Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe (833 Views)

The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile / Could this be NwaAmaikpe?? / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by infantlion(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
An open letter to NwaAmaikpe

Hello my fellow nairalanders, I bring you good tidings from the stables of MaCroGroup.

I joined this life-changing platform some years back and to my greatest surprise, I knew NwaAmaikpe even before the great Seun, lalasticlala etc as a result of his unusual posts.

During this period of fame, he gave birth to many followers such as:
MrsNwaAmaikpe
NwaAmaikpefirstson
NwaAmaikpesecondson
NwaAmaikpewife
NwaAmaikpeslayqueen
NwaAmaikpebrother etc

Then, whenever he posts on Nairaland, all the likes and shares are bestowed on him.

He became more famous than Seun and all the Mods.

If you observe vividly, you will know that his days of fame in nairaland is getting to an abrupt end.His likes and shares have reduced drastically.

I'm frightened because his qoute to my post is going to change my destiny. (LWKMD)

But I still envy you because it's very cumbersome to be famous.

Best wishes!!!

Yours sincerely,
InfantLion
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by Vinstel: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
infantlion:
An open letter to NwaAmaikpe

Hello my fellow nairalanders, I bring you good tidings from the stables of MaCroGroup.

I joined this life-changing platform some years back and to my greatest surprise, I knew NwaAmaikpe even before the great Seun, lalasticlala etc as a result of his unusual posts.

During this period of fame, he gave birth to many followers such as:
MrsNwaAmaikpe
NwaAmaikpefirstson
NwaAmaikpesecondson
NwaAmaikpewife
NwaAmaikpeslayqueen
NwaAmaikpebrother etc

Then, whenever he posts on Nairaland, all the likes and shares are bestowed on him.

He became more famous than Seun and all the Mods.

If you observe vividly, you will know that his days of fame in nairaland is getting to an abrupt end.His likes and shares have reduced drastically.

I'm frightened because his qoute to my post is going to change my destiny. (LWKMD)

But I still envy you because it's very cumbersome to be famous.

Best wishes!!!

Yours sincerely,
InfantLion
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Life of Nwa

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
NawaAmaikpe shocked
na Mai paddi off net. He is a cool headed social media influencer, an unassuming calm gentleman of 36years old.
NwaAmaikpe is happily married with 2 kids; A boy and a Girl.
As an astute gentleman, he is just the opposite character he portrays on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by infantlion(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
NawaAmaikpe shocked
na Mai paddi off net. He is a cool headed social media influencer, an unassuming calm gentleman of 36years old.
NwaAmaikpe is happily married with 2 kids; A boy and a Girl.
As an astute gentleman, he is just the opposite character he portrays on Nairaland

it's hard to believe that he is the opposite of what he portrays here

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by SniperSmurf(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Funny thread

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by Elnino4ladies: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
LMAO
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by SoapQueen(f): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
infantlion:

it's hard to believe that he is the opposite of what he portrays here

Sarcasm and orgasm are two phenomena people never get to understand.

Can't you tell from his demeanor that he is quite intelligent but intentionally acts the opposite?

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by FuckFuckBoy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
I always look forward to his unique take on issues.Hate him or love him,you can't just ignore the fact that the guy is very intelligent.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by infantlion(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Where is NwaAmaikpe?
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nwaamaikpe by mavinjay1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
infantlion:
Where is NwaAmaikpe?
I really missed the guy, bruh... This one dat WORLDCUP is around.
we need his commentary.
Does he use any other platform

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Bad: Nigerian ‘rich’ Boy Commits Suicide After Going Broke / Bambam Rocks Black Jumpsuit As She Arrives Owerri / Breathtaking Mansions Owned By 5 Nigerian Celebrities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.