Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Help! Sienna Bus Now Target And Rub People Working On The Island - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Sienna Bus Now Target And Rub People Working On The Island (630 Views)

People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote / Naira Scarcity: CBN, 15 Banks Working On President’s Directive – Emefiele / Help! Sienna Bus Now Target And Rub People Working On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Sienna Bus Now Target And Rub People Working On The Island by Nine2Five: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Help! Sienna Bus used by robbers in Lagos, targeting People working on the Island. Their target are people who live on the mainland but work on the Island.

I have heard from 3 people that were victims of this Sienna bus on Rampage, and they target women most of the time. They just pick two to three women at any targeted bus stop, and every other passenger is one them. My very close friend was attacked few weeks back. Her Phones, laptop, ATMs were all take, she lost all the money in her account.

Please lets be careful. Nigerians go through a lot in this 9to5 journey. God help us.

For career advise, workplace palaver #Shareit, Career challenges, organizational Culture, redefining work culture in Nigeria and 9to5 parent diary.. and many more.. Please visit www.9to5.com.ng
@9to5nigeria

Stay focused!
Re: Help! Sienna Bus Now Target And Rub People Working On The Island by jeyselassie(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nine2Five:
Help! Sienna Bus used by robbers in Lagos, targeting People working on the Island. Their target are people who live on the mainland but work on the Island.

I have heard from 3 people that were victims of this Sienna bus on Rampage, and they target women most of the time. They just pick two to three women at any targeted bus stop, and every other passenger is one them. My very close friend was attacked few weeks back. Her Phones, laptop, ATMs were all take, she lost all the money in her account.

Please lets be careful. Nigerians go through a lot in this 9to5 journey. God help us.

For career advise, workplace palaver #Shareit, Career challenges, organizational Culture, redefining work culture in Nigeria and 9to5 parent diary.. and many more.. Please visit www.9to5.com.ng
@9to5nigeria

Stay focused!
the exact same thing happened 2 colleagues of mine. Its necessary to stay woke from now on.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need... / AJU-MBAISE -natural Flat Tummy By Omk_secrets / invest 20,000 naira and get 100k. so real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.