Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Doro My First Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Doro My First Love (4124 Views)

Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / Rebecca Anderson: My First Love, Her Sunset And My First Heart Break / My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doro My First Love by emperorblog1995: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Base On Believe Movement [BOBM] Present the hilarious story of a young boy
www.emperorblog.com.ng present
……Called Okon…… Title: Doro my first love
Re: Doro My First Love by emperorblog1995: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Episode 1 Early in the morning of September 18, 2005 I woke up happily and said to myself a thousand times am now a student of Jss1 I can’t really express the joy I felt inside of me The time was already 6:30 am as at now I hurriedly packed my mathematical set and other school items into my new school bag I bought the previous day with my mum in Oshodi market At the time the jeep had been cleaned by the gateman perhaps my mum popularly known as Madam Gold a well respected and influential business woman was dressing up to go out for the business of the day To one of her shop in Lekki while she will drop me in my new school. I swiftly took my bath dressed up in my new school uniform and went to the dinning for my breakfast I was surprise when I saw my mum already sited waiting for me ……………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………………….. Me: Good morning mum Mum: my darling how are you doing and how was your night? Me with a sound voice) fine thank you ma Mum: I can see you are neatly dressed in your new school uniform Me: yes mum, I like my new school and I like the design on the uniform too Mum: hmmmmmm that’s my boy, you can say that again Amah the house help was a very young girl employed by my mum at the age of 12 Moreover she did her pry 6 with us here the previous year and she is just a year older than my humble self She cheerfully served the latter the loaf of bread and carefully poured out the tea in the jog that was on the table into our cups and went back to the kitchen, She was always the last to leave the house perhaps her school wasn’t far from the house then but now she too has been admitted into Jss1 in another school. I was the first to grab my cup of tea as I gulped a little of it down my throat and eating my bread stylishly meanwhile my mum was also drinking her tea looking at me simultaneously as I was eating. 7oclock on the dot my mum and I zoomed off in a big black jeep (Hummer) after having a fabulous breakfast We arrived at my new school and the big sign board reads <<<<<< High Land Secondary School No.14 Adewale Crescent Oshodi >>>>>> . The school successfully enrolled fifty (50) students out of the numerous pupils that sat for the common entrance exams that year which I wasn’t excluded either I walked towards the school gate waving my mum goodbye as she drove off I was impressed when I saw other students neatly dressed like me inside the school premises Few minutes the school bell was ranged by the time keeper for the school assemble, from Jss1 to Ss3 we all lined up Everything was different from the primary style I knew back then, I was the third student in the Jss1 lane observing everything bravely. Writer: williamz abokz ………………………Episode 2 Loading…………….
read more on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Doro My First Love by emperorblog1995: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Episode 2 Finally the principal came up for his speech……………………………………………………………… …… Principal: Good morning student We: Good morning sir Principal: first and foremost I would like to welcome the new students especially the Jss1 into High Land Secondary School You have all been elevated from primary to secondary school this year but here in the secondary school learning is advanced because you must study and read your books persistently Perhaps loitering around when classes are in progress is highly prohibited here. Because as you all know this is a private school not a government school; discipline is our No. 1 priority ……………………………………… the principal still talking ……………………………………… Moreover before I started my speech I didn’t introduce myself properly But I suppose this is not the first time of seeing me (talking to the Jss1 students) You wrote your common entrance examination here so you are suppose to know my name So who amongst you here can tell me my name? ………………………….. I was trying to remember when a girl in front of me said “I sir”………………………………. The girl: I sir Principal: (nodded his head in affirmation) go ahead little one The girl: your name is Mr. Adeyemi Gbenga Principal: wow! That’s correct, clap for her We: (clapped) together repeatedly Principal: it’s ok students, and what is your name my smart girl? The girl: my name Doro Ebuchi sir Principal: ok, that’s good keep it up, now I will allow all of you to go to your various classes but make sure you cooperate with your new tutors & pay attention to them, is that clear? We: (all answered) yes sir we left in a straight sequence to our various classes, we sat in the classroom quietly everything seems very boring to me as this was not what I had in mind as my first day in school, I opened my school bag and brought out my English textbook opened to a certain page of my choice and started reading absent mindedly Suddenly a boy tapped me from behind and asks The boy: what is the name of the textbook you are reading? Me: (answered) comprehensive English The boy: that text book contains a lot Me: really? The boy: yes, I came across it last year Me amazed) good dude, but I thought it’s only for Jss1 students? The boy: you are right but I always read ahead Me: ok, so what’s your name? The boy: my name Hassan Bala, and you? Me: my name is Okon Peters Bala: alright do you mind if I join you? Me: yes of course Bala joined me in reading as he drew close to my seat, at this point I was very happy to have someone talking to me at last in the class He gisted me about his pry school and how he enjoyed some of the excursion I also in turn shared some of my pry school experience with him We discussed about the school environment, the new classroom, the chair we sat on and our smart principal. Shortly we heard footsteps approaching towards our direction; a very beautiful slim dark lady emerged soon walked majestically & stood in front of the class. The lady: Good morning class We: Good morning Ma The lady: you are all welcome to High Land Secondary School Oshodi We: thank you ma The lady: I am Mrs. Comfort Taye by name; I’m your form mistress as from today. By break time I will like to have all your names on sheet of paper …………………………………………… story continues …………………………………………………………….. She turns around as if she was searching for something & pointed the same girl that answered the principal’s question Mrs. Comfort: you my dear, can you stand up please? ……………..Doro stood up waiting for instruction I guess, the class was very quiet at this time…………… Mrs. Comfort: Doro, please kindly write down the names Of everybody here & bring it to the staff room for me, is that clear? Doro: yes ma (she replied back authoritatively) Different teachers thought us four different subjects that morning before we went out for break Perhaps everybody wrote his/her name on the paper Doro brought to the front of the class before going out. We offered mathematics & other three subjects after break plus extra lesson I was very impressed by the school teaching standard but very tired Finally the closing bell was ranged; hurriedly I carried my bag & ran out of the class without saying goodbye to Bala my friend. Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 3 I later got home by 4pm & my mum wasn’t back yet The Toyota our driver used in picking me that afternoon really ran fast Sorry I forgot to mention that my mum had a driver whom she sometimes allow to drive her when she wanted him to & four different cars including the Hummer jeep we drove in that morning. Amah was back too but in the kitchen Opened my door & fell on the bed like a log of wood whilst I was just using my left hand to unbutton my school uniforms shirt The jeep was now honing; I managed to standup open the curtain of my window to see who drove in Behold it was mum. Since I was already up I sluggishly pulled my black school short & my stockings As I was about opening my school bag I heard my name & it was my mum calling me Mum: (calling out) Okon, Okon Me: (answering from my room) yes mum, am coming. ……….Opened the door and went down the stair case that led to the parlor………. Mum: My dear how are you? Me: fine mum I answered ………..scratching my head like I was thinking about something as I sat down………. Mum: how was school today? Me: fine thank you ma Mum: have you eaten? Me: No mum Mum: and why? Me: am tired, I will eat later Mum: do you ate anything in school today? Me: yes but it was snacks & juice Mum: what about you Amah? Amah: I ate rice when I came back ma Mum: ok, so how is the new environment? Me: (sharply answered) nice mum, everything is beautiful even the chairs Mum: really, what about you Amah Amah: fine ma, am really happy to be a Jss1 student now. Mum: good comments from the both of you, but studying very hard should be your No.1 priority …………………………..brought out some snacks from her bag, gave it to us & went to her room…………………………. The water from the shower poured freely on my head down to my lower body At a time I turn off the shower & used my soap to rob my body after which I used my sponge to wash my body gently. Later went to the dinning for dinner, Amah was setting the table when my mum emerged Three of us ate that evening together; don’t be surprise we ate with Amah my mum is a very convivial woman She left after the dinner and we started discussing Me: Amah you need to see my new school, our classroom is beautiful Amah: wow! Gist me joor Me: (ignoring her last comment) I even have a new friend Amah: I haven’t made any friend yet but I answered two questions today Me: really! So do you like your new school? Amah: (with conviction) yes of course Me: alright; so……. Amah: (cuts in) so what’s the name of your new friend Me: his name is Bala She was packing the dishes to the kitchen while I went to my room Time: 7:30 pm, what Amah said about her answering two questions in the class really challenged me So I brought out my book from my bag, was reading when I dozed off.
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 4 Second day in school was fun; I enjoyed the company of Bala my new friend He’s somehow spoilt sha because he was now coming out of his shield I began to notice some things about him when we went out for break Bala: do you like that girl? Me: which girl? Bala: hmmmm, don’t you know her why pretending? Me: seriously I don’t know her Bala: she’s always been looking at you Me: (amazed) meaning? Bala: meaning she likes you Me: that’s her business, I don’t like her Bala: are you sure? Me: (confidently) yes I am, you should be telling me something about our studies not a girl Bala: oh, sorry, are you angry? Me: it’s ok, am good Bala: alright, if you say so What is this young man talking about, what kind of friend is this? So many questions ran through my mind as I walked forward like am pushed from behind Woman: wetin ouna won buy? Bala: give me gala & juice Me: (stammered) meat pie & any soft drink After we finished eating I brought out (#500) from my pocket to pay for what I bought Bala pleaded I pay for him that he forgot his money in his bag, which I did Just some few minutes before break would be over we were just strolling towards the direction of our classroom Eventually we saw Doro that we talked about lately, heading to the class too She was just looking at me, I saw her but she didn’t took her eyes off me Bala also saw everything as a smart boy he was just smiling I ignored him and walked faster. After the break our business studies tutor came in We: good afternoon ma Miss Joy: good afternoon class, how are we all doing? We: fine thank you ma She turned swiftly and wrote on the board<< OFFICE >> subsequently she asked…………..… Miss Joy: before I begin can anybody here define an office? …………..Someone hand was already up from the left………… Miss Joy: can you define it for us? Doro: yes ma Miss Joy: alright, go on Doro: an office can be define as a place where vital documents are kept & professional duties carried out Miss Joy: that’s correct, clap for her We: (all clapped) Miss Joy: based on the definition she’s given us which is correct I will like to also state that An office is a place for administrative or similar works And in any organization you go you must find an office or offices & the first person you meet in an organization is a receptionist. Now the work of a receptionist is to welcome any visitor because………………………………… As she left the class after forty five minutes of teaching us, he brought out #200 from his bag giving me from behind saying Bala: take the money you borrowed me during break Me: come on, are you not my friend, you can keep the money Bala: ok, thank you On hearing this Bala was pleased with me as he said “what are friends for”. Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2018
read more
