Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home (66164 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

That is why I keep praying to the creator that my female relatives and myself included would not jam one chance men with this level of reasoning.

Nigeria will be good some day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
dumo1:

I noticed say she don pipe down. Those harsh words you gave her really shocked me. I am sure by now she's asking herself who even sent me message sef cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha .. Person wey no sabi fight come dey start fight! grin . I just wan serve her the food direct from the pot as e dey hot.

@the bolded , brow why nah

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by noskcid(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Some young married women are so stupid.
All they know how to do is to lay on the bed, go to the movies or a restaurant.
Wash cloth they would look for machine,
Wash plate na machine
Cook nko dem go Google the recipe

Lord give me your daughter for a wife in jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
chai, wen work won finish me for office, anyways, sorry about ur boring day.
Ella, to answer ur question, I'm very emotional, I won't allow my future wife over labour herself. My plan is to arrange a car gift for her once she takes in.
Normally, It hurts me weneva i see pregnant women jump okada or take public bus.
But some ladies do take advantage of us sometimes.
Once u enta kitchen cook once, the next tin she will do is to draw up cooking time table.
im talkn from experience o. cos I won't accept cooking timetable from no one.

Young man, when you enter kitchen for once what will then happen the next time?

By cooking, you're not doing her a favour because you'll also eat the food.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
hahaha typical woman behaviour oh.
pls go back and read my comment again, i never said she will be unmarried wen she is 40. dats a curse and i dnt curse people.

and what makes you think it is impossible for a lady to get married at 40?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Ellabae(f): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
you have my tacit agreement dear. cheers
Lol enjoy the rest of ur day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by MaeBlocks(f): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
I agree with her 100%
I am a wife, a mother of 2 children who are both under 3 years of age, am a working mum as well (working from 7am to 6pm) so as to enable my husband and I share the bills 50/50.
This gender roles where did it originate from? Surely not from God, its man-made.
So after the day's work, a man will cross his legs and wait for food while the woman battles with preparing the food and also catering for the children at the same time and when she complains, the world of men call her LAZY. That is the highest height of wickedness!!! cry cry cry
If a man is the only provider of the family then the chores and care for the family should be the woman's responsibility. The economy is getting worse by the day and in order for the family to stand well, both husband and wife would need to be bringing something to the table.
And so after a long day at work, jumping from one vehicle to another, sitting in traffics for hours. She gets home, she baths the children, prepares your food.............
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]so who is the lazy one between MEN an WOMEN[/font]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
lovethchioma:
Dont mind him. The kind of stone aged mentality some guys have gets me really scared of getting married. I just wish I can really find an understanding man as a husband.

Please I support your political ambition. I'll love to go into politics in the future but for now I wanna pursue my career.

Gratitude. . men who still have that kind of mindset are not supposed to be in the society they're suppose to be locked up in prisons.
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
MaeBlocks:
I agree with her 100%
I am a wife, a mother of 2 children who are both under 3 years of age, am a working mum as well (working from 7am to 6pm) so as to enable my husband and I share the bills 50/50.
This gender roles where did it originate from? Surely not from God, its man-made.[/color]
So after the day's work, a man will cross his legs and wait for food while the woman battles with preparing the food and also catering for the children at the same time and when she complains, the world of men call her LAZY. That is the highest height of wickedness!!! cry cry cry
If a man is the only provider of the family then the chores and care for the family should be the woman's responsibility. The economy is getting worse by the day and in order for the family to stand well, both husband and wife would need to be bringing something to the table.
And so after a long day at work, jumping from one vehicle to another, sitting in traffics for hours. She gets home, she baths the children, prepares your food.............[[color=#006600]font=Lucida Sans Unicode]so who is the lazy one between MEN an WOMEN[/font]

50/50 undecided

Even if the man is the sole provider there's nothing stopping him from cooking.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by pedrilo: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Elder001:

Young man, when you enter kitchen for once what will then happen the next time?

By cooking, you're not doing her a favour because you'll also eat the food.

bros, i do not have a problem cooking ok, carry ur oversabi comot from my mention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
mu2sa2:
She should go for a job that she can cope with. Or forget marriage and "marry" her job instead. Sound odd? Not really - marriage comes with duties and responsibilities for both husband and wife. In this part of the world the wife cooks for the family - as far as I know there's no culture anywhere in nigeria where the husband cooks for his wife. By the way, if mere preparing garri or boiling rice/yam/beans is too much workfor this lazy woman, I wonder whether she will not also complain about the activity in the "other room".
what if the husband is not working? You still expect the working class wife to come back to do domestic and bedroom chores no matter how tired?
How is that fair?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wonderful abeg go into politics we need capable,credible men and women who can stir Nigeria to the right direction no plan is impossible but it is only done step by step.
All the best.

Elder001,I greet your constituency.

I promise help steer Nigeria to greater heights f elected smiley
my focus will be on sponsoring bills that if passed will criminalize turning wives into slaves..

You know.. one needs to start from small areas cry
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
bros, i do not have a problem cooking ok, carry ur oversabi comot from my mention.

how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

Hahahaha .. Person wey no sabi fight come dey start fight! grin . I just wan serve her the food direct from the pot as e dey hot.

@the bolded , brow why nah
You really served her as e dey hot from the pot grin na why nah!!
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Daboomb: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:
Then resign and stop seeking for attention on social media. Fvcking resign, you lazy ass or leave your m'dafvqin marriage for you to be free.

Why must a wife make such statement " If women were being paid for these chores "
What manner of selfishness is that? To get paid for doing chores in your home?

Is she mad? I don't know why women of these days finds it difficult to take their mothers as their role model. So pathetic.

The Ediot probably started fucking the Boss on her first day at work so she needs an excuse to leave her marriage.
Marriage is not by force, if she cant cook because she is working, she should just leave.

