Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man (1732 Views)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / God Na Guy Man O. Why Did He Create Women Like This? (photo) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by jetson06: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mavo Nairalanders,

How una dey

Sorry for bugging this forum with this burgeoning issue i am facing.

I met a lady some time ago at a wedding ceremony early this year. We did exchange contacts and have been in touch since we met at this function.

I like this girl a lot and she likes me as well, I intend to marry this girl anytime before year end if God willing. We have never had any sexual relations because she is a virgin and plans to wait till we marry.

The thing is that I am a chain smoker of Cannabis and also a moderate drinker of hard wine and spirit, this she doesn't know off.

She has opened up a lot to me, and I feel I should do the same to her rather than her catch me in the act. The thing is I don't want to loose her because good girls are hard to find and she is on, and a virgin for that matter.

How do i open up to her without any problem? Guys/Girls help a guy man out.
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
You don't need to communicate your bs to her, you need to stop your bs if you want to be with her. Don't ruin a good person please. You are not for her and she is not for you. Like attracts like!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
lol
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Auladimeji(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
undecided

Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Olalan(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Why don't you try drop your habits which you yourself knows aren't good. You seems to have gotten gold in that girl from your description of her so do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by austyn0(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
jetson06:
Mavo Nairalanders,

How una dey

Sorry for bugging this forum with this burgeoning issue i am facing.

I met a lady some time ago at a wedding ceremony early this year. We did exchange contacts and have been in touch since we met at this function.

I like this girl a lot and she likes me as well, I intend to marry this girl anytime before year end if God willing. We have never had any sexual relations because she is a virgin and plans to wait till we marry.

The thing is that I am a chain smoker of Cannabis and also a moderate drinker of hard wine and spirit, this she doesn't know off.

She has opened up a lot to me, and I feel I should do the same to her rather than her catch me in the act. The thing is I don't want to loose her because good girls are hard to find and she is on, and a virgin for that matter.

How do i open up to her without any problem? Guys/Girls help a guy man out.
She is your number one natural solution to releasing yourself from addiction to drink and sheba.....

Open up to her outta sincerity,, if she understands and helps you fight it,, broh, she is the Vanessa to your Miles Montego.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
ONE THING MUST SURELY KILL A MAN
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Mryacks: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bottom line is that you will have to drop those habits to have her. It is either you are committed to doing that or you guys can never be. She won't change to your social side, rather you will have to be the one who changes to get the "good girl"..
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Ambitionsway: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
I laugh at the part of you saying good girls are hard to find and she is a virgin grin she is a virgin that doesn't give a criteria of been a good girl.

Take her out for a date and talk to her about you been a smoker and the rest. Be remorse when you talk to her and make sure you're ready to quit for her sake and for the relationship. I wish you well.
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by navzla(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bro u said it all, Good girls ain't easy to catch .stopweed !keep a girl.
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Adasun(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
u guys are perfect match,give her things to change abt u and grow in love
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by IamPlato(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2018

I'm Sorry Bro. But Guys Like Yourself I Avoid...

I Hate The Smokin and Drinkin Habit
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by BiafranDel: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
so na because of woman you wan stop to smoke mj.

ah guyman no talk am for outside make boys no hear am. bob marley go turn for e grave if e hear this your story.

so because of woman, i go stop to dey smoke marijuana. Na madness?
God forbid bad thing.

Bros free the girl jare. If she no like you the way you take dey make she go find another man. No be big deal.

Another maryjane must to come your way.

#for this kind rough country. If no be weed, how man for take survive everyday struggle.

Leave the girl. Your happiness is more important

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Most of the church girls are annoyingly naive, the others are surprisingly bad.
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by herraph: 4:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Don't tell her.

I never told my woman that I smoked, with time she knew and she help me stop it.

If you tell her now she will judge you.

Thats how it is
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Rosay15(f): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2018
BiafranDel:
so na because of woman you wan stop to smoke mj.

ah guyman no talk am for outside make boys no hear am. bob marley go turn for e grave if e hear this your story.

so because of woman, i go stop to dey smoke marijuana. Na madness?
God forbid bad thing.

Bros free the girl jare. If she no like you the way you take dey make she go find another man. No be big deal.

Another maryjane must to come your way.

#for this kind rough country. If no be weed, how man for take survive everyday struggle.

Leave the girl. Your happiness is more important

Bro u get blood for eye oh... Lol
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Rubbiish(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2018
LivingFree:
You don't need to communicate your bs to her, you need to stop your bs if you want to be with her. Don't ruin a good person please. You are not for her and she is not for you. Like attracts like!

@bold not true
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2018
I had to stop it then when i realise there is more to life than Kush.

Talk to you bae, she would epp you stop. Anytime you feel like to kush, just drink lot of water and take a long walk.
Re: I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man by ubunja(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2018
good girls go for bad boys. you wont lose this girl. never worry.

(1) (Reply)

True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) / How I Met My Love 1 / Help Me Win My Academy Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.