Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) (68208 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by danie09(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
I was actually laughing at people's comments here attacking beroms is like slapping a soldier inside the barracks
Viergeachar:

Berom people are warriors.
If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tit for tat makes war endless.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by spafu(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sarkin:
ANY HUMAN THAT SEES THIS AND THINK IT'S COOL IS A WILD ANIMAL.

THIS IS TOO HORRIBLE.

I NEVER SUPPORT EVIL, I KNOW PEOPLE SILL STILL SAY SH!T

THINGS NEED TO CHANGE, AND FAST.
Show me one single post or comment of yours where u condemned the killings in Benue and other places. You are a more than what you called others.

2 Likes

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by goodnews777: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Umar salihu is one of the brain damaged people parading this earth today. Umar have you considered that these people are in their own community but you and your wandering spirit cannot stay away from their crops, farms and privacy? How dare you call those who are trying to safe guard their territory terrorists. Why not stay in your Fulani towns and villages . Why can,t you go through other villages peacefully? Do you think the world is sleeping and no one knows the truth? . A warrior will arise from the south and will mobilize Christians to fight back. Nigeria could end up worse than Somalia. Its not if but when.This will also come to pass.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Daviddoma(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=zoba88 post=68212679]The Berom of Plateau State allegedly killed and matched many cow in Plateau state.

The clash between Berom and Fulani community has been a long standing clash.6yrs ago,Chairman of the Berom Community in Abuja, Mr. Peter Gai, told journalists in Jos that his people had always been at the receiving end of the attacks and were always having to react to defend themselves.He said they have lost over 10,000 people and property worth more than N180 billion to Fulani herdsmen since the attacks began.
THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT ANIMALS WILL CRY FOR VENGEANCE. FOR THOSE WHO KILL THEM IN THE NAME OF HATRED.AFRICAN WITHOUT ANIMALS RYT
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by mu2sa2: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Toks06:
Berom people don buy market..Hmmm
Sadly that's the truth. Fulani don't forgive! Even if it takes a generation these killings will be avenged.

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by target100: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oga this is stealing, if you kill the cows and let them rotten away is better than killing for the meat which to me is stealing and btw that's someone's livelihood then later you complain that they are attacking you when you steal them cows?
1shortblackboy:
at least na only animal dem kill
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Kingsolar: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Waiting for buhari's commebt. The death of one cow is more painful to him than the death of thousands of innocent Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Chubhie: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
El Rufia never forgets.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by selemempe: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sarkin:

Child of hate and darkness... Speak for yourself
ask anybody bro
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by naijaking1: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/berom-people-of-plateau-kill-many.html

Your animals need to be provided with modern grazing not other people 's farm.

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Be vigilant for the next action by those heartless killer herdsmen oo, becox they must retaliate.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Harrynight:
Am already feeling for that community cos herdsmen will return there on a killing spree

They'll b ready to kill anything on sight

I have this feeling this is a bait to draw the fulanis to their death coz that community is no stranger to this kinda development.

It's not gonna be easy, someone's got an agenda.

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Just these few cow I was looking to read like 5,000 or 10 000 cow killed would have love that. And beside how come the bastards herdsmen escaped from.the assault

Berom be prepare they will come back for you but be ready since fulani herdsmen are from Libya or from global warming planet then fight them.to finish. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari must not his this!
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Authoreety:
That cow in d second to last pix...

Nice pose though

High class cow, with charm

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Divay22:
Pls if you're a sane being living in plateau, it's time to relocate now.
It's definitely not going to go down well or easy.
It's time to strap up, lock and load.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Elitecee(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Naija I hail thee....such an interesting country
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Instead of them to face the herdsmen they chose to face their innocent cows. Bunch of cowards
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by magzey: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
I only fear the repercussions for birom people because Fulani never pardon a bit,!
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
FriendNG:
Any unchained mad dog that support this evil should not cry when Fulani come for them. To show how illiterate they are, they decided attack innocent cattle wasting meat worth of millions. How can human engage in a battle with animals?
berom wey dey show fulani pepper. dey there dey make mouth.
Although, I totally condemn any form of violence.

1 Like

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by stieyven(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Funnicator:
thank God.

atleast the meat will be cheaper.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
unbitchable:

berom wey dey show fulani pepper. dey there dey make mouth.
Although, I totally condemn any form of violence.
lolzz.. Jehovah withnesim don finish dis one
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
hammer6F:
I KNOW THE FULANI VERY WELL.

THEY DID DAT TO THEIR COW.

ASK YOURSELF, WHERE THEY WERE WEN BEROM WAS DOING ALL THAT?

WAT I UNDERSTAND IS THAT, PLATEAU HAVE NOT BE ATTACKED RECENTLY IN COMPARISION TO THE PAST.

HENCE, PLATEAU JUST GOT A WARNING OF AN IMPENDING ATTACK.

I think I reason with you. Those folks will go any length just to get an excuse to launch their wicked plans.
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Rotji(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
So Birom people killing animals are now termed terrorist while, while fulani herdsmen killing people are not terrorist ko?
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Sarkin: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
spafu:

Show me one single post or comment of yours where u condemned the killings in Benue and other places. You are a more than what you called others.

Check my posts. Don't be lazy and ignorant
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
target100:
Oga this is stealing, if you kill the cows and let them rotten away is better than killing for the meat which to me is stealing and btw that's someone's livelihood then later you complain that they are attacking you when you steal them cows?
why are they killing the cows in the first place ? is it not because of the fulani herdsmen attacks on their lives and properties?
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
on the last pictures even the cows are kissing and romancing themselves in front of camera, they are not even ashame, how I wish those machete cows are Fulani X-men
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by dragon2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
The cattle headers should get a ranch for goodness sake!.where-else was the cattle attacked except in berom land. If they were not there munching away uninvited,their cattle wont have been attacked. You enter a man's compound by scaling the fence then you complain when you are bitten by the dog inside,Na wa o for africa man reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Them don buy market b dat....

According to them one cow equal 50 human....
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by Sarkin: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
selemempe:
ask anybody bro
ok
Re: Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) by miraclea: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
I thought they have been moved to the colonies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Lagos Jungle, Agbole, Where Men, Women Offer Oral, Anal Sex For Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.