Just imagine if a Man came back from work and decided because he works, he wont mow his own lawn or do Madam as when due! grin grin

These women of today are really pushing their luck too far.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Elder001:

I promise not to loot money if elected smiley
my focus will be on sponsoring bills that if passed will criminalize turning wives into slaves..
cool
The future is promising.
Oga Elder I must greet your constituency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
lazy woman, you wanted a job you got it, you can hire a househelp to assist you in keeping your home and husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Azeeztaophic(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
What did you mean? Did you know my age?
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by drewxx88(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
chinene1:

Amazing. Truly amazing. I wonder what role nature equipped men for.
protection basically ,as seen in animals but in man its protection and provision hope that's enlightened you a bit P.S asking your hubby for help should not be equated to him doing the cooking doesn't matter what continent your from women cook in all cultures ...
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by AkumahTalk(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
lol!!!!!! This is the irony. Men have been given their own role to grow a dingdong, go out there and look for a wife, woo her, meet her parents, fulfill all the marriage rites and use our dingdong as it should be used to give satisfaction to your wife and carry the responsibility as the head/provider of the home. We are not complaining. Women think it is easy for us until they spend a day in our shoes. We've all been assigned our responsibilities. EVERYBODY CARRY YOUR CROSS!!!
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by mystery22: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by mystery22: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Stupid,ugly fool,am sure you will probably die single.
once in a while a man can help out, but its not a man's duty to cook and still provide for the family.
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
cool
The future is promising.
Oga Elder I must greet your constituency.

Thanks.
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
mystery22:
Stupid,ugly fool,am sure you will probably die single.
once in a while a man can help out, but its not a man's duty to cook and still provide for the family.

it's not a man's duty to cook? it's who's/whose duty then?

you're a very disgusting human being.

The earlier you awaken from the drunken privileges of patriarchy, the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by simplesearch: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Got a new job and instead of familiarizing herself with her new job requirement and way round to easing stress associated with it either by cutting down on some unnecessarily workload where possible or developing some personal skills that can enhance her performance and enable her succeed on the job, She instead chooses to channel her new found strength into subtle clamor for gender equality. This should make all sensible ladies out there appreciate the sacrifices which men down through the ages have paid and are still paying to keep women happy, some even die in the process of keeping up with this role. Unfortunately those who've done nothing in comparison are the ones eager to shout gender equality at the turn of every available event and opportunity, just because some of them are now able to play 10% of the role for which men either by natural endowment or continuity have played 100%, without murmuring. If she feels sufficient enough in her new found status I advise her to just marry the Job, build her carrier and keep keenly at it without having anything to do with any man in terms of relationship so she wouldn't have to bother cooking for anyone and she can then be as free as a Bird in the Sky. I will then stand and watch if with the supposed stress she'll not endeavor to make herself comfortable with nice dishes each day after work or she'll turn herself a grand matron to Fast foot Joints.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
drewxx88:
protection basically ,as seen in animals but in man its protection and provision hope that's enlightened you a bit P.S asking your hubby for help should not be equated to him doing the cooking doesn't matter what continent your from women cook in all cultures ...

have you ever travelled out from/left the shores of Africa?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by lekonso: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Maximus85:

How much did her father paid her mother?

God cursed man to suffer before he can get food. God cursed the woman too. Let's both accept our curses. Besides, if not for stupid Eve, we won't be in this BS in the first place.
Read your bible very well. God did not curse man. God cursed the ground for man"s sake.God never curse man. How can God curse man that He made in His image.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by drewxx88(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Elder001:

have you ever travelled out from/left the shores of Africa?
My assertion is still valid in case you are confused name one continent where by in the family setting the man cooks ,and yeah iv travelled don't get mixed up in all this feminist and their bruhaha look around its not an African thing for a woman to be a home maker whose duties include cooking the said meal provided by the man and its if he chooses to help out as a result of love and nothing else ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
dumo1:

You really served her as e dey hot from the pot grin na why nah!!

Hahahaha. U dey enjoy the fight grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by aku626(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
safarigirl:
Is that one work? Something that women do comfortably these days.

How much energy do you need to start a gen as opposed to cooking? Or taking out trash as opposed to taking kids to school and picking them up? I won't even talk of something as ridiculous as changing light bulbs, something a 10-year old can comfortably do. Na wetin men dey work undecided
Actually nothing that can’t be handled by money and same applies likewise.
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by akinszz: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin

I never even insult am self.
haha! that's too much. where did you go learn all these... e b like say you get Msc for abusecology. grin
Re: Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home by Maldek666: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
There was a time on this planet and many other planets when men were more important in completing task due to masculine body. It was the hunter-gatherer age. But now you do not need muscles to earn a living, you need brain.

So, women and men have brain, and now women can earn as much as men. But our religions, customs, traditions as barbaric as they are, have not outgrown the neanderthal ages and we still keep expecting women to do everything.

I am personally going to learn to make dishes, not because I am helping my wife out, but because a human being must prepare what he/she wants to eat by him/herself and help out.

Women are not slaves, they are not sex machines. We must therefore provide even ground for our women to grow physiologically.

Women have the right to have sex partners if men have that right. Men have right to have group sex if women must have. Women have the right to breast feed babies and be pregnant and men do not and can not handle 9 months of pregnancy, but women do all these things.

Any woman out there that allows men to ride on them, because they can not use their brain to make money and survive without a man is a fool and deserves being trampled on.

Women, learn skills and thrive without men, and men, please learn cooking and strive without women. Stop being foolish.

Times don change, make una grow up. This is not your fore-father's generation. Women, stop begging men for money and spreading your pusssy to collect our money. Work for your own money too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits / Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.