Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! (10850 Views)

Engine Overheating While Temperature Guage Stays At Middle.. / How To Check The Fuel Guage To Ensure It's Still Working / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

bros, their demand is quite simple.

they want someone offering free consultation to not just give them, but also be civil, nice, courteous, attentive, calm and also respond in a timely manner despite the rudeness and arrogance of the caller requesting for these services without paying a dime.

it's quite simple to me tho, unfortunately I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE who offers such free charity service.... not even myself.

well I think ikenna351 was a step ahead with his "paid service skills set".

let's even agree that he was wrong, did he receive any payment and then hang up the call without refunding the pymt? u cannot demand such from someone u don't own!! it's free, take it as u see it! u didn't pay for it.

before people start saying money isn't everything, well he has a biz to run with other prospects and "paying customers " so that time "not" spent talking for free can translate to better relationships

God give me the foresight to identify any potential employee that doesn’t have this customer first attitude so I can save both of us stress and not hire him/her.

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by timifakay(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
radautoworks:

I'm not clear on what that has to do with what I was saying.. I was talking about phone etiquette...

I'm asking if a staff losing decorum after being told he is stupid by a customer because he informed customer he can't release his car to the driver due to outstanding bill will still get fired...
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by AutoElectNG: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
There is another issue though...capitalism is ruthless...especially the way it is practiced in the West...anyone who has lived overseas can testify to that...so service providers must always study trends, adapt and learn from competitors, and constantly strive to put the customer first...to do otherwise is suicide...to ignore a competitor with deeper pockets, access to cheaper financing, a better value proposition, etc is suicide

Ask Amazon and all the businesses including mum and pop shops that were displaced

Ask Uber and all the local taxis

Second hand clothing from America principally destroyed our textile industry

There are more examples if you look around

Someone here has mentioned he has 10 million to invest in this and has 100 million more from investors

Repair chains are coming with warranty valid across all stores nationwide

This issue goes beyond customer service...let's see the big picture... Millions are being invested in automotive repair business...not just capital but also foreign technical know-how...is my offering such that it can face the onslaught of capital and technical know-how

If no, how can I improve?

Which raises the issue of benchmarking across the industry in Nigeria and globally and following best practices from elsewhere

That should be the focus of the discuss

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by radautoworks: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
timifakay:

I'm asking if a staff losing decorum after being told he is stupid by a customer because he informed customer he can't release his car to the driver due to outstanding bill will still get fired...

What does that have to do with what we were talking about??

Sticks and stones.

To answer you question, most likely yes. First of all, things like that don't happen at my companies because of the procedures we follow and atmosphere we create. My staff is trained to deescalate the situation and to summon a superior in that scenario and we will deal with it. That superior can then make the decision to have the customer removed if necessary (and even then, in a professional manner). The only time staff is allowed to be belligerent is a physical attack in their person. That's why we are VERY selective in who we hire. Anyone that visits any of my businesses will tell you the atmosphere is quite different. What they always remember is the service from the people there. It's the reason why as the CEO it multiple companies in still readily accessible to any and every employee and/customer right down to the janitor. I practice what I preach and my employees follow suit.

It is not an employee's place to decide who is worthy of my business. In this country, I've found that the thing that kills your business fastest is employees.
Look at our company mission statement below. If that doesn't explain our philosophy... It's the same mission statement in all locations across the world. Only with an attitude like that can you build world brands.

Us Canada Mexico US and British Virgin Islands Turks and Caicos Bahamas Guam Hawaii and some other South Pacific Islands.

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by radautoworks: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

well u have very valid points tho.
where I work too, we cannot; under any circumstance, tell a customer or even a potential customer off without due escalation.... and even then we try to make it as polite as possible..... even with mentally unstable individuals..... not for them, but for the people watching and waiting to use social media to mess us up. so I get u, but in his defense...... it's a one man show. when he diversifies and employs other people to handle other tasks for him.... maybe he'll adopt this customer-centric idealogy. my stake in this matter is....... I KNOW THE GUY!. and he isn't what is being described here!

