Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) (62548 Views)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
A Nigerian soldier has forced to lament on social media following his alleged maltreatment by his superiors. According to the soldier who schooled in Maiduguri, Borno state, he was maltreated by fellow officers and was left with body marks after being seriously flogged and dealt with.

The young officer who decried the alleged action, wrote in pidgin English;

After faightin nd loosin our life for our country dis wot nigeria army officers ar doin 2 our gallant young soldiers my fellow nd able soldiers all over d country z it fair we need 2 stand nd fight 4 our ryt.......Abi una hear say officer d flog officer

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/soldier-laments-after-being-flogged-by-his-superiors-see-what-his-body-looks-like.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Continue shouting rights lazy soldier. Military no dey respect age na rank dem dey respect. Back then in the 90's I was living with my uncle in barracks. One Christmas eve a young lieutenant who was no older than 26 and just finished NDA asked my aged uncle (a warrant officer) who was about 56 yrs of age to sleep in the guard room after they got into a fracas. He gently obliged without questioning. So young man bear and endure. If you were respectful and humble nothing would have warrant them to lash your back.

And don't think you can transfer aggression to any civilian Mr man coz dem fit send you go beyond. These days people nor dey fear army again. Lagos boys dey beat them anyhow for street.

288 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Later now he will unleash his anger on innocent civilians completing the cycle of, from animal at the top to animal at the lowest

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Eeeewo Jacobu

See the back of Officer Mufu as Dem arrange pankere ontop.

I don't want to pity any soldier whenever I remember how two Aboki Soldiers flogged Victor because he challenged one of their girlfriend at Zenith Bank ATM queue.

Till today, after 5years, Victor nor dey hear word well

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by ashlyfab78(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
I didn't remember buying the form for him so why bothering us now

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
When have this become a form of discipline in the army/ military Well It's a python dancer against a more superior python dancer.So no iota of fucking Bleep given.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by deomelo: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Blog site rubbish with unsubstantiated and uncorroborated story.

You people are lucky I'm not a mod on NL..your fake news rubbish won't even see the light of the day.

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
I don't pity you....

Why?

You will look for an innocent man to dehumanized.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by deomelo: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
This same fake news OP blogger posted the fake and deceptive rubbish about the FG commissioning a borehole last week when in fact they commissioned waterworks and irrigation projects.

You blog site clowns are scums, you feed the country with fake and deceptive news just to get blog traffic and fool predisposed lazy, gullible and anti Nigerian lazy youths.

Of what good are you to Nigeria and Nigerians if all you have to offer are divisive and destabilizing nonsense.?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by deomelo: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Are we supposed to swallow your rubbish, blame and insult Nigeria and the Nigerian military without facts and based on just the picture of a man with something in his back?

In fact, is this man a member of the Nigerian military? What unit or command? What's his name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Your superior officer cannot play with you, again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na me buy army form for you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by kingsman66(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
when a gallant solider flog and punish his subordinate is called discipline....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Godknowsbest: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Naso u dey beat others, sorry sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by sunnywhyt007: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Omo dis one deep ooo

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
If na through Jaji you pass... You can never ever complain because of these minor bruises.
This one don go join cult finish con dey form soilder wey them flog just to decieve people.
I think say them don stop back mending sef.
Your life your business.
All man for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by andrus1: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
yebaribab
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is not cool
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Ugaboy: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who send U
Go military

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by pennywys(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Street cultism initiation

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
If Amnesty International hear this one again now shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
you nova see anything. This is just the 1/100 of what civilians face in the hands of those ruthless bunch of illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by devigblegble: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Useless bunch of people

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Timagex(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nothing new here. Like 10 years of my life was spent around odogbo barracks, ibadan. Coman see how a one star officer (second lieutenant) will punish a staff sergeant that is old enough to be his father. You will hear "Oya jump up". Frog jump don start cry shocked. But, if you hear, "goan wait for me in my office", u don die o!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Alejoc:
If Amnesty International hear this one again now shocked lipsrsealed
Soldier flogged soldier wetin concern bloody civilian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oga you no do well o o shocked tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by shatta419: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
You deserve that... tongue
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by sparog(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is so wrong
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
He didn't state what he did to attract such punishment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by shankara7: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Endure you're a soldier.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.