Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts (43331 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents / Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Amagite2: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Year after year, Forbes features some of the brightest young leaders, entrepreneurs and billionaires under the 30 Under 30 list across various continents.

This year, over 90 people made the Forbes Africa 2018 list spanning across Business, Technology and Creatives.

As such, 13 Nigerians made the list including Wizkid, his ex-girlfriend Tania, Davido, Bidemi Zakariyau, Beverly Naya and Adebayo Oke-Lawal.

She has now taken to Instagram to make an emotional post in celebration. Read below...

"I made Forbes guys Small Girl with a very big God! I still can’t believe it. For years I would talk about how I wanted to be on Forbes before I was 30, at the beginning of this year especially when I set my goals for the year, being on Forbes was one of them. And less than 6 months later, Boom Tania is on the 30 under 30 list. To think Ziva is only a year and 5 months old is actually insane. I’ve worked sooooo hard building my business and to be recognized by Forbes is such a blessing. I quit my 9-5 job with confidence 2 months after I started Ziva because I knew I had Ziva to fall back on but never in a million years did I think we would have come this far by now. I started Ziva with a pop up, after which I continued to sell the clothes from my house. I would pack all he clothes in my boot just in case anyone ordered anything so I could deliver it from wherever i was. I literally did everything myself for the first few months, I didn’t hire any staff until about 5 months into the business. I remember when I wanted to start so many people discouraged me, they said things like : “So many people are into fashion”, “You studied advertising at university what do you know about fashion” , “This is a bad idea, you cannot be Africa’s Zara or H&M” amongst so many other things. But God sent me an angel in my friend Kiki who held my hand and taught me everything I needed to know to start a business in fashion and a year and a half later here we are. I can confidently say I am living my dreams and my best life! I love being Iya Ziva it’s one of my biggest blessings and Definitely my biggest accomplishment so far. Thank you to everyone that has supported my business and I. I will forever be grateful
P.S please do not ever give up on your dreams!!!! Do not ever let anyone tell you that you can’t do something!
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/wizkids-ex-tania-omotayo-goes-emotional-as-she-makes-forbes-africas-30-under-30-list.html

17 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by sehin79(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
well i dont understand how the forbes list works for her to be included as i hope forbes does a lot of facts finding especially in africa
anyways looks like a big achievement to her congratulation to her.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by blakid(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Is she a celebrity?

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Dreyl(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good for her
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by GreatOlu1: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Congrats dear, this is good thing not BBN nansanse

13 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by bigcil2(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Okay
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by akeentech(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dreyl:
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by momove4real25(f): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Congrats to d beautiful lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Emilokoiyawon: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy Yoruba Amaka joor. Let our Ipobian brothers and sisters come and celebrate this young beautiful successful intelligent Afonja sister cheesy

Guy, Ziva is not for bend-down-select customers now tongue
Bobby95:
Good 4 her, but am i the only 1 that has neva heard of ziva? Just wondering

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Coldfeets: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Where is that person that said success is not sexually transmitted? tongue wink

16 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by 9jaBloke: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's good to finally come into your own. High time these bloggers stop referring to her as Wizkid's ex. Congrats Tania! Viva Ziva.

11 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by naijjaman(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
God is the author and finisher of our faith.

#TrustHim

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
This girl too look like my Idoma Fiancee kiss

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Bobby95(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good 4 her, but am i the only 1 that has neva heard of ziva? Just wondering

30 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Chriz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Sochimaobim(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
In all honesty, I ve n'er heard of this girl before she became Wikid's Gf. I'm not tryna hate on her, but I don't knw what criteria used by forbes to make the list, but whatever criteria it is, I don't think that someone who made her name by just being someone's Gf, more than any other thing she does, should be on the list.
Na dem knw sha, but some names I saw on the list made it look like a joke to me

18 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by kenzysmith: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
But dat wizkid of a thing no get eye o , na that tiwaa old banga wey mohit crew done match tire na dey sweet am

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by RemedyLab: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
cool
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by MrCuteking(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
angry
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Pavore9: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
This girl too look like my Idoma Fiancee kiss

When are you getting married to her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Tlyon(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Legit bae, i pick something from her word.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by dgagar(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
she looks just like her sister Lara Omotayo. Peters wife

3 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Pentools(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
How much hard does she work...#BrainWashedGeneration!

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Macnnoli4(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Beauty, brain and busine$$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Dpharisee: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Forbes Nigeria? grin
But what criteria did this Oluwole Forbes printing press use in arriving at this list cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by LaudGuy: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
This must be a joke. Forbes Nigeria, una Don carry naija ojoro way join for the matter. Never heard of her instagram based brand at most I must say.

Good PR for her.

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pavore9:

When are you getting married to her?

Lol when i leave Borno grin

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Diso60090(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Coldfeets:
Where is that person that said success is not sexually transmitted? tongue wink

is hiv but not around now come back tomorrow if you still want to meet her
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Congrats dear, this is good thing not BBN nansanse

Haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sola Fosudo: "I Left Nollywood For A N5,000 Lecturing Job In LASU In 1994" / Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit / Female Fan Hugs Olamide On Stage At Glo Event In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.