anyone yet, but mind how you address me.

asalamyalekum, bro.

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by LZAA: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Caseless:
it's not that hijab has not been used in a video before. Joel ft 2face, we saw a girl in hijab in a respectful way. But having your dancing team in an immoral dance just to portray certain victims of terrorism is repugnant.

Why must they all be in hijab if he's talking about the chibok girls?
Cuz all the chibok girls wore hijab?
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by LZAA: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

How did Iraq go against US?
USA armed the Talibans agaisnt the Soviets.

Im gonna school you on whay you know not. The term terrorist defers from section to section, to us Al Qeada, Isis, Talibans are terrorist groups but they are freedom fighters to USA, Isreal, Saudi Arabia, France and UK.

Was Taliban existing before the invasion of Afganistan?
Was Al Qeada existing before the invasion of Iraq?
Was ISIS existing before the invasion of Syria?
Was Al Shabab existing before the invasion of Somalia?

Who trained these guys to be sophicated in their modus operandi? The CIA.
Al Qeada methamorphosed into ISSI hence the reason you barely hear about them again.

If you monotonous country is destroyed turning it to ruins, where did toku expect the fighters to come from? Australia?

Go and read about Yinon plan
Go and read about 7 countires in 5 years

And watch this video too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HLjC53emUM
You want to school me yet u ask me how iraq went against the us?
grin
Ok o i'm listening
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
lovelybugs:

If you have the time can you give me an example of situations which made you believe that they are brainwashed?
Lovely bug,please stay out of this.I have got pesticides for bugs
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Caseless: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
LZAA:

Cuz all the chibok girls wore hijab?
chibok girls were dancing in the hijab?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Meet Amar Bharati Who Has Raised His Hand For 45 Years (Pictures) / "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names / Don Jazzy Asks Linda Ikeji If She Can Act, After Banky W & Adesua's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.