Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (69101 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chochovini:
I thought I warned you never to quote me again? In case you did understand me very well at first let me type it in capitals -DON‘T EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN ON THIS FORUM, DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND? I REPEAT, NEVER AGAIN! This come with a last warning no more pleading. I will not warn you again after this.
I would quote you whenever I see your post and it is balderdash.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Chochovini: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I would quote you whenever I see your post and it is balderdash.
Ar arh? See me see trouble o... What exactly do you want from me? Lols. I don enter wahala here o.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chochovini:
Ar arh? See me see trouble o... What exactly do you want from me? Lols. I don enter wahala here o.
Nothing,
Just don't insult me the way you did next time and I promise not to give you trouble or invite you to one chance or give you wahala.

Anyway no problem it is all good.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Chochovini: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nothing,
Just don't insult me the way you did next time and I promise not to give you trouble or invite you to one chance or give you wahala.

Anyway no problem it is all good.
Yes I realized I insulted you way too bad even though you actually started it all but to prove that I am the Man and as such I ought to behave and leave quarrel for women especially on social media. I apologized haven‘t I? What else do you want from me or you want me to do? Chai... This na real gbege o.. The yoruba people will say “ ogbami ooo... Hahahahahahaha
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chochovini:
Yes I realized I insulted you way too bad even though you actually started it all but to prove that I am the Man and as such I ought to behave and leave quarrel for women especially on social media. I apologized haven‘t I? What else do you want from me or you want me to do? Chai... This na real gbege o.. The yoruba people will say “ ogbami ooo... Hahahahahahaha
You apologised I apologised and you said I was proud and continued blabbing so in other words you were not tired and enjoyed the exchanged.
I don't really like that gender argument of "I am the man" or only woman that argue on social media now that is stereotyping. You enter gbege whenever you insult me but since you are tired let us bury the hatchet.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Chochovini: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You apologised I apologised and you said I was proud and continued blabbing so in other words you were not tired and enjoyed the exchanged.
I don't really like that gender argument of "I am the man" or only woman that argue on social media now that is stereotyping. You enter gbege whenever you insult me but since you are tired let us bury the hatchet.
Chai... Women and their problems. Now I know what those married men are really going through in the hands of their wives at home. A woman would be the first to insult you or even throw the first blow but when you react in like manner, its a problem. Hia! No wonder there are prevalent cases of domestic violence in the society today. May God give me a woman of virtue and understanding o please! I quit. Dont quote me again o please, ehen.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
lovelybugs:
Its really funny how I never insulted you once but it didn't take anything for you to start insulting me! Ha!
It really says a lot about your character.
This may be a faceless forum but remember God sees all especially what's in your heart undecided

I am very sorry.you made me remember something that happened some years back.Accept my apologies,i am truly sorry
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by lovelybugs(f): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
reminiscing:

I am very sorry.you made me remember something that happened some years back.Accept my apologies,i am truly sorry
Apology accepted smiley
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Kobicove(m): 4:01am On Jun 07, 2018
These people like too much drama abeg undecided
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
ubyrich:

lol.......lass lass dem go taya. 4 ordinary video. which one is shaku shaku a drug related dance. mtchewwww

LOl and they finally "tayad", they withdrew their ultimatum and ended the case.

SW 1 - 0 North.grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by EmzyT: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Apart from me, Who else is tired of this Falz/Muric issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Meet Amar Bharati Who Has Raised His Hand For 45 Years (Pictures) / "Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.