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 5 On my bed thinking about what Bala my friend said as I came back from school The way the Doro of a girl was looking at me I can tell she likes me but didn’t want to admit that to Bala Because my greatest fear was that am naïve, am just 13 yrs of age perhaps my mum always warn me not to get into any relationship at tender age “It may destroy you she always says”, I did my assignments and enjoyed the egusi soup & pounded yam At the time Amah was back too, we sat in the sitting room watching cartoons while we gisted Amah was from a poor family but she was very decent & like gist a lot Amah: any gist Okon? with a low voice) no, no gist Amah: why is your voice dull is it because your mum isn’t back yet? Me: not that, don’t feel like talking Amah: ok, if you say so mummy’s boy The thought of that Doro girl was still running true my mind as I sat watching cartoon What is attracting her to me is it my facial look, because I was handsome like my late Dad Who died in a car accident some few years ago; we still suffer the trauma till date I later switched my thought to Bala, how he was boldly talking about Doro Door opens & my mum came in with Madam Tola her friend Amah quickly switched the TV to BBC I sometimes admire her attitude because she was very smart She was still talking to her friend” you are always funny” Immediately we ran to them collecting what they carried & their bags as we greeted Me: good evening ma Madam Tola: Okon my boy how you doing? Me: fine thank you ma Mum: how was school today? Amah: fine ma Me: school was fun today mum Madam Tola: that reminds me, congratulation, you are now a big boy so how are you coping with Your new school that you’ve just started Me: fine ma, am enjoying everything I added quickly Madam Tola: oh, am happy to hear that from you, smart boy ………………………all laughing as we opened the parcel we collected from them to see what was inside ……………….. It was roasted corn & coconut; we started eating like hungry lions as we sat watching BBC together She was impress telling her friend that we like watching news a lot, me and Amah looked at each other and smiled Whilst we were answering some of their questions they were asking us about our new school.
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2018
Hello guys there a PROMO GOING ON ON MY BLOG COMMENT AND WIN the READER With the higheat Comment at,the end of the month will win a Month subscribtion of his or,her choice.
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2018
loading…………………….. Doro my first love Episode 6 On this very day, Friday precisely all of us wore our games wear ranging in different colors Coincidentally Doro wore the same color I was wearing (blue house) Bala my friend was in red house, we lined up according to our various houses Our House masters were instructing us on what to do as we listened attentively All the houses split up to different location of the school premises with their various masters/mistress Since Bala wasn’t with me to gist I was just minding my business perhaps I was a bit nervous Soon we got to our position & our master instructed us to form a big circle whilst he was standing in the middle Doro on the other hand tried every means to be close to me, which I was beginning to like but her plan was abortive though H master: when I say anything you repeat & do as I do, it’s that clear? We: yes sir H master: ok, up, up & down let’s go We: up, up & down H master: one, two, three (twisting his waist left to right while his legs was wide & open) We changed from one style of exercise to another, at a time I can now see Bala but they were far from us so I couldn’t call or wave She was now looking straight to where I was, standing opposite me I ignored her each time she was looking We later rounded up the exercise at about 11:30 pm; the school was also over for today Others went and picked their school bags but couldn’t find mine on getting to the class I checked my locker over and over again as if I was searching for a treasure but found nothing Almost all my mates picked theirs and left the class, Bala came in and witnessed the scene also Bala: what are you looking for? Me: I can’t find my bag & I kept it here (pointing my locker) Bala: who must have taken your bag where you kept it? Me: I don’t know, I kept it here (still pointing my locker) Bala opened his locker and carried his bag I was confused not knowing what to do Eventually Doro walked in, heading to my direction holding my bag in her right hand using the left to support it like a gift Doro: I saw your bag on the ground when coming so I carried it for you Me: but I locked it in my loc………… Bala: (cuts in) thank you Doro Doro: you are welcome She handed the bag to me staring at me as she walked out of the class My humble self & Bala left the class after everyone had left My driver was already outside waiting for me when we got out Bala lives close to Oshodi market so he crossed the road waving me goodbye as I entered the car I checked my bag properly while sitting in the car & nothing was missing everything was intact. <<<<<<<<<<<< What is Doro up to? Find out >>>>>>>>>>>>> Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2018
loading…………………….. Doro my first love Episode 6 On this very day, Friday precisely all of us wore our games wear ranging in different colors Coincidentally Doro wore the same color I was wearing (blue house) Bala my friend was in red house, we lined up according to our various houses Our House masters were instructing us on what to do as we listened attentively All the houses split up to different location of the school premises with their various masters/mistress Since Bala wasn’t with me to gist I was just minding my business perhaps I was a bit nervous Soon we got to our position & our master instructed us to form a big circle whilst he was standing in the middle Doro on the other hand tried every means to be close to me, which I was beginning to like but her plan was abortive though H master: when I say anything you repeat & do as I do, it’s that clear? We: yes sir H master: ok, up, up & down let’s go We: up, up & down H master: one, two, three (twisting his waist left to right while his legs was wide & open) We changed from one style of exercise to another, at a time I can now see Bala but they were far from us so I couldn’t call or wave She was now looking straight to where I was, standing opposite me I ignored her each time she was looking We later rounded up the exercise at about 11:30 pm; the school was also over for today Others went and picked their school bags but couldn’t find mine on getting to the class I checked my locker over and over again as if I was searching for a treasure but found nothing Almost all my mates picked theirs and left the class, Bala came in and witnessed the scene also Bala: what are you looking for? Me: I can’t find my bag & I kept it here (pointing my locker) Bala: who must have taken your bag where you kept it? Me: I don’t know, I kept it here (still pointing my locker) Bala opened his locker and carried his bag I was confused not knowing what to do Eventually Doro walked in, heading to my direction holding my