I understand your point of view too and respect it.
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by radautoworks: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
AutoElectNG:
There is another issue though...capitalism is ruthless...especially the way it is practiced in the West...anyone who has lived overseas can testify to that...so service providers must always study trends, adapt and learn from competitors, and constantly strive to put the customer first...to do otherwise is suicide...to ignore a competitor with deeper pockets, access to cheaper financing, a better value proposition, etc is suicide

Ask Amazon and all the businesses including mum and pop shops that were displaced

Ask Uber and all the local taxis

Second hand clothing from America principally destroyed our textile industry

There are more examples if you look around

Someone here has mentioned he has 10 million to invest in this and has 100 million more from investors

Repair chains are coming with warranty valid across all stores nationwide

This issue goes beyond customer service...let's see the big picture... Millions are being invested in automotive repair business...not just capital but also foreign technical know-how...is my offering such that it can face the onslaught of capital and technical know-how

If no, how can I improve?

Which raises the issue of benchmarking across the industry in Nigeria and globally and following best practices from elsewhere

That should be the focus of the discuss

Well said. Silly things like this is why it's very hard to identify a Nigerian brand that is worldwide.
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by AutoElectNG: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
A Nigerian brand can take action that changes the dynamics of an entire industry...a brand did so to the soft drinks sector recently

It forced international multinationals to sit up and make changes

PZ Nigeria PLC is partly Nigerian and partly British it has also rewritten the rules of the game in the market sectors in which it operates

Quick thinking, adaptability, collaboration if and when necessary, even a wad of cash can make all the difference

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by radautoworks: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

@rdautoworks, when the time is right u will get to understand why u need to focus on a specific target market. with what u r bent on offering **to all and sundry ... I can assure u that in no time u might begin to understand (the hard way) why Nigeria is a very very peculiar environment.... I know u r familiar with most of its entities but u still would understand that u need to target a specific market or streamline services to suit all the markets.... we have so many markets in Nigeria including the rich and mad market and the starving/managing and insane market.... all looking for the same value.

HO HA

I have three other Nigerian business that have been around and done have that problem. One of them is party rentals for over a decade. VERY contentious field usually and we do not have these problems. It's all in what expectations you set.

2 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

God give me the foresight to identify any potential employee that doesn’t have this customer first attitude so I can save both of us stress and not hire him/her.

amen oh uncle......
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
men and brethren and sweet ladies, let's die this issue for now..... I was dancing makossa somewhere and decided to check nl only for me to see that this mata still dey boom.

pitokwe abeg I couldn't make it, we go schedule another sweet day
abeg I need to find an apartment asap close to the island

anyone with any link abi make I go properties Section?

we suppose dey think of how to organize small get together for we car talkers..... life is too simple, let's not complicate it..... raise ur point and don't overstress it, u will eventually get headaches and then resort to dancing makossa as I've just done.

2 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

It don comot this phone Tey tey grin
lolz, the pics Bin dey sweet me when I see am OH
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Pitokwe(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
men and brethren and sweet ladies, let's die this issue for now..... I was dancing makossa somewhere and decided to check nl only for me to see that this mata still dey boom.

pitokwe abeg I couldn't make it, we go schedule another sweet day
abeg I need to find an apartment asap close to the island

anyone with any link abi make I go properties Section?

we suppose dey think of how to organize small get together for we car talkers..... life is too simple, let's not complicate it..... raise ur point and don't overstress it, u will eventually get headaches and then resorto to dancing makossa as I've just done.

Seconded!!!

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Pitokwe(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2018
radautoworks:

What does that have to do with what we were talking about??

Sticks and stones.

To answer you question, most likely yes. First of all, things like that don't happen at my companies because of the procedures we follow and atmosphere we create. My staff is trained to deescalate the situation and to summon a superior in that scenario and we will deal with it. That superior can then make the decision to have the customer removed if necessary (and even then, in a professional manner). The only time staff is allowed to be belligerent is a physical attack in their person. That's why we are VERY selective in who we hire. Anyone that visits any of my businesses will tell you the atmosphere is quite different. What they always remember is the service from the people there. It's the reason why as the CEO it multiple companies in still readily accessible to any and every employee and/customer right down to the janitor. I practice what I preach and my employees follow suit.

