Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level (1385 Views)

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by Alamin9582: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
A 400L Engineering student needs your advise on how best to tackle his Education threatening situations.

We want you all to please drop a good advise for him.

Read his story below:-

Do you really want to graduate? He asked me on the phone. Yes sir! I replied him back and he ended the call.

Do you know who I’m in this school? He threatens me always with that line every time he invites me to his office.

I’m a 400 level student in a Nigerian University. In my 4 years so far in school, I’ve never had any issues with cultists as I expected I would before I gained admission. Although, I still have 1 more year to go as an Engineering student.

But then, when we resumed second semester 200 level, my troubles started from a source I’ve never thought of. A departmental lecturer that’s to take us a course ordered me to his office one day after class and began quizzing about my sexual life.

I didn’t really understand his motives back then. But I just played along. He asked about my girlfriend, if I’ve ever had sex, if I’ve ever questioned my sexuality, how I enjoy having sex and other questions.

He didn’t release me until a lecturer came to visit him in his office and he was forced to let me go.

That semester was hell for me as I had to always avoid him. Even though I couldn’t avoid him much. I mean, he’s the lecturer for 2 of my vital courses.

For that semester. He failed me in his course. I’m very certain that he failed me intentionally.

It wasn’t until the beginning of this present session that I knew his exact motives. And that was when he sent for me to come to his office or else I will fail his test. I was confused, I had to rush to him to know the problem exactly.

He told me about how he liked my body, how he had been watching me since my 100 level days, how he’s attracted to my masculinity and my body, how he wants to feel my body up close and how much he wants to sleep with me and he hopes I’m gay. He continued on and on.

I was so irritated and embarrassed, I left his office as a very confused person.

I stormed out angrily of his office that Tuesday afternoon.Since then, he has been threatening me, saying he’s going to fail me in his courses again this semester and am never going to graduate as long as he’s still the lecturer of those courses.

I don’t know what to do. I’m very hopeless. I’ve prayed over it several times.

I’ve even confided in a friend who’s gay. But he’s not helping me. He wants me to do it because he thinks I’m going to like it.

I’m afraid to speak out for fear of getting into more trouble

I’m confused. Please help me – What Should I do?
Drop your comments.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/help-my-gay-lecturer-wants-to-sleep-with-me-else-i-wont-graduate-400-level-students-cries-out/

#Nairatrend
Read more interesting articles on https://nairatrend.com.ng

Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by IamD18: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by Blackfire(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Is this a joke?
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by ehix89(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Do you have guy tendencies, I see no reason why you're surrounded and approached by gays
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by Alamin9582: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin
ehix89:
Do you have guy tendencies, I see no reason why you're surrounded and approached by gays
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by delishpot: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
probably because you do not read well.
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by CodeTemplar: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
The OP should stop dulling and secretly tape the convo.
Use phone to record it. Ordinary Nokia s40 phones can do that. When he dials u, pick it and start recording then start speaking and temp him into making revealing details that can prove his intent, your identity and his during the convo.
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by oshe11: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
ehix89:
"If You be fine boy too much them say U turned Gay"- MI

That was how one Gayish looking coursemate dey use style near me till I showed him my otherside

He should use any means to get a Record of him threatening him, be it Video or Audio

And don't fill intimidated by him. Read and study his course very well to the extent that fear go catch am to fail you.....
But if he does, ask for your script to be remarked knowing fully well you PASSED based on what you wrote
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The first thing I want you people to know is that the story is a lie. Someone cooked this rubbish up. I'm 98.26578905421% sure.

An Engineering student that is not intelligent enough to set up the man and get himself free....

I talk am before. This stuff na lie.

☣ ☠
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by nanauju(f): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
sad cool shocked
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by Alamin9582: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
cool
CodeTemplar:
The OP should stop dulling and secretly tape the convo.
Use phone to record it. Ordinary Nokia s40 phones can do that. When he dials u, pick it and start recording then start speaking and temp him into making revealing details that can prove his intent, your identity and his during the convo.
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by pussygotlips: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
fvcccccckkkk schoool, let him shove it off his asssshhhoole.

This can happen Only in a shithole country where everyone things he cant make it without shitcoool.
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by sacajawea: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ppl will fabricate anything for traffic
I even thought it was a nler
In light of the recent related developments somebody would be this stupid a queer for that matter
Re: Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level by GuntersChain(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
the story get k-leg, gay lecturer and gay friend. clap for your self. abeg show me your friends and ................

(1) (Reply)

Are You Using Gtbank? / Lalasticlala captured in pre-wedding photo / Why Girls And Their Friends Like To Mislead Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.