bag in her right hand using the left to support it like a gift Doro: I saw your bag on the ground when coming so I carried it for you Me: but I locked it in my loc………… Bala: (cuts in) thank you Doro Doro: you are welcome She handed the bag to me staring at me as she walked out of the class My humble self & Bala left the class after everyone had left My driver was already outside waiting for me when we got out Bala lives close to Oshodi market so he crossed the road waving me goodbye as I entered the car I checked my bag properly while sitting in the car & nothing was missing everything was intact. <<<<<<<<<<<< What is Doro up to? Find out >>>>>>>>>>>>> Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Samexdx stephengee12 hadampson dview001 rachealfst alarmednigerian vakjay08 meneski yommy20 prettyrose bibijay123 oyindawealth maltaleeza bakeuhappy supizino queenitee honourable356 debbycreamy dabila olufemiwhit kimkardashian Kimberly west iamloyalty countrygirl ayoshewa donteanz smokeydrinky chisiudeh dupsai sirgoldejike vincad skillful01 captainpower sikells castleberry maryclaire1 modik rhayne kunbeex princessadeola soulminister heemah osch10 Nmaglit forzarush sofiaamrozia misselocon jazmiynne mobecs damselbae igyeseh nanadeeva01 tolezy001 eitsei raintaker slimberry123 segibambo ladysunshine94 khennykhay rchilee dimssy boderline politicalthug Rodriguez12 prisivileth pweetywizzy charytea laraemi emzyme tillaman niwdog jekonmor officialflex bleeze2 cjizzy citygold121 aminatope247 jaesharp emmyn donnad diegonakel ogmeekzy07 hardeybay princesam10 bleeze2 cruzyteekay freshestmanny oluwaemmanuel sleekhoyen sexyolori pinkfeet ayodijex cyber5 succyblinks jupitre cindymorgan shurley22 ayodijex damibiz criis costal alamiendagash jide219 switkera renybenks osmon1996 queendd oroolorun shawdey tlordz toyin223 funnyfun precial419 boldndbeautiful tenniebae
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
ooo
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Episode 7 On Saturday morning Amah was washing while I was helping her with the rinsing of the clothes We also washed our uniforms & other school stuffs She initially refused me helping her cause of my mum but I insisted, our washing continues when suddenly my mum summoned my attention Mum: where you at? Have been calling you Me: am at the backyard with Amah Mum: doing what? Me: washing clothes Mum: no wonder your hands are wet, have you done your assignments? Me: yes mum Mum: you should be reading your books then Me: ok mum. My mum is a very simple woman but she doesn’t play with me because am the only thing she’s got I was heading to my room when the thought of Doro came into my mind I quickly sat on the stairs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ soliloquizing ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ She is always looking at me I ignored then she carried my bag But why all these, maybe because she likes me but how am I sure………………… Stood up and went to my room trying to forget the thought of her But each time I try the more I keep thinking about her But come to think of it Doro is an ebullient & beautiful girl with a charming smile that no guy can resist Should I start up a relationship now, am too naïve how do I even go about it How do I even start talking to her besides am not use to talking to girls, apart from Amah whom I always feel free with Should I dialogue over it with Bala on Monday, maybe he would have one or two things to say Mum was home all through the day so she prepared some of the meals The day was fun to me because I watched cartoon and read comic books. The following day was Madam Bola thanksgiving at st.mary Catholic Church Maryland Mum told us take our bath & got dressed up whilst she was in the kitchen trying to fix something for our breakfast Time: 7am, we took tea, bread & egg The gateman opened the gate as the jeep (hummer) zoomed off leaving a thick cloud of dust behind. Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 8 On Monday the unexpected happened we sat in the class five minutes after the assembly, our form mistress walked in Mrs. Comfort: good morning class We: good morning ma Mrs. Comfort: how was your weekend? We: fine thank you ma Mrs. Comfort: that’s great, today our class will be Separated into two i.e. A & B, so listen to the names on the list Attentively to know where you belong She called out the A list and Bala my friend wasn’t in the list but me and Doro were in the list, all the B students were moved to another class while we maintained the preset one respectively. They took their Bags & other items as they left in a straight queue. Nevertheless Mrs. Comfort dint go with them she was still our form mistress she appointed a class monitor & assistant immediately before she started rearranging us Mrs. Comfort: you, she pointed to me what is your name? Me: my name is Okon Mrs. Comfort: now pick your Bag, sit over there, pointing to her sit which only her occupied Me: ok ma, As I stood up my feelings was somehow mixed with happiness ad amazement as I walked towards the sit The monumental smile o her face revealed her dimple as I sat close to her o the chair Our mistress continued the arrangement for about ten minutes ad later left after marking our names as usually Wanted to talk to her but was skeptic about my decision so I just maintained the silence which she later broke asking me Doro: don’t you like your new sit? Me: {shaky voice} I do Doro: ok, she replied smiling at me I have never felt the way I was feeling as I sat o the same chair with her, our social studies tutor was about rounding up his period which was the last that morning before break Doro taped me pointing to the widow of our class “your friend” she said to me as I swiftly turned to confirm, it was Bala standing there waving at me to meet him there immediately after the last period that was on ************************ Now with Bala in the market square ********************** Sat beside a kiosk discussing while eating Bala: I don’t just know why they separated us today, we are now in different classes Me: I don’t know either Bala: that apart, I saw you sitting with Doro on her sit Me: yes, she instructed me to sit there Bala: and you dint refuse Me: why should I, Isn’t she our class mistress? Bala: hmmmmmm, so did you talk to her? Me: no, but she did asking me if I liked the new sit Bala: and what was your reply? Me: yes of course Bala: now you are talking, that reminds me, what was that all about on Friday? Me: I don’t know Bala: you see, that’s it she likes you Me: do you think so? Bala: {vehemently} why not? She likes you, so what is your next plan now that you are close to her? Me: don’t know for now but I have something to discuss with you *************** Break was over so we went to our classes *************** What do you think Doro is up to?
