Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This (7943 Views)

Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2018
satan often copies Almighty God, and changes it

God talks about a land flowing with milk and honey which makes sense,
it means a land with an abundance of good things, pasture timber water fish deer etc

doctufos talks about a land flowing with liquid power, which of course beling from satan doesn't make sense,
it sounds like a land flowing with lava as in hawaii now

Deu_6:3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

Deorum 21:16-17
16. Give ears, o people of Niger. Give ears O children of the blessed land flowing with liquid power,

ha ha

4 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
johnw47:
satan often copies Almighty God, and changes it

God talks about a land flowing with milk and honey which makes sense,
it means a land with an abundance of good things, pasture timber water fish deer etc

doctufos talks about a land flowing with liquid power, which of course beling from satan doesn't make sense,
it sounds like a land flowing with lava as in hawaii now

Deu_6:3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

Deorum 21:16-17
16. Give ears, o people of Niger. Give ears O children of the blessed land flowing with liquid power,

ha ha

Liquid power= crude oil
Land flowing with milk and honey? Lol... when did land start producing milk and honey? FYI, COWS and BEES produce milk and honey, not land grin

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2018
0temSapien:
The DOCTUFOS of truth is not religion, it is in fact brought to destroy religions and usher in the era of thinkers. Yahweh knows his creator and his creator knows him. How I wish the light of God Almighty can reveal this truth to you.

Very well, the truth is subtely coming out, you're here to lie, steal, deceive and destroy. Thank God Christianity is not a religion, but a relationship and a fellowship with God through Jesus Christ, just as it was in the garden of Eden. No one who truly have had an encounter with Jesus Christ will believe these lies of yours. So it's an exercise in futillity as far as God's children are concerned. You will fail!. Jesus didn't give us religion, rather, He gave us fellowship with God.

If it's all about thinking, why do you lie that you had revelations from strange god's, who are nothing but fallen angels?. Stop decieving people here. You use your God given Brain to think out foolishness and call it wisdom.

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

All wisdom outside Christ is foolishness!. The gospel of Jesus Christ is not about sweet talk and fantastic fantasies and fairytales, but of truth, even when the truth hurts!.That's what will set you free!.

Jesus Christ is the only way!.

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Primesky:

Very well, the truth is subtely coming out, you're here to lie, steal, deceive and destroy. Thank God Christianity is not a religion, but a relationship and a fellowship with God through Jesus Christ, just as it was in the garden of Eden. No one who truly have had an encounter with Jesus Christ will believe these lies of yours. So it's an exercise in futillity as far as God's children are concerned. You will fail!. Jesus didn't give us religion, rather, He gave us fellowship with God.

If it's all about thinking, why do you lie that you had revelations from strange god's, who are nothing but fallen angels?. Stop decieving people here. You use your God given Brain to think out foolishness and call it wisdom.

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

All wisdom outside Christ is foolishness!. The gospel of Jesus Christ is not about sweet talk and fantastic fantasies and fairytales, but of truth, even when the truth hurts!.That's what will set you free!.

Jesus Christ is the only way!.

See accusations shocked
Pls who will rescue me from this false accusations levied against me? Did I steal from you or someone you know? What lie have I told you? Does the truth concerning the imprisonment of Yahweh or the position of Yahweh as one of the children of God Almighty look like lie to you? Guy, watch what you say so you won't be guilty of false accusation. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2018
0temSapien:

Liquid power= crude oil
Land flowing with milk and honey? Lol... when did land start producing milk and honey? FYI, COWS and BEES produce milk and honey, not land grin

amazing, no understanding at all, even after explained, laugh

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by geoworldedu: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
0temSapien:

Liquid power= crude oil
Otem you are giving this Johnbully too much attention. He does not even have good points to argue on. undecided
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
geoworldedu:
Otem you are giving this Johnbully too much attention. He does not even have good points to argue on. undecided
If he's enjoying it, I guess I should give it to him. I like making people happy.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
geoworldedu:

says this person vvv:

Geoworldedu: What If The Whirlwind Is The Mighty Fart Of God?

Geoworldedu: Does God Have An Anus?

Geoworldedu: Does God Have A Joystick?
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
0temSapien:
If he's enjoying it, I guess I should give it to him. I like making people happy.

truly? me think you not telling truth again

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by geoworldedu: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
johnw47:

says this person vvv:

Yes, they are valid questions and I can always ask them anywhere, everyday.
Over to you, does your god have a joystick, an anus?

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
johnw47:

truly? me think you not telling truth again

undecided
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
geoworldedu:
Yes, they are valid questions and I can always ask them anywhere, everyday.
Over to you, does your god have a joystick, an anus?

you show yet again that you don't even have good points to argue on

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by dalaman: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
You guys are all wrong.

There is only one God, Ra, the sun God. If Ra goes, so do we all. Forget your silly religions, which in one form or another state the obvious, "God is The Light." You can worship Ra by getting a tan, or growing a garden, and Ra never asks for money, unlike all the lower religions with their phony Gods like Yahweh, Allah, Brahma etc. - I.M
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by CAPSLOCKED: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
dalaman:
You guys are all wrong.

There is only one God, Ra, the sun God. If Ra goes, so do we all. Forget your silly religions, which in one form or another state the obvious, "God is The Light." You can worship Ra by getting a tan, or growing a garden, and Ra never asks for money, unlike all the lower religions with their phony Gods like Yahweh, Allah, Brahma etc. - I.M

RA CAN GIVE YOU CANCER. sad
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 1Sharon(f): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
dalaman:
You guys are all wrong.

Ramen.