It is not an employee's place to decide who is worthy of my business. In this country, I've found that the thing that kills your business fastest is employees.
Look at our company mission statement below. If that doesn't explain our philosophy... It's the same mission statement in all locations across the world. Only with an attitude like that can you build world brands.

Us Canada Mexico US and British Virgin Islands Turks and Caicos Bahamas Guam Hawaii and some other South Pacific Islands.

Very true.I can attest to this and Will soon share the experience of my visit to your workshop to fix my car

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by pannyman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Erm...with reference to the person whose call to Gazzuzz was cut off, I would just make a few comments.

Generally when communicating, whether verbally or in writing, the onus is on the person sending the message to make their message clear, and not to give the other party an assignment to decipher what they are trying to put across.

When calling a person who does not know you, and does not even have your number saved on their phone you should sound very polite and formal. Trying to sound overly friendly with a stranger can backfire very quickly. Just my two cents.

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
pannyman:
Erm...with reference to the person whose call to Gazzuzz was cut off, I would just make a few comments.

Generally when communicating, whether verbally or in writing, the onus is on the person sending the message to make their message clear, and not to give the other party an assignment to decipher what they are trying to put across.

When calling a person who does not know you, and does not even have your number saved on their phone you should sound very polite and formal. Trying to sound overly friendly with a stranger can backfire very quickly. Just my two cents.

oga good morning(@2:10pm), we don finish the mata ehhhhh ..... if u do too much na I'll just pick up my phone and call ur no and I go just beginning shout for phone..... courtesy demands that u remain calm and calculated while trying to decipher the sanity of the caller......

no just go try urself oh.

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by NobleEngineer(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
pannyman:

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by NobleEngineer(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
pannyman:

When calling a person who does not know you, and does not even have your number saved on their phone you should sound very polite and formal. [/b]Trying to sound overly friendly with a stranger can backfire very quickly. [b] Just my two cents.

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by NobleEngineer(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
pannyman:

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Eking: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Just because it's Toks doesn't mean that it hasn't been f'd with.

We have Kazeems here too. Lots.

But it has served well, really well
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Eking:

But it has served well, really well

I’m not debating that at all grin

Brutus, my well used and well worn Nigerian used 4Runner, is serving me very well.

What I’m saying is to not assume that a car is good just because it’s Toks.
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
pannyman:

I’ll like to think that Gazzuzz was simply caught off guard on a bad day. We all have some days like that when we don’t have fuxs to give.

But when you advertise a number as a business venture then you ought to expect all kinds of people to ring you up.

Sometimes I get calls at 2AM here from Nigeria, some I let roll into voice mail when I don’t recognize them but the ones I decide to answer is answered politely even if it’s to fake “busy with a client on the other line” and let me get back to you.

But I’m coming from a country where customer service can make or break a company.

I’ve never met Gazzuzz in my life but I consider him a friend so if I call him I’m certainly going to not be officious. If he cuts me off I’ll just go camp at his shop and consume many beers and “Ofe Owerri”? as apology.
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Since this thread started focusing on Gazzuzz and not the original posters issues, I have noticed 99per of my callers have started becoming nicer. I receive an average of 150calls every day Via Nairaland, I have a very large Powerbank to keep my phone up when I'm out, and I move around with a car charger all the time in my Man bag. I also have a Bluetooth attached from 9am-8pm (even at home).

There are 2 classes of calls I receive. Those that want to Bring business, and those that want to ask questions.

Over 90per of the calls that come in to my phone start like this.

"Gazzuzz Quick one" ...................

They are always about to take a decision, or need a quick solution to a problem.

And it's always one car related problem or the other. My phone goes into silence mode @ 8pm and starts ringing again @ 9am (my personal settings).