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 9 Our English tutor was now in the class immediately after break for his period, he wrote on the blackboard Noun Mr. Olu: who can define a noun for us amongst my brilliant student? His word brilliant ranged in my head, I said to myself now is my time to show am brilliant also Raised my hand before others did Mr. Olu: yes you {pointing to me} tell us Me: a noun can be define as a name of any person, animal, place or thing Mr. Olu: that’s correct, clap for him, now I will like to start with examples of now and………………………. We gave examples of noun & he also gave us his own definition. He continued his teaching without asking further question, wrote note on the board as we copied to respectively Finished his class ending with a take home assignment “good day class” and he left After he left the into tech tutor took us, after which other two subjects followed. My driver didn’t came on time today, sat outside the school gate on a bench & Bala joined me Bala: Okon am here Me: yea, but I thought you’ve left Bala: no, not without hearing what you said you wanted to tell me Me: yes I wanted to tell you something Bala: go ahead, am all ears Me: {low voice} it’s about Do…….. Bala: [cuts in] what about her Me: I think am beginning to like her but in have never done anything like this before, and I don’t know How to even start or handle a relationship Bala: {laughing] is that the problem? He asked Me: yes & why are you laughing? Bala: nothing, don’t worry I will help you Me: thank you dude Bala: but have you started talking to her? Me: yes, and will still try more Bala: and you say you can’t start up something with her? Me: this is my first time & I don’t know how to go about it Bala: don’t worry about that, I will help you {cleared his throat} He wanted to start talking when my driver showed up and packed close to where I was sitting Oga driver: Okon come make we dey go Me: sir, I have been waiting for you since Oga driver: sorry, the tube nay burst so I go change am Entered the car and Bala left.
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 10 A tap from behind woke me up, was mum as usual, pecked me asking “how was your night”? Fine thank you mum I reply yawning “go take your bath & get ready for school” My mum said whilst she left the room to check Amah too, very caring mum I must say Finished my bathing stuff & I carried my comb, combed my punk very well <<<<<<<<<< Sited in the dining with mum and Amah >>>>>>>>>>>> Mum: Amah pray for us Amah: ok ma, let’s pray in the name of the father & of the son & of the Holy Spirit………………. After amah prayed our normal catholic prayer before meal as usual we started eating the fried egg with bread while sipping our tea My mum observed the beaming smile on my face & asked Mum: what is making my Okon smile this morning? Me; nothing serious mum, just school things Mum: you & this your new school Me: yes mum am happy to be there, once again thanks mum Mum: you are welcome, and what about you Amah you hardly talk about your new school like Okon does all the time Amah: I like my new school too but Okon is a talkative Me: you are the talkative not me Mum: {laughing} it’s ok, let’s eat our food I was surprise when my mum instructed the driver to drop me & amah in school today She left the house with her favorite black jeep as usual Amah too would be dropped in school today with a car? I asked myself soliloquizing as I walked outside alone Your mum is a very nice woman Amah said to me opening the car door Soon we arrived at Amahs school not too far from our residence The driver took one of the roads that led to Oshodi, rearranged my sitting position due to the coldness of the car ac Before I knew it we reached my school Oga driver: small Oga remember wetin madam tell you o, no find trouble for school o Me; yes sir, but please come & pick me on time Oga driver: ok, I go come quick, bye bye. Waved him as he zoomed off, open the school gate & went in, the time was 7:10 now Just like twenty more minutes before the school assembly would begin Looked everywhere searching for Bala, a guy greeted me & I responded, he was my classmate After the assembly the health prefect checked our finger nails, stockings……………………… It was as if the tutors for the first four periods before break planned us today there wasn’t any space at all perhaps couldn’t even talk to Doro During break she left with one of her friends while I went to Bala class We walked fast so we can get a sit around the market square for our special discussion. Writer: williamz abokz ************** ******** What is the discussion all about? Find out in the next episode ****************
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2018
visit www.emperorblog.com.ng for,more
