Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man (577 Views)

Messi To Win The Golden Boot In World Cup If He Keeps Scoring Like This. / Over My Dèàd Bódy, I Will Not Watch World Cup If Ghana Beat Nigeria - Dangote. / SUPER EAGLES! God Says Nigeria Will Win 2018 World Cup If… – Apostle Tommy Yisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by Kingsley10000: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
The Fifa World Cup is close by.*

Let me give u a few rules that will preserve the peace

1. The remote control belongs to me for the whole month.

2. Tell all yo friends not to give birth or wed or die or wateva during the World Cup coz we won't go.

3. You support the teams that i support.

4. No talking during the game,wait for half-time or end of the game.

5. Repeats & highlights are as good as the main match, so am gonna watch them..

6. We can watch Telemundo provided actors and actresses Are wearing soccer jerseys and they are in Russia

7. U dont just pass infront of the tv if am watching soccer, u better crawl on the floor.

8. Make sure you don't ask silly questions such as; is this Chelsea versus England?

9. No funny faces to my friends when they come for soccer.

10. Smile every time EXCEPT when my team is losing.

11. You don't shout GOAAAALLLL when my team rivals score

1 Like

Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by Viergeachar: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dry! embarassed

Then no shaku shaku for the whole month... cool
Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
guy just get a lawyer, ambulance and police report cos ladies will always b ladies or beta still buy anoda tv.

u even forget to add do not use my fuel without permission or on my inverter when am not around

no romance or sex during match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by chuksjuve(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
You have successfully handed your self over to FEMINISTs for them to their usual with this table you have shaken

I will be back to console you .

Peace
Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by Kingsley10000: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Viergeachar:
Dry! embarassed

Then no shaku shaku for the whole month... cool
who will suffer if no shaku shaku,at least I will use football as a substitute....man shall not live by bleep alone
Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by Kingsley10000: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:
You have successfully handed your self over to FEMINISTs for them to their usual with this table you have shaken

I will be back to console you .

Peace
Lol.....most feminist are soccer fanatics because they believe in gender equality,most of them even understand the game more than the men......

They should just surrender the remote for just a month,it won't kee them
Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by oshe11: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
No. 7 very funnycheesy

My Wife is gonna be the safarigirl, twoclans, optional1 kinda WIFEcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by chuksjuve(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Lol.....most feminist are soccer fanatics because they believe in gender equality,most of them even understand the game more than the men......

They should just surrender the remote for just a month,it won't kee them

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by Kingsley1000(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
oshe11:
No. 7 very funnycheesy

Tell her not to plug torch/phone in the same extension with the decoder incase she disconnects it
Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by oshe11: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Tell her not to plug torch/phone in the same extension with the decoder incase she disconnects it
Not married yet....

Just saying she is gonna be a Football Fan
Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by Twoclans(f): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
oshe11:
No. 7 very funnycheesy

grin cheesy cheesy

Will you watch tomorrows friendly?
Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by Kingsley1000(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
She shouldnt tamper with my fuel or inverter
Re: Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018world Cup If You're Living With Your Man by oshe11: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Twoclans:
grin cheesy cheesy
Will you watch tomorrows friendly?
Sure!
Will try to stream it

(1) (Reply)

Ghana's National Football Association Boss Caught On Video Taking $ 65000 Bribe / Onazi Speaks On Rift With Mikel: 'Its All False.' / Phcn Failure & World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.