Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 PM

Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. (620 Views)

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? / Fly Entered My Ear Last Night / Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. by Princeadebayo11(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Doctors and fellow nairaland members please help I have been battling Catarrh for almost a month now, sometimes it will even affect my throat with sore throat and bad taste. I have went to the hospital and taken a lot of antibiotics but it still remain the same. sometimes it do blocked my inner that will be causing headache and fever.
Re: Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. by Restroom: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Add garlic, honey and ginger to your treatment program.
But the question is: how did it start,? Where did u get it from?
Re: Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. by Restroom: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Grind equal part garlic and onions( half bulb of garlic and half bulb of onions), then add small water and drink.....try it and see how your body reacts....this is a potent natural antibiotics against many health issues in man.Try it today n give me the feedback....garlic and onions are natural cooking stuff...so don't be afraid to knock yourself and by extension, the bacteria in ur system hard with garlic/onions.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. by tuniboss: 5:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Princeadebayo11:
Doctors and fellow nairaland members please help I have been battling Catarrh for almost a month now, sometimes it will even affect my throat with sore throat and bad taste. I have went to the hospital and taken a lot of antibiotics but it still remain the same. sometimes it do blocked my inner that will be causing headache and fever.
Drink lots of water
- Supplement with Bee Propolis
- Supplement with Garlic
- Supplement with Vitamins A, C and E
- Supplement with Multi-Minerals....
Re: Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. by Princeadebayo11(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Restroom:
Add garlic, honey and ginger to your treatment program.

But the question is: how did it start,? Where did u get it from?
I have done a lot a stressful work this days, I don't rest at all. suddenly It just starts from fever, later to sore throat with cold. now the sore throat is gone and the catarrh is still disturbing.
Re: Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. by Princeadebayo11(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Restroom:
Grind equal part garlic and onions( half bulb of garlic and half bulb of onions), then add small water and drink.....try it and see how your body reacts....this is a potent natural antibiotics against many health issues in man.Try it today n give me the feedback....garlic and onions are natural cooking stuff...so don't be afraid to knock yourself and by extension, the bacteria in ur system hard with garlic/onions.

sir you know Garlic is in piece, how many can I grind like that? and as in the grinding is it using the mortal they use in grinding pepper
Re: Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. by Restroom: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Princeadebayo11:

sir you know Garlic is in piece, how many can I grind like that? and as in the grinding is it using the mortal they use in grinding pepper

When you get a round bulb of garlic, divide it into two.Don't buy those ones. in pieces.Buy the ones that are complete, and half.

On the other hand, if you have the garlic pieces, take 6 pieces at a time and use it with equal part onions.
You can use okro grater.Any other grinding method can do....the job.
Re: Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. by RemedyLab: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why WORRY about Sore THROAT? Find out the best and effective home made remedies for sore THROAT here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/sore-throat-treatment/

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Baby Boy Dies After Sucking His Mother's Breast Milk / "Twin Sister" Develops From Teenager's Chest, Abdomen / I'm In Severe Pains, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.