I have my good days and my horrible ones, I also have my very good days and my very cheerful ones.

I have received calls from NLer's stranded on the roads at odd hours of the night that needed a tip to limp their vehicles out of the way or home, I have left my home at odd hours to go rescue a lot of NLers, or folks who just ran a search on Google and my number popped up.

My Business is a small one man business that is still growing, I take all my calls and Do all the paper work my self. With time, we will expand, and we will employ people who take all the calls and Do all the admin work. For now what we have currently works at our current capacity.

I work on only 4Brands at the moment, Honda/Acura. Toyota/Lexus, Kia/Hyunda and Ford. I had to include ford, because my very loyal client Got a ford, and could not turn him down.

I learned the Hard way not to accept every brand and every job. Not that I cannot Fix them, but with specialization we can diagnose most issues easily without extended research and reading Volumes of repair manuals. We have already developed a network of part suppliers for used Parts and New Parts, Depending on the nature of the Job.

Now on to the controversial Phone call that caused this wahala, I honestly Cannot remember the call, I might have taken the call and network was bad and I heard nothing and had to cut the call, I might have been at an odd position or place and took the call, or like what happened a few mins ago, Emeka you called me, I took the call, but at the same time, I saw an elderly lady that taught me in Primary sch and I had to greet her, I cut the call on you without saying anything, greeted her and before I could call you back, you called back. (emeka 2007 accord) Or what happened @ 2:30pm Akin you called, I thought I was done with a client, but when I took your call, he started talking again, and I ended your call and continued with the client, but called you back at about 4pm. (Akin Corrola 09) The list is endless, it happens all the time, and what people usually do is call back or send a message or not call back. There's also a possibility Bluetooth might have disconnected (happens a lot) and call went on on the phone and I ended it because I could not hear anything.

What ever the case the caller could have called back or sent a message. My line is usually busy and almost always keeps callers on call waiting, and most times when I have a little breathing space, forget what the first or 2nd caller said. If I want to really work I have to turn it off.

Now to nwanneni that said because I didn't take his call he damaged his engine. Oga Haba I have more threads on NL than Nigerian bloggers. There are threads on different car repair solutions. All you had to do was call back, or open a thread and wait for a response by tagging me. I am yet to see a thread on Cartalk or autos that I was tagged in and didn't respond within the Hour. You own the car, you can always PARK it or TOW it if it Malfunctions until you are able to find a proper solution. You Drove the car with functional Gauges for temp and oil pressure and still managed to ignore them until the engine got fried that's all on you sir. I am glad you are getting another vehicle I hope you will READ the Manual and Pay more attention To Maintenance So you Do not accuse anther Person Of destroying This one.

Cartalk is supposed to be an environment to share knowledge about car issues and solutions to most car issues. You will notice in the Last 2years I cannot remember replying any query on cartalk with a "Bring it to my workshop" I usually go by saying...... find a qualified technician, or take it to your mechanic, or buy a scanner, or scan your vehicle etc..... I also cannot remember the last time I posted my Workshop address online for repair jobs, I only do that for engine oil sales which have been consistent for over 3years.

I learnt a lot from people like Siena, ikenna and so many others.....it's a shame we lost their free contributions on Cartalk, and autos, they were very educative and they inspired a lot of us to become what we are today.

Now to the Trolls who open new profile names every month to attack, Find something useful to do with your lifes, I have already identified the old and the new ones, NgcoboP aka smellingmenses, aka smartcoices, aka weyreypey aka asamwababy and so on and so forth.... Continue to carry my matter for head like Galla, you have nothing positive or educative to contribute to the forum, except to start fires and add fuel when a controversy starts.

G.azzuzz is also human and makes Mistakes so my apologies to all that I might have called when I was having a blown gasket, please feel free to call back at responsible times, or leave an sms.

For the record. My phone number is 08033910382 and is open for BUSINESS 9am-6pm. Note I said business wink There is a limit to the number of people I can respond to VIA whatsapp, usually have about 50 unread messages every 6hrs, but I try my best. Best place for those "Gazzuzz Quick one" is here
https://www.nairaland.com/3743541/ask-gazzuzz/132 as long as you are not comparing a Picanto and an Fx35 and asking me to pick one, you will get a prompt response.