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 11 I bought meat pie and a bottle of cold juice which I also bought for Bala We sat on a bench far from others Bala: with meat pie in his mouth, what did you say you wanted to tell me? Me: I already told you & you said you would help me out Bala: oh, I remember Me: then why asking me again? Bala: {laughing} don’t mind me, but you suppose to know some things about boy & girl relationship, you are a big boy Na Me: but you promised to help me Bala: I know, but promise me you won’t run from me after our discussion Me: run for what? Bala: just promise me Me: ok, I promise you Bala then started, am from a family of three, my mum is a petty trader my father is a taxi driver, my primary & secondary school education was & is been taken care by my uncle that lives in Osun Am a real ghetto boy {aje pako} I had my first s*x at the age of 11 when I was in pry 5 Me: {cuts in} s*x at tender age? Bala: {laughed} ignoring my comment He continued, when I was in pry 5 there was a girl called Esther our neighbor as at then but they now live in Agege, her mother was a very busy business woman a widow precisely lost her husband as a result of the 2001 bomb blast & she suffers the trauma She was a busy woman so were my parents too, we were always home alone after school I would tactically snick into their house opposite ours & have s*x with her we continued until the relocated last year Me: you are a bad boy, and she likes it? Bala: why not? S*x is very sweet, especially at tender age he said laughing Me: ha! Me I can’t o, my mum always warn me not to get myself involved in such act Bala: if you do it will you tell you mum? Me: {ignoring his last comment} but we are still very young for that Bala: not we, say you, me am a big boy 13 yrs at that Me: ok if you say so, so what do you have to say about Doro? Bala: nothing much just make her your friend & have s*x with her that’s all Me: {angry} you are not serious Bala: [laughing} so what do you want to do? Me: I will make her my friend, that’s all Bala: ok o, so have you seen her today Me: yes, but we didn’t talk Bala: just make sure you always interact with her bring her close to yourself that’s all Me: just that? Bala: yes, just that for now I walked exactly ten steps ahead to collect my change from one of the women when I saw her remembering what Bala told me, I called her Me: hey Doro Doro: so you here too, Me: yes with my friend Doro: so what did you buy for me? Me: nothing actually Doro: I bought you something She brought out a chocolate sweet from her breast pocket and gave me I wanted to refuse but the radiant smile on her face didn’t allow me to Me; wow! Thank you Doro: you are welcome As she left with her friend who was waiting for her, I heard a voice whispering from behind “lover boy” when I turned it was Bala the bad guy whom I knew saw everything. Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 12 My friendship with Doro grew stronger as the weeks passed by, on this faithful day during break me and Bala sat in the market square as usual when she came before I knew it Bala quickly excused us She sat close to me looking at me with a flirty eye Doro: it’s been almost a month now that we’ve been friend & you’ve not told me about yourself Me: its true & you’ve not told me about yourself either Doro: because you never asked me Me: because you never asked me too Doro: hmmmmmm, look at you copy copy cat Me: {laugh} ok, am asking now, tell me about yourself Doro: I can’t Me: why? Doro: because we are in school, where do you live? Me:no I won’t tell you, you tell me first Doro: funny you, Apapa is where I live, so can you tell me now? Me: I reside in mile 2 Doro: oh! Mile 2, I know there I was thinking of what to bring up for us to keep the discussion going, but she was a very smart girl Doro: what are you thinking? Me: {stammered} not……thing actually, so when are you going to tell me about yourself Doro: maybe when I visit you Me :{ amazed] really? Doro: yes Me: ok Doro: see you later I nodded my head in affirmation of her speech as she stood up & left Bala then showed up hailing me Bala; big boy, lover boy, you were just enjoying her company abi? Me: you can say that again Bala: so what were you guys discussing? Me: nothing much, she lives in Apapa & she said she may pay me a visit Bala: she knows your house? Me: told her Bala: ok, it’s nice if she visits you, don’t you think so? Me: yes, I want her to, but my mum Bala: what about your mum? Me: she won’t allow that Bala: {laughing} you are too dull Okon Me: {angry] how? Bala: you told me
that your mum is always not around or during the weekend at times Me: I did, but what of others Bala: you no sabi lie? <<<<<<< First time he spoke pigin English to me >>>>>>> Me: so you speak pigin English? Bala; be4 unko, no be Oshodi my house dey Me: so what do I tell Amah or anybody that asks? Bala: just lie to them, any good lie you can think of, this is your opportunity to win her finally After school I slept in my room trying to fix how she would visit me without the knowledge of anybody I thought of different plans but couldn’t come up with something good, I switched my thought to Doro she looks very pretty & cool; maybe she is not even rough like other girls <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Soliloquizing >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bala started having s*x at the age of 11, that boy is a very bad boy, Doro would just be my friend I can’t be a mundane child, perhaps she is not even talking about us dating She just likes me and I like her too. read more in www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Doro My First Love by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
