Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite (56414 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2019 Test Invite / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by JOETITUS(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
please someone should help me with dragnet past questions. ekpenyong4live@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by zodbaba: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Congrats to those that got the mail, i just realised i didn't get an acknowledgment mail and i applied through the same e-recruiterng portal. I realised other vacancy applied for using the same portal sent acknowledgment except for that of NSE, i guess the application wasn't submitted when i actually submitted. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Excellergroup(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2018
Gerrard59:
NSE is typical Dragnet's test. Expect the usual number of questions Dragnet uses and limited time. Cannot be more than 20 minutes for numerical and 18 for logical. Practice the questions very well. To put it into perspective, NSE takes less people than PwC and the process is longer, stressful, tiring and tougher. For there to be an online assessment, certainly, there will be a "verification/confirmatory" sort of test afterwards. To ensure one gets invited for the verification, it is important you perform very well. Performing well goes beyond "passing" the test, you must score high. That is, your percentile must be at least 80%. At least, my practice on Assessment Day UK tells me so.

You'll be competing against the best and brightest, so be at your best.

Note: I don't work with NSE - at least not yet. I'm just familiar with the recruitment process.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJi1ST9NZpqm_lju2OQEZsi9gip9NKll/view?usp=drive_web

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7nds4qdnvtfmcd/DRAGNET%20Abstract%20ReasoningTest1-Solution%20Uploaded%20Adeniyi.pdf?dl=0
Password: adeniyi08030715027

The bolded couldn't have been communicated in a better way. Still the most stressful recruitment process I have ever experienced. It's better imagined than experienced. I slightly lost weight during and after that process as the most part of the recruitment happened within ten(10) working days. It became more painful when I got dropped after the chat with the CEO which happened to be the final(5th or 6th) stage of the recruitment. The 2016 exercise included practical tasks on MS Word, MS PPT and MS Outlook; slide presentation on a given stock market related topic, three different levels of interview, group discussion, psychometric test amongst one or two other tasks.

This is not to discourage anyone but to get you informed and prepared of what most likely awaits applicants for this year.

I've participated in the recruitment processes for PWC, KPMG, DELOITTE, STANBIC IBTC, UBA, FIDELITY etc; none can compare in terms of the intensity.

Wish you all the best guys. jraushub should be able to help in preparing applicants adequately.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by sureteeboy(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Maxzuel:
Pls I need logical questions. If you have kindly send by maxwellchukwuekete@gmail.com. thanks
Yeah. The mail stated it would be a logical reasoning test. It's probably all those abstract reasoning tests
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Barrysleek(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Gerrard59:
NSE is typical Dragnet's test. Expect the usual number of questions Dragnet uses and limited time. Cannot be more than 20 minutes for numerical and 18 for logical. Practice the questions very well. To put it into perspective, NSE takes less people than PwC and the process is longer, stressful, tiring and tougher. For there to be an online assessment, certainly, there will be a "verification/confirmatory" sort of test afterwards. To ensure one gets invited for the verification, it is important you perform very well. Performing well goes beyond "passing" the test, you must score high. That is, your percentile must be at least 80%. At least, my practice on Assessment Day UK tells me so.

You'll be competing against the best and brightest, so be at your best.

Note: I don't work with NSE - at least not yet. I'm just familiar with the recruitment process.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJi1ST9NZpqm_lju2OQEZsi9gip9NKll/view?usp=drive_web

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7nds4qdnvtfmcd/DRAGNET%20Abstract%20ReasoningTest1-Solution%20Uploaded%20Adeniyi.pdf?dl=0
Password: adeniyi08030715027
Bro God will bless you and grant you all your heart desires.... Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Veyk(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
I got an acknowledgment mail when I applied. But I have not gotten any invite from Dragnet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Vikzywhyt(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Vacancies in Lagos for vetters and marketers for graduates, years of experience will be added advantage. Salary: Vetters-#40,000, marketers-#80,000 to #100,000. Interested and qualified applicant should call:09076431227.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by emanobis(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2018
charlesu49:
ThankGod its online this year. Any idea on the number of questions and time?
As d Islamization agenda is on course, stil expct:
1. Languages
2. Islamic Studies
3. Arts
4. Agric

