Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure (32465 Views)

Constituents Collate Signatures To Recall Simon Lalong / Amendment: NASS Dismisses Report On Collection Of Signatures To Veto Buhari / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by SanusiGworo: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
A member of the House of Representatives, Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure, has raised an alarm over what he said is a plot to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari.

Kazaure, who addressed the House Press Corps immediately after the 3-hour long joint closed door session of the Senate and the House, said some lawmakers have been mandated to collect signatures to impeach President Buhari.

Kazuare, adjudged one of the closest allies of the president in the House, said” I do not support this move because the man Buhari is a very good man. Kazuare however expressed confidence that those behind the impeachment move will not be able to reach the constitutionally required two-third majority. Kazaure also disclosed that he was opposed to what he said is a threat to impeach the president if he fails to implement the resolutions reached at the joint executive session.

According to him, the resolution to use legislative instruments should the president fail to take action on the resolutions reached by lawmakers is a veiled impeachment threat. “I tried to raise an amendment, but they didn’t allow me to do so. This is because, we had a resolution that, all what we did…that if the Federal Government doesn’t meet our demands, that we will take any legislative action against the executive. “I am not in support of this and many of us (lawmakers) are not in support of this. Many of us are not in support of threatening the president because we know he is a man of integrity,” he said.

“The issue of people collecting signatures to serve a notice of impeachment to the president….we know this is happening in the House. “But we know nobody can afford to show us the list of people who want to impeach the president. “I tell you nobody can present this list because they cannot get two-third majority.

“Those of us who support the president in the Senate and the House have the numbers. We are strong enough to stop anything called impeachment,” Kazaure added. On other resolutions, the lawmaker said he is in support, particularly, to the one that demands that security chiefs should be fired.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/breaking-lawmakers-secretly-gathering-signatures-impeach-president-buhari-kazaure/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by SalamRushdie: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kazuare you are a very stupid man

373 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by SanusiGworo: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
They should hurry up.

281 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Almaiga: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
DEAD on arrival. cool

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
We all know they won't do anything to that dullard

6 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Paperwhite(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
What can the useless NASS do-all is just a charade.

11 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by buhariguy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pls add my signature,
I must impeach buhari tonight.

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Eye service wee kill you.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Crocky23: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Do it before Christmas biko.

39 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by ebuk4real(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Infact, they should be recommended for a nobel peace price award...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
kazaure that always battle with grammar think he has an opinion. like kazaure, like Yarimo, like Nwgenekwenu, like sarrki, like madridguy all of them are sick in the brain. they should be subjected to any form of scientific definition. I know there is sand or maggots in their Brains

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by engrsyer(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
They should bring the list to me let me sign also. Buhari must go!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by DeOTR: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
This country is going nowhere near progress with this crop of leaders.
Killer Herdsmen have killed thousands this year alone, and with many more reasons why Buhari should be removed, these self-centered law makers didn't deem it fit to consider impeaching the president until they started feeling the heat.
You guys are on your own. Y'all can elimimate eachother for all I care.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by seunmsg(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
It is an effort in futility. Buhari cannot be impeached.

7 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Moghalu4Pres: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
That will be a welcome news if it were possible. But Saraki doesn't want Osinbajo to take over. That's what 99% don't know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by DaBullIT(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let them try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by freeze001(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
How is Kazaure in support of the resolution to fire the service/security chiefs but against what can be used as a means of compelling the president to comply?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Viergeachar: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by pinkcottoncandy: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please the idjots should do the needful and not make noise all the time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by chuksanambra: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cowards

Let's see who would move the motion and the person to second it.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Akinz0126(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Opari...All we need to do is to take a back sit and watch how things unfold...
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by BabaIbo: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Observing
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
How I wish we can just call a meeting of all Federal Legislators and members of the Federal Executive , with some vital part chieftain of both APC and PDP under a roof and we blow them all out ..Divide the Nation across the Biafra,Arewa and oduduwa Systems

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by babepink(f): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
They should be very fast about it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Moghalu4Pres: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
I doubt.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Lanretoye(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kikiki...the lawmakers that are powerles.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Metuh: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oh lawd. Make this happen

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Pascal181: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Long overdue

4 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by gbeseun(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Do they have the liver to do so?yeyenatu
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by obaataaokpaewu: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
freeze001:
How is Kazaure in support of the resolution to fire the service/security chiefs but not against what can be used as a means of compelling the president to comply?
Is he not the Bakin Zuwo of our time? Does he even know what a resolution means? grin

3 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by babepink(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
They should be fast about it

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by tolexy007(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
in sane society this mumu called Kazure cannot b a Councillor....

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.