Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (122381 Views)

Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by consultancy: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
see how u ended ur life. she cheated on you several times and you kept forgiving until you contracted HIV from her. You should have bounced her the very first time you caught her cheating. THIS IS AFRICA, WOMEN ARE NOT PRIVILEGED TO CHEAT

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Brunosampson(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
There's nothing you will do right now that's enough! Hiv, my brother
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by charain: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
emelda86:
I can never snap my nudes & show to any man never!!!

Even if I'll do it, without my face shikena!!!

But this girls mouth is good for mouth action dayummmm....
Well done Mr. Man.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Coldfeets: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
emelda86:

Lolzzzzzz....preek dey draw this one o

Nne m, I no go lie you.

E dey draw me all the time!!! tongue
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Dafreeguy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
emelda86:
I can never snap my nudes & show to any man never!!!

Even if I'll do it, without my face shikena!!!

But this girls mouth is good for mouth action dayummmm....
U've not jam guyz who will make u do crazy things..
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=Coldfeets post=68208245]

Nne m, I no go lie you.

E dey draw me all the time!!! tongue[/quote

Lol
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Pigsandidiots: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Funnicator:

oga even on your site it is censored.

Where is the link to uncensored pictures before i lose my temper. How dare u deny us our joy angry

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by edo3(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
ROSYL:
This is for those that encourage wives and husbands to stay in a relationship like this. Stay for the sake of kids you hear and keep forgiving him or her till they come back home with HIV.

My husband had just treated a a married man with HIV, he said he's been living with it for a few years. According to him, he got it from his side chick who he later found out has been battling with the disease. When my husband asked if his wife is aware of his HIV status he said NO. He encouraged him to tell his wife.
The wife later visited the hospital and asked my husband the nature of her husband's illness, my husband was looking at the man to open up, for where, he shut his mouth. Of course my husband didn't tell the woman what the situation was because of doctor-patient confidentiality. As a Christian, the guilt eats him up everyday.

So here is toasting to those who stay in abusive, in any form, relationship, good luck is all we are wishing you..
doctor-patient confidentiality my foot,,but he told u..
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by pennywys(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
hunter don catch d huntest
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by JWTheocracy1: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
ROSYL:
This is for those that encourage wives and husbands to stay in a relationship like this. Stay for the sake of kids you hear and keep forgiving him or her till they come back home with HIV.

My husband had just treated a a married man with HIV, he said he's been living with it for a few years. According to him, he got it from his side chick who he later found out has been battling with the disease. When my husband asked if his wife is aware of his HIV status he said NO. He encouraged him to tell his wife.
The wife later visited the hospital and asked my husband the nature of her husband's illness, my husband was looking at the man to open up, for where, he shut his mouth. Of course my husband didn't tell the woman what the situation was because of doctor-patient confidentiality. As a Christian, the guilt eats him up everyday.

So here is toasting to those who stay in abusive, in any form, relationship, good luck is all we are wishing you..
please get me the woman's number, I can do the talking. That's wickedness from that foolish Man she called her husband!!!
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Toide: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
can't find @_cruzzk on Twitter
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
charain:

Well done Mr. Man.

No!!! Its Mr Woman
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Women lie men lie women lie men lie. Ur gone Man. HIVPerson
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:
U've not jam guyz who will make u do crazy things..

Really... for my old age sef
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by emelda86(f): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=okolet post=68207893][/quote]

Hahahaha... Na the school wey I go be that ooo.....
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by fowlyansh181(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Funnicator:

oga even on your site it is censored.

Where is the link to uncensored pictures before i lose my temper. How dare u deny us our joy angry
i don scatter the whole net Dey find the uncensored
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Covers face cry

I can never forget the first day I went for my HIV test... Even though I knew I'd be negative, I was still shivering and started thinking of "What IF"

Those waiting hours were the longest and craziest ever in my life grin

This was me yesterday
Honestly, they were the longest
Minutes After the nurse took my blood, I heard the lady scream from inside and I told myself that was it I'm positive. My Blood pressure read 130/80 because a nigga was almost hypertensive.

I chop one girl like that condom burst
10 days afterward had a terrible flu all that just contributed

I have sworn to be celibate, because what I went through no sex is worth the thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
That babe sweet sha!! I will still smash
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Obas101(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:
She looks like this same girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/4541404/contracted-herpes-sex-party-friends#68163581

Na she o. Her name na damilola. But she don migrate go another handle again.we will find her

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Coldfeets: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
emelda86:
Lol

Your lolling is not even saving the situation now. shocked wink
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by clive2u(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Boys running to twitter right now

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Biodun1234: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Can you have HIV from breast sucking of a lady
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by thunderbabs: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dear dick, you shall never cause me trouble sad
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Sunkyphil(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
emelda86:

What are you yinmuing for
tongue
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Biodun1234: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please can some have hiv from sucking breast during sex
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Ikpongiton: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tallesty1:
You don't tell people how to revenge because you're not in their shoes. It is same in a fight, once you throw a punch, expect the other person to hit you wherever s/he feels will hurt you most. You can't say "hey, I slapped you on your legs so you can't hit my face". You don't chose, it is the other person that decides where to hit and how to hit because a punch is a punch, same with revenge.
master class response
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by zicoraads: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Covers face cry

I can never forget the first day i went for my HIV test.... Even though i knew i'd be negative, i was still shivering and started thinking of "What IF"

Those waiting hours were the longest and craziest ever in my life grin
You two kinda look alike though grin
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Biodun1234: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please can a person have hiv from sucking breast or boobs during sex
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na guys dey suffer infection pass girls wey transmit am to him.She don follow alhaji go Dubai go contract HIV come infect her bf.
I dey always fear fine girls with flashy appearance.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by okolet(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Udonminit... Beht Y we nor con sabi each other na,abi na the part time u attend? wink
emelda86:

Hahahaha... Na the school wey I go be that ooo.....
Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
omooba969:

Seems you don't gerrit. What's the big deal about being HIV++, do you expect the beautiful flower or the dude to go hang? undecided

Eh? It's not a big deal to you. You see!
The fact that you think being positive isn't a big deal is such a problem to me.
Lemme wash my hands after typing this, before you infect me.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
She's nothing shorter from Beautiful. so sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.