Isorite I have talk too much, let me get back to the uber thread and see what is new, I am sure the gala sellers will be here soon. grin

16 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Carshopper(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

please summary jor...lol

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by diportivo: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
as usual

I came late again undecided

as usual tho,

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by empron(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’ll like to think that Gazzuzz was simply caught off guard on a bad day. We all have some days like that when we don’t have fuxs to give.

But when you advertise a number as a business venture then you ought to expect all kinds of people to ring you up.

Sometimes I get calls at 2AM here from Nigeria, some I let roll into voice mail when I don’t recognize them but the ones I decide to answer is answered politely even if it’s to fake “busy with a client on the other line” and let me get back to you.

But I’m coming from a country where customer service can make or break a company.

I’ve never met Gazzuzz in my life but I consider him a friend so if I call him I’m certainly going to not be officious. If he cuts me off I’ll just go camp at his shop and consume many beers and “Ofe Owerri”? as apology.
Well said,gone are the days of of Siena &ikenna
Great men,If am not wrong they agitated auto section to be separate from cartalk .

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by smellingmenses: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Since this thread started focusing on Gazzuzz and not the original posters issues, I have noticed 99per of my callers have started becoming nicer. I receive an average of 150calls every day Via Nairaland, I have a very large Powerbank to keep my phone up when I'm out, and I move around with a car charger all the time in my Man bag. I also have a Bluetooth attached from 9am-8pm (even at home).

There are 2 classes of calls I receive. Those that want to Bring business, and those that want to ask questions.

Over 90per of the calls that come in to my phone start like this.

"Gazzuzz Quick one" ...................

They are always about to take a decision, or need a quick solution to a problem.

And it's always one car related problem or the other. My phone goes into silence mode @ 8pm and starts ringing again @ 9am (my personal settings).

I have my good days and my horrible ones, I also have my very good days and my very cheerful ones.

I have received calls from NLer's stranded on the roads at odd hours of the night that needed a tip to limp their vehicles out of the way or home, I have left my home at odd hours to go rescue a lot of NLers, or folks who just ran a search on Google and my number popped up.

My Business is a small one man business that is still growing, I take all my calls and Do all the paper work my self. With time, we will expand, and we will employ people who take all the calls and Do all the admin work. For now what we have currently works at our current capacity.

I work on only 4Brands at the moment, Honda/Acura. Toyota/Lexus, Kia/Hyunda and Ford. I had to include ford, because my very loyal client Got a ford, and could not turn him down.

I learned the Hard way not to accept every brand and every job. Not that I cannot Fix them, but with specialization we can diagnose most issues easily without extended research and reading Volumes of repair manuals. We have already developed a network of part suppliers for used Parts and New Parts, Depending on the nature of the Job.

Now on to the controversial Phone call that caused this wahala, I honestly Cannot remember the call, I might have taken the call and network was bad and I heard nothing and had to cut the call, I might have been at an odd position or place and took the call, or like what happened a few mins ago, Emeka you called me, I took the call, but at the same time, I saw an elderly lady that taught me in Primary sch and I had to greet her, I cut the call on you without saying anything, greeted her and before I could call you back, you called back. (emeka 2007 accord) Or what happened @ 2:30pm Akin you called, I thought I was done with a client, but when I took your call, he started talking again, and I ended your call and continued with the client, but called you back at about 4pm. (Akin Corrola 09) The list is endless, it happens all the time, and what people usually do is call back or send a message or not call back. There's also a possibility Bluetooth might have disconnected (happens a lot) and call went on on the phone and I ended it because I could not hear anything.

What ever the case the caller could have called back or sent a message. My line is usually busy and almost always keeps callers on call waiting, and most times when I have a little breathing space, forget what the first or 2nd caller said. If I want to really work I have to turn it off.