hmmmmm sleep dey catch me self
weldone o p
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
XFlame:
hmmmmm sleep dey catch me self
weldone o p

no sleep ooo
Re: Doro My First Love by emperorblog1995: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 13 We all lined up according to our classes, singing praises & worship the head boy came out & gave his own little instruction before some of our tutors address us on several things Lastly the principal came up as usual Principal: good morning students Students: good morning sir Principal: how are you all? Students: fine thank you sir Principal: I must say am very impressed by your performances especially the jss 1 who are just new to this system of studying, I urge you all not to relent with your good performance <<<<<<<<<< The principal adjusted his baggy plain trouser & continued >>>>>>>>>>> Principal: without missing words am pleased to inform you all that you first c.a test begins next week, so make sure you read & study to come out with flying colors…………… My rules & regulations still remains intact, no loitering around when classes are on make sure you pay attention in what you are thought in class, is that clear? Student: yes sir Principal: lastly distain anything that would thwart your attention, am I communicating? Students: yes sir Principal: that would be all for now We matched to our classes in a straight queue as usual; Doro was the first to greet me Doro: good morning Okon Me; {shyly} good morning Doro: I dreamt about you last night Me: really? Gist me Doro: {laugh} was just joking Me: I like your hairstyle, staring at her as she was laughing Doro: thank you Me: you are welcome Doro: would you eat with me during break? I brought rice & dodo with kpomo Me: {flabbergasted} maybe Doro: I take that to be a yes Me: ok, if you say so When it was time for break in tried all my best to make sure I escape but all my plans was abortive, she was trying to pick up her pen that fell on the ground I gently stood up but before I could take a step she called my name Doro: Okon, where are you going to? I didn’t answer; now her head was up properly, staring at me with her irresistible smile Everybody left the class for break, I said we should sit outside but she refused & insisted we sit inside the class; she brought out a food flask from her locker Doro: I brought two spoons, one for you one for me Me: am sorry I can’t Doro: Okon you are rejecting my food, why? Me: I don’t eat outside my house, am not use to it Doro: but am your friend, ok I promise, nothing will happen to you Me; are you sure? Doro: yes, am harmless She handed the spoon in her left hand to me and opened the flask. Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by emperorblog1995: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2018
EPISODE 14 As we got home our driver was just looking at me smiling, I ignored his looks and went in without turning back but I heard him saying “this small Oga eh” I pretended not to hear what he said as I walked in, went straight to the fridge to drink water cause that Doro’s pepper was still somehow………………. Amah was already back preparing some stuff in the kitchen, she is a smart girl she may have answer to my question, went to the kitchen Me: you are back Amah: yes, not up to an hour sha Me: ok, so what are you cooking? Amah: nothing, micro waving our lunch Me: alright, can you help me out with something Amah: if I can, why not? Me: When a woman calls a man shame, shame what does she means? Amah: she means shame shame Na {laughing} Me; please tell me Na Amah: I don’t know either but maybe she fells something for him Me: just that? Amah: what else? Me: ok, thanks Amah: why are you asking? Me: nothing, any gist for me? Amah: not really maybe latter Me: ok, let me go pull up Amah: meet me in the dinning when you are done Me: I will Swiftly undressed & took my bath, wore a short nikker & a singlet, sat on my bed recalling what Oga driver told me and what Amah just told me trying to make a contrast but from the view of things Doro is really mad over me, should I tell her I love her too? No, that would be a bad decision, I went to the dinning but amah wasn’t there yet the table was already set, shortly she emerged from the kitchen & we started eating sitting opposite each other Amah: so do you still want the gist? Me: yes I do Amah: madam may be travelling during the weekend Me: {surprised} madam my mum? Amah: yes, your mum Me: but am not aware, who told you? Amah: nobody, heard her discussing it with madam Bola yesterday Me: but she hasn’t told me anything like that Amah: she is yet to tell you but am sure she will, be patient Me: ok, is that the gist? Amah: yes Me: ok, thanks. This is now my opportunity of inviting Doro over, I pray mum don’t change her mind over it tomorrow is Friday right? Asking her Amah: yes, anything? Me: mum likes Friday journey Amah: that’s true that means she may tell us today when she comes back Me: {vehemently} yes she will Amah: I will miss her o Me: me too Amah has given me the happiest gist of my life, what else to discuss? Left her & went to my room happily after lunch. Writer: williamz abokz Will Okon invite Doro to his house?