Wsh u all d best
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Mires: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2018
Dragnet and its questions and allowed time no be here. I won't forget Chevron test experience.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by charlesu49(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
emanobis:
As d Islamization agenda is on course, stil expct: 1. Languages 2. Islamic Studies 3. Arts 4. Agric
Wsh u all d best
Yes, I'm sure you're trying to make sense.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by charlesu49(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Excellergroup:

The bolded couldn't have been communicated in a better way. Still the most stressful recruitment process I have ever experienced. It's better imagined than experienced. I slightly lost weight during and after that process as the most part of the recruitment happened within ten(10) working days. It became more painful when I got dropped after the chat with the CEO which happened to be the final(5th or 6th) stage of the recruitment. The 2016 exercise included practical tasks on MS Word, MS PPT and MS Outlook; slide presentation on a given stock market related topic, three different levels of interview, group discussion, psychometric test amongst one or two other tasks.

This is not to discourage anyone but to get you informed and prepared of what most likely awaits applicants for this year.

I've participated in the recruitment processes for PWC, KPMG, DELOITTE, STANBIC IBTC, UBA, FIDELITY etc; none can compare in terms of the intensity.

Wish you all the best guys. jraushub should be able to help in preparing applicants adequately.

Where will these interviews take place? Ur location or you must travel to Lagos?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by DrealBube: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
OnukemChijioke:
Yea i go the text and quickly proceeded to my mail and found more details there..

I am more concerned about:

1) What to expect
2) DRAGNET past questions on this regard
3) Someone mentioned its Logical reasoning and Math (How many questions each? how are the questions like?)
4) I learnt DRAGNET questions don't SMILE at all... anyone who have been through this before should pls throw more light and guide us.

God Bless Us All. Amen

CJ my G� good to have u here. I got same mail and message too. Contact www.teststreams.com for a study pack.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by DrealBube: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
azu2ky:
I got the test invite ..i would really need guidance on the kind of questions to expect .. pls anyone with dragnet questions should help. Thanks

Dragnet logical test is strictly different from Dragnet numeriacl, abstract and verbal test.
I did Dragnet logical test for my present job. I did Dragnet numeriacl abstract and verbal test for ExxonMobil and Chevron test and twasn't funny cos the time is quite very fast and the exam was to be written without calculator.
For the NSE Dragnet logical test , contact www.teststreams.com for your study pack. It's just 2k .once u pay, u will get the file via mail immediately. I used it for my present job and I hope it's gonna work again for me this time around for NSE. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Excellergroup(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
charlesu49:

Where will these interviews take place? Ur location or you must travel to Lagos?

For the 2016 recruitment exercise, i think the first set of Interviews, group tasks etc. held in both Lagos and PH. The latter stages held only in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Aliyu333: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
20 questions for 20 minutes, purely logical.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Briemode(f): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
pls give us an example of the type of logical question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by charlesu49(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Aliyu333:
20 questions for 20 minutes, purely logical.

By logical u mean? Verbal, abstract(those shapes) and numerical combined? Or
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by charlesu49(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Aliyu333:
I will say verbal mostly only and just one numerical (which was twisted and asked in different ways) . There is no Abstract whatsoever.

Aite thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Emekuz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
charlesu49:

By logical u mean? Verbal, abstract(those shapes) and numerical combined? Or
yes ooo... brp how was it. if you see the way time dey tick yhen....The questions were little bit friendly though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Aliyu333: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Emekuz:
yes ooo... brp how was it. if you see the way time dey tick yhen....The questions were little bit friendly though.
Oboi the questions are tricky (You can easily fail and so can you pass if only you draw the problem pattern well). And the time factor just dey giv person tension.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Aliyu333: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
charlesu49:

Aite thanks bro
Welcome.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Emekuz(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Aliyu333:
Oboi the questions are tricky (You can easily fail and so can you pass if only you draw the problem pattern well). And the time factor just dey giv person tension.
yes bro... there are questions one might be racking his/her head on... demn too logical... but you got to proceed because better ones are ahead. .. but to be sincere.. those logical questions carry oo. . those series number and twig answer and barometer and some others are just bonus oo. God help us

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by eclint(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mehn! I was not expecting such questions
They were really friendly.
Congrats​ guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by GeeRaoult: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello I v bn following this thread barely 24hrs ago. I just d email twice, 2days bk and again dz monin prolly around 8am.