Now to nwanneni that said because I didn't take his call he damaged his engine. Oga Haba I have more threads on NL than Nigerian bloggers. There are threads on different car repair solutions. All you had to do was call back, or open a thread and wait for a response by tagging me. I am yet to see a thread on Cartalk or autos that I was tagged in and didn't respond within the Hour. You own the car, you can always PARK it or TOW it if it Malfunctions until you are able to find a proper solution. You Drove the car with functional Gauges for temp and oil pressure and still managed to ignore them until the engine got fried that's all on you sir. I am glad you are getting another vehicle I hope you will READ the Manual and Pay more attention To Maintenance So you Do not accuse anther Person Of destroying This one.

Cartalk is supposed to be an environment to share knowledge about car issues and solutions to most car issues. You will notice in the Last 2years I cannot remember replying any query on cartalk with a "Bring it to my workshop" I usually go by saying...... find a qualified technician, or take it to your mechanic, or buy a scanner, or scan your vehicle etc..... I also cannot remember the last time I posted my Workshop address online for repair jobs, I only do that for engine oil sales which have been consistent for over 3years.

I learnt a lot from people like Siena, ikenna and so many others.....it's a shame we lost their free contributions on Cartalk, and autos, they were very educative and they inspired a lot of us to become what we are today.

Now to the Trolls who open new profile names every month to attack, Find something useful to do with your lifes, I have already identified the old and the new ones, NgcoboP aka smellingmenses, aka smartcoices, aka weyreypey aka asamwababy and so on and so forth.... Continue to carry my matter for head like Galla, you have nothing positive or educative to contribute to the forum, except to start fires and add fuel when a controversy starts.

G.azzuzz is also human and makes Mistakes so my apologies to all that I might have called when I was having a blown gasket, please feel free to call back at responsible times, or leave an sms.

For the record. My phone number is 08033910382 and is open for BUSINESS 9am-6pm. Note I said business wink There is a limit to the number of people I can respond to VIA whatsapp, usually have about 50 unread messages every 6hrs, but I try my best. Best place for those "Gazzuzz Quick one" is here
https://www.nairaland.com/3743541/ask-gazzuzz/132 as long as you are not comparing a Picanto and an Fx35 and asking me to pick one, you will get a prompt response.

Isorite I have talk too much, let me get back to the uber thread and see what is new, I am sure the gala sellers will be here soon. grin
why are you so obsessed with my moniker? I only wish you well...you assume so much...
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
empron:
Well said,gone are the days of of Siena &ikenna
Great men,If am not wrong they agitated auto section to be separate from cartalk .

I wouldn’t personally call Ikenna a great man or put him in the same high table as Siena but I’m sure he won’t loose sleep about my opinion of him.

CarTalk is actually a great place and not one person makes it great. It’s the cacophonous colourfulness, rambunctiousness, as well as occasional effronteries that makes it palatable grin

4 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by empron(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I wouldn’t personally call Ikenna a great man or put him in the same high table as Siena but I’m sure he won’t loose sleep about my opinion of him.

CarTalk is actually a great place and not one person makes it great. It’s the cacophonous colourfulness, rambunctiousness, as well as occasional effronteries that makes it palatable grin
alright Sir,Baba mojuba smiley.

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
smellingmenses:

why are you so obsessed with my moniker? I only wish you well...you assume so much...

hmmmmmm, bros u get gala? I need 2
Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

baba after this one, some other groupie are saying u r an APC member always advocating for change..... abeg is this true or this is a soft drink seller on spree that has come to augment the gala

lolz....
finally some fireeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeee in car talk..... I Don tire for romance section....

zimdrill and lexusgs430 come back to cartalk

1 Like

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Uncle mi grin

2 Likes

Re: My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! by smellingmenses: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
ofe owerri and orijin ..you know location.

obekediamondfuto:

hmmmmmm, bros u get gala? I need 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tesla Model 3 Electric Car Can Now Park Itself Without A Driver Behind The Wheel / 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On / 5 Ways To Avoid Getting Overcharged By Mechanics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.