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2018
*************************************************************************** DON'T BE A SILENT READER, PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENT, IT HELPS THE READER GET BETTER
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
I was heading to mums room but veered when I heard her voice in the parlor, Oga driver &amah were with her arranging her luggage’s, smiled when she saw me Mum: how was your night? Me: fine mum, you are getting ready Mum: yes, as you can see am almost done Me: I will miss you mum Mum: my darling I will miss you too She brought out some cash from her bag and gave to me and amah, before she started talking to us Mum: as I have always told you guys be careful of the friends you keep, study very hard & stay out of trouble is that clear? We: {together} yes mum Mum: ok, the money I gave the both of you is for your feeding during break, there are cooked foods in the fridge but always microwave before eating & don’t starve yourselves We: yes mum Mum: that will be all for now, it’s an impromptu journey so I will be coming back Gods willing on Monday We thanked her & carried some of her luggage’s outside for her into the Hummer jeep before we finished arranging it in the boot the jeep was on We waved mum goodbye as she left while we went back into the house I went straight to my room without saying a word to amah Hurriedly took my bath, sat in my room thinking of what to do next I thought of different plans of inviting Doro over without the knowledge of anyone. The horn of the jeep brought me back while I was still wallowing in my thought went downstairs for my breakfast before amah will start calling me The hot jollof rice & chicken wasn’t bad for breakfast that morning Me: Oga driver is back Amah: yes, he really ran fast Me: maybe she told him to so she could catch her flight Amah: maybe Me: how much did mum gave to you? Amah: #5,000 Me: mine is #7,000 Amah: madam is very kind Me: you can say that again, it’s time for school Carried my bag and went out with a bottle of water in my hand, Oga driver was still sitting in the front of the jeep Me: am ready sir, can we go now? Oga driver: owk, come inside make we dey go Me: the jeep, are we not using the small car? Oga driver: madam say make I use this one Me: ok if you say so……. Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
first love Episode 17 Everybody appeared in their games wear today as usual, school today was fun but Doro seems to be too gentle each time I look at her or she looks at me she does not smile at all, its unlike her so many things ran through my mind. She was not even doing some of her things like using her leg to touch mine or pitch my hand like she use to do I decided not to ask her anything till break time <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Break time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bala said he had nothing on him today, I told him not to bother himself that I would buy him some stuffs bought my favorite, meat pie & juice while I bought sausage roll & a bottle of fanta for the latter Our normal joint was occupied so we sat at the back of the market square Bala: thanks Me: thanks for what? Bala: the sausage roll & fanta Me: don’t mention, its nothing what are friends for? Bala: ok, what of Doro Me: I even wanted to tell you Bala: tell me what; you kissed her in the class? Me; no not that, she is just too dull today Bala: what’s wrong with her? Me: don’t know, wanted to ask her but she left the class before me Bala: then maybe you should go look for her Me: not now Bala: when? Me; I will talk to her during games Bala: am not sure that is a good idea Me: ok let me go look for her then, see you later Bala: ok, lover boy I quickly bought some chocolate & went in search of her, walked round the school premises but could not find her I then went back to the class & behold there she was sited all alone Me: have been looking for you Doro: I was with my friend Me: ok, bought you something Doro: what’s that? Me: it’s chocolate Doro: thank you, she said as she collected it Me: why are you so dull today, what’s happening? Doro: yea, am ill was diagnosed of fever yesterday just manage to come to school today Me: hard luck dear, hope you’ve taken some medication? Doro: yes, but still feeling weak I brought out #1000 from my pocket and gave to her, she initially refused but I insisted till she succumbed Since she was ill I didn’t bring the invitation issue moreover I never had proper plans for it either. We later offer basic science and home economics before we went out for games it’s was combine games day so all the houses merged together Fun! Fun!! Fun!!! I must say, everybody enjoyed themselves even Doro that was dull became a bit lively. Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Doro my first love Episode 19 The weekend went well like every other one but the absence of mum was felt by everyone although I enjoyed some private time playing videos games and reading some episode of super striker Amah was very caring and hardworking moreover she seems to be growing beautiful day by day each time I look deep into her eyes I see nothing but just a sister, on Sunday evening after the dinner we brought our assignment and did it together her intelligence was something else contributed a lot, even thought me some parts that was unclear to me later that evening at about 8mp precisely I was watching some tv programmes while Amah was in her room. after some few minutes she came down and joined me but could not watch, when I asked her she said she feels like doing something else. Me: you are not watching, should I change the station? amah: no, I feel like doing something else me: ok, something like what? amah: let’s play a game me: what type of game? amah: any game, just something lively me: what about video game? amah: no, not that, I mean a game that you and me can play, yes I got it! me: (cut’s in) what’s that amah: let’s play hide and seek me: mtcheew, children game amah: come on, let just give it a try me: ok, if you insist amah: yes I insist me: so who is going to hide first amah: you me: no, you first amah: no you we argued over it for sometime till she later agreed to hide first I turned my back and closed my eyes Her footsteps faded little by little till she was gone I searched almost everywhere downstairs but couldn’t find her, also searched the kitchen but she wasn’t there Immediately I came out from the kitchen I saw a shadow at the dinning curtain, went straight and opened the curtain but amah quickly ran upstairs stood looking at her as she ran upstairs holding her gown with her left hand to enable her run well on getting upstairs I couldn’t figure the actual room she was, opened two rooms and search but she wasn’t there then I went to her room. The room was dark but I decided not to switch on the light because my instincts told me she was inside as I moved forward I felt a touch from behind, I swiftly turned and got hold of her hand. she tried to released her hand but I held it tightly and used my left hand to support, mistakenly I touched her buttocks gosh! It was so soft I felt like touching it continuously. she pushed me I feel on the bed and she jumped on top of me shouting “ojoro, ojoro” I felt the softness of her body as she was on top of me before I could knew it my cubestick erected, she was just rolling on my body laughing and my hands touched different places of her body which I enjoyed. Writer: williamz abokz
Re: Doro My First Love by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
harjibolar10, adontcare honourable356 OyaLove Seunfunmi18 phlimsy911 kolaranking1 legendspeakout Eberechi24 Damibiz Ann2012 Prittylucii tunjilomo
Re: Doro My First Love by oloyedprince1(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
nice writeup bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) / Confessions Of A Bookworm. / Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year- Poetry Included-- Voting Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.