My Experience:

When I initially login, at exactly 12:01pm, I was told that I'm not currently scheduled for d test. At first I wanted to punt it away; saying it's one of these confused 9ja tns-I cud not understand y I'll b given time n yet denied access. I was never expecting to b shortlisted as I did d app just casually.

Well, my tenacity made me re-query it again and whoom I was granted access 4 my test.

Nature of Test:
20 question 20 minutes.
My time was just running eh, funny enof I came with the mindset of just to c how it looks like not to write as I was using a rickety android that's suppose to b touch screen but for where one nid to 'hammer' d screen b4 it works.

So I had issues navigating my questions. I'll finish but I'll v to need more time to 'hammer' my fon unto d nx display.

By so doing, I scaled tru d 1 to 9 questions correctly (u r marked right on d hot seat) failed 10 & 11 and 14 but on reaching my last question, to answer it even after I v solved it n seeing my answer right away, my ton fall my hand n d seconds were busy ebbing away. Alas! I did answer it as I was timed up.

I surmise my score to b 80-85% (if peradventure my 20th click enter). Good luck to those yet to write.

PS: I'll really would v love to share with you my questions gon if not for the contract I signed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by charlesu49(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeRaoult:
Hello I v bn following this thread barely 24hrs ago. I just d email twice, 2days bk and again dz monin prolly around 8am.

My Experience:

When I initially login, at exactly 12:01pm, I was told that I'm not currently scheduled for d test. At first I wanted to punt it away; saying it's one of these confused 9ja tns-I cud not understand y I'll b given time n yet denied access. I was never expecting to b shortlisted as I did d app just casually.

Well, my tenacity made me re-query it again and whoom I was granted access 4 my test.

Nature of Test:
20 question 20 minutes.
My time was just running eh, funny enof I came with the mindset of just to c how it looks like not to write as I was using a rickety android that's suppose to b touch screen but for where one nid to 'hammer' d screen b4 it works.

So I had issues navigating my questions. I'll finish but I'll v to need more time to 'hammer' my fon unto d nx display.

By so doing, I scaled tru d 1 to 9 questions correctly (u r marked right on d hot seat) failed 10 & 11 and 14 but on reaching my last question, to answer it even after I v solved it n seeing my answer right away, my ton fall my hand n d seconds were busy ebbing away. Alas! I did answer it as I was timed up.

I surmise my score to b 80-85% (if peradventure my 20th click enter). Good luck to those yet to write.

PS: I'll really would v love to share with you my questions gon if not for the contract I signed.

If I understand you, you're marked as you proceed through the test and you should see your result at the end?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Ifababy: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
[img][/img]
GeeRaoult:

My Experience:

Nature of Test:
20 question 20 minutes.

Congratulations in advance shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by denniece1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeRaoult:

My Experience:

Nature of Test:
20 question 20 minutes.

The bold is false.
The green color is for questions you selected an answer and the red for those you didn't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeRaoult:

My Experience:

Nature of Test:
20 question 20 minutes.

i wasn't marked or scored at the end oh. how and where did you see your score because mine timed out.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeRaoult:

My Experience:

Nature of Test:
20 question 20 minutes.

Well me I was not marked as I go forward ooo. That series question self I had to open my screen wide open to notice damn that there were other numbers ooo. I had to go back and check all the series question I did before. So I don't know how you were marked that instant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Jenveev:

i wasn't marked or scored at the end oh. how and where did you see your score because mine timed out.[color=#006600][/color]
Mine timed out after number 18 too and I wasn't marked on the spot. I even went back to change answers after realizing my screen was not displaying all numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Write A Good CV For Fresh Graduate / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.