Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (69110 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by adisabarber(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
EzeNri:

Sorry, he is the best.

I used one of the best so that people will not attack me grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by akdjr(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Religion!Religion!!Religion!!!. Why do Africans accept this? Let's forget about any form of foreign religion and go back to our root.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ibrahim505:
This case suppose to be handled by government as a case of sparking religious violence.
It's a clear abuse of Islam and the guy supposed to be punished for that

Why are you Muslims so intolerant and violent Falz dissed pastors in the song yet no reaction from pastors or CAN. Why do you people think you own Nigeria?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by banio: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
I can't download that song or dance to it. It is a useless song, politics aside
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by greatbuc(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Christian girls were adorned in hijab by boko boys.. Muric where were you then? Are hijab meant for non believers? American films depicts islamic acts and even chant religous songs. Muric where were you? Muric.. Just let it go. End time things. You also say so so number of 'christians' convert to.... A christian can't convert. Its either he never believed in jesus christ or is just a fool like YOU!

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by spencekat(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
dreamzy:
If Christians where 20% as violent as these muslims, the world would have ended before some of us are born sef.
True

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
nwakibie3:

https://politicsngr.com/withdraw-nigeria-video-within-7-days-else-muslim-group-threatens-falz/
Who are these terrorist trying to be relevant.They are always violent over bullshit.what is the big deal,Falz has passed his message,MURIC are terrorist,muslims are violent !!!
There was a part in the videos where they did something about Christians,how many CAN members have you seen making noise?
The video is an eye opener,call a spade a spade.we have been concealing everything in this country.Accomodating all their excesses....please,let them keep quiet. Falz,nothing will happen

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by evanschigo: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Falz, Abeg run for your life oooooo. Because THIS IS NIGERIA very soon they will start looking for someone to kill. killing fellow humans is part of their teachings.....

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
They can't do anything jare. They are just issuing threat that will never hold any water. You are even making falz to be more popular.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by calculator123(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
kenzysmith:
Falz is an idiot watching our dirty linen in public
You are a bigger Ediot for saying rubbish

6 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Vastjoy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
I strongly support MURIC

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dongreat:
Ok while I enjoyed the music and will chant the messages passed by Falz, I got to be sincere in judgment. Falz should have know better that religion is a very sensitive issue in Nigeria and it’s ill advised to goad actions from any religion set knowing that majorities are core fanatics who will die for their beliefs. The beheading part is an undiluted message but the hijab dancing part for me is uncalled for.
I may be incorrect but Falz is a Christian (can’t be sure) so his actions will be perceived more by the opposite religion set (Muslim) as core disrespect and consequences my not be from the this Muslim group but from a fanatical junky.
That said, Falz can’t withdraw the video and if he does, millions have downloaded copies hence it’s never going away. Best option for him now is to explain critically of his art to the group and I am sure it won’t be a problem since he’s learned.
I hope you are seeing this Falz and thinking critically of your next actions

Ps: I am no Christian or Muslim but an agnostic. So before mentioning to play the religious sentimental card, please think twice.

Religion is a sensitive thing in Nigeria but MURIC is mad for this statement. Must everything be seen from the religious len? Fallz did what he felt was fine for his musical video and we have seen loads of scenes from Nollywood portraying both sects doing bad things in their outfits or religious houses. Should the movies be banned and removed too?

The leader of MURIC is simply crazy or perhaps have a mission. I don't think MURIC was as insane as this under the precious leader( correct me if I'm wrong).. The guy needs thorough beating.. Btw, you chose wisely being an Agnostic. I like you type.

10 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
This Muric reactIon is nothing compared to the way Jehovah withnesses would av reacted. E.g. Riofidelio, unbitchable, kolawoleibukun1, emiooko.. These are some nairaland case studies grin
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Fashblonder: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wch is why more people shld do this kind ofthing...why are we do sensitive abt religion in connection to a music video when there are so many things happening in Nigeria? They're just being extra as far as I'm concerned. Moreover Christians werealso mentioned in the video so what's all the fuss about? They won't pick useful things n learn...It's things that don't matter that'll be chooking them.
Dongreat:
Ok while I enjoyed the music and will chant the messages passed by Falz, I got to be sincere in judgment. Falz should have know better that religion is a very sensitive issue in Nigeria and it’s ill advised to goad actions from any religion set knowing that majorities are core fanatics who will die for their beliefs. The beheading part is an undiluted message but the hijab dancing part for me is uncalled for.
I may be incorrect but Falz is a Christian (can’t be sure) so his actions will be perceived more by the opposite religion set (Muslim) as core disrespect and consequences my not be from the this Muslim group but from a fanatical junky.
That said, Falz can’t withdraw the video and if he does, millions have downloaded copies hence it’s never going away. Best option for him now is to explain critically of his art to the group and I am sure it won’t be a problem since he’s learned.

Ps: I am no Christian or Muslim but an agnostic. So before mentioning to play the religious sentimental card, please think twice.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
reminiscing:

Who are these terrorist trying to be relevant.They are always violent over bullshit.what is the big deal,Falz has passed his message,MURIC are terrorist,muslims are violent !!!
There was a part in the videos where they did something about Christians,how many CAN members have you seen making noise?
The video is an eye opener,call a spade a spade.we have been concealing everything in this country.Accomodating all their excesses....please,let them keep quiet. Falz,nothing will happen

I believe you are learned and it's only a bigot that generalises. Falz made a video which might not go down well with MURIC hence this outburst. It's MURIC that isn't cool with it, why go ahead to generalise Muslims are violent?

When a Pastor or CAN rejects something, shouuld that be used to generalise that Christians are violent? Bigotry and hypocrisy can't make you a better person but rather make you hate your neighbour because he doesn't share same views with you and it's not possible for everybody to share same views.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by jennifermahan(f): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Fashblonder: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ikr!!!!
akdjr:
Religion!Religion!!Religion!!!. Why do Africans accept this? Let's forget about any form of foreign religion and go back to our root.
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by tolexy007(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dongreat:

falz dont owns anybody explanation......

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
samkleen:
What of Saamu Alajo...Its unfortunate some group can threaten the peace of a country this much..SMH

You dey mind those fool that call themselves MUMU right concern(MUMURIC), dey don't see those movies that portrays Christian girls as prostitute, or pastor as ritualist, or some useless movies that will use a title like Omo cele, e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by DreamersVille24(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigerians please do not be deceived.

Closeted terrorists like madridguy and his ilks will avoid this thread So my because they support this deranged muric fool.

All muslim fanatics and overzealots are potential terrorists.

The daft professor was even listing previous abominations committed by muslims in nigeria all in thr name of a islam and mohammed.

Are we Danish? Many of those instances, ordinary Nigerians were no way involved in the claimed denigration of their Mohammed and yet many Christians suffered loss of lives and property because of something that happened in far away Denmark which they knew nothing about.

Many muslims, especially the unenlightened ones, are terrorists who look for any excuse to unleash mayhem on innocent Nigerians who they all see as kafir.

All those blood you animals have spilled will keep on haunting your region for generations to come, no respite for the wicked!

Blood sucking demons who use religion as a cover for their atrocities, I'm so damn angry right now angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by elrony(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

The last thing that moves me is religion.

It does not even factor in my decision making process.

Religion and rational thought cannot coexist.

It actually does...not the extremism and "carry for head" we dey see for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
dyn1800:
accolades for you.... some of us sees nothing wrong in it.... i think Falz went to far with the hijab video

Lol, how far did he go please, bunch of illiterate everywhere, I guess you have to sue movies industry too. Since you are so dumb to reason. Trash

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
ollah2:

I believe you are learned and it's only a bigot that generalised. Falz made a video which might not go down well with MURIC hence this outburst. It's MURIC that isn't cool with it, why go ahead to generalise Muslims are violent?

When a Pastor or CAN rejects something, shouuld that be used to generalise that Christians are violent? Bigotry and hypocrisy can't make you a better person but rather make you hate your neighbour become he doesn't share same views with you and it's not possible for everybody to share same views.
Muslims are violent,period!!!
When Muslims refer to Christians as Infidels,what is that called
Baba,just walk out of my space

9 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
dreamzy:
If Christians where 20% as violent as these muslims, the world would have ended before some of us are born sef.

A body says something then you proceed and generalise, how dumber can you be? Should the same logic be employed if CAN says something nasty?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
reminiscing:

Christians are most violent, period!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by tolexy007(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
banio:
I can't download that song or dance to it. It is a useless song, politics aside

nobody is forcing it on u oo

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by ollah2: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
reminiscing:

When Muslims refer to Christians as Infidels,what is that called
Baba,just walk out of my space

You see the hypocrisy in your blood?
What are Muslims referred to? Isn't it unbelievers? So what is the difference?

They call you infidels
You call them unbelievers

You are angry and hate them because of what they call you but you are fine with what you call them. Ain't that hypocrisy at its finest?

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by mamaafrik(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
dem muric didnt say anything to those harlot wearing hijab o do their olosho business at kano abi na bornu state.or else what?���

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by tolexy007(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Vastjoy:
I strongly support MURIC

Birds of same feather...

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
I see no sense in their write up, they are very stupid and dumb
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by soldadoe(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
U dnt judge pples character with their religion.....how does it sound to u when u hear someone type this rubbish u just posted about ur religion! Bro, you re more exposed than this for taking this MURIC post serious im a muslim and im not violent! You may say many re buh thats thier character! Dbt judge a book by its cover!
I dnt give a bleep about MURIC man! Im just someone who wants to live life like a good muslim the quran a d hadith wants me to be...
dalaman:
Many Muslims are mad!
Re: MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" by frankmoney(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Islam is the problem of this world

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Local Champion?": Davido Reacts To Wizkid Calling Him Names / Don Jazzy Asks Linda Ikeji If She Can Act, After Banky W & Adesua's Engagement / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.