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
0temSapien:

See accusations shocked
Pls who will rescue me from this false accusations levied against me? Did I steal from you or someone you know? What lie have I told you? Does the truth concerning the imprisonment of Yahweh or the position of Yahweh as one of the children of God Almighty look like lie to you? Guy, watch what you say so you won't be guilty of false accusation. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you. cool

Hahaha... Look at that! Please stop pretending!. You know very well that you're lying. Your confusionist agenda will fail. Yahweh is Jehovah the almighty God, but you said He is not, is that not a lie?. What do you expect?. What is the definition of 'lie'?. You see light and call it darkness, then you tell people this is the truth.

Mr. Otem, just pity your soul and seek the help of Jesus Christ now before it's too late. All those promises the fallen angels you call gods are making to you are false!.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Primesky:

Hahaha... Look at that! Please stop pretending!. You know very well that you're lying. Your confusionist agenda will fail. Yahweh is Jehovah the almighty God, but you said He is not, is that not a lie?. What do you expect?. What is the definition of 'lie'?. You see light and call it darkness, then you tell people this is the truth.

Mr. Otem, just pity your soul and seek the help of Jesus Christ now before it's too late. All those promises the fallen angels you call gods are making to you are false!.

Oh how so sad that you take a very very very minute portion of God Almighty to represent a whole. It's like you calling the size of a universe the size of an ant. Yahweh is just like the size of an ant when compared with God Almighty (the Totality of Existence).

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
0temSapien:

Oh how so sad that you take a very very very minute portion of God Almighty to represent a whole. It's like you calling the size of a universe the size of an ant. Yahweh is just like the size of an ant when compared with God Almighty (the Totality of Existence).

SMH. I just pity the gullible who will read your post and say, this guy is projecting God in a big way. Stop the deception!. You're not in any way making God big by denying His essence. Denying who God is, and denying His essence, is outright denial of His existence.

What you put up there is not addressing the lies you're telling about Yahweh. Again, I say, Yahweh is Jehovah God almighty. The one who fills the entire heaven and earth.

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

So stop trying to twist the fact here as if you're projecting the almighty, actually, what you are doing is denying the one true God and trying to deceive others too. But you know what?, you will fail woefully! cheesy grin

Satan is a liar!.

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Primesky:

SMH. I just pity the gullible who will read your post and say, this guy is projecting God in a big way. Stop the deception!. You're not in any way making God big by denying His essence. Denying who God is, and denying His essence, is outright denial of His existence.

What you put up there is not addressing the lies you're telling about Yahweh. Again, I say, Yahweh is Jehovah God almighty. The one who fills the entire heaven and earth.

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

So stop trying to twist the fact here as if you're projecting the almighty, actually, what you are doing is denying the one true God and trying to deceive others too. But you know what?, you will fail woefully! cheesy grin

Satan is a liar!.

So Jeremiah told you that thing and you believe that liar? Never in the history of the world has any sane person try hiding from God Almighty (existence). You can only hide from a god(in the case of Hatus and Gai) and in the case of Jasheb who was hiding from Yahweh who wanted to have him killed for worshipping Mother Earthus. Also some humans tried to hide from Moloch who always killed them at wish. I remember Bongo also hiding for Nzame his creator who wanted him to live all day on the hill. But I haven't heard or read anywhere that someone is trying to hide from God Almighty (Existence). We will always exist, we can't hide from such fact.
If Yahweh can inflate himself to fill only heaven and earth, what about the other trillions and uncountable planets in the multiverse? Can you see how Yahweh can be so fooolish? Does it mean Yahweh was initially smaller than heaven an earth and then he later filled it?
Well, God Almighty doesn't have to fill places, it is the summation of everything in Existence and the Existence itself.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2018
0temSapien:

your god almighty is unsure, and that's the kind of god you like to follow anyway:

otemanuduno:
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
0temSapien:

So Jeremiah told you that thing and you believe that liar? Never in the history of the world has any sane person try hiding from God Almighty (existence). You can only hide from a god(in the case of Hatus and Gai) and in the case of Jasheb who was hiding from Yahweh who wanted to have him killed for worshipping Mother Earthus. Also some humans tried to hide from Moloch who always killed them at wish. I remember Bongo also hiding for Nzame his creator who wanted him to live all day on the hill. But I haven't heard or read anywhere that someone is trying to hide from God Almighty (Existence). We will always exist, we can't hide from such fact.
If Yahweh can inflate himself to fill only heaven and earth, what about the other trillions and uncountable planets in the multiverse? Can you see how Yahweh can be so fooolish? Does it mean Yahweh was initially smaller than heaven an earth and then he later filled it?
Well, God Almighty doesn't have to fill places, it is the summation of everything in Existence and the Existence itself.

Oh OK, so Jeremiah is talking trash and you are the one saying the truth?. Please stop mentioning those dirty names here, they're nothing but fallen angels. Jesus Christ is all that matters. Receive Him and be saved!. Yahweh Jehovah God the almighty is your maker and source. Your denying Him won't save you.

foolish conjectures born out uninformed reasoning won't excuse you. Accept the truth now and be free from this self imposed bondage you're ingrossed in.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!.

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Primesky:

Oh OK, so Jeremiah is talking trash and you are the one saying the truth?. Please stop mentioning those dirty names here, they're nothing but fallen angels. Jesus Christ is all that matters. Receive Him and be saved!. Yahweh Jehovah God the almighty is your maker and source. Your denying Him won't save you.

foolish conjectures born out uninformed reasoning won't excuse you. Accept the truth now and be free from this self imposed bondage you're ingrossed in.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!.
It's an insult to reality for you to be referring to Yahweh the prisoner as Almighty God. Yahweh is currently in a spiritual prison cool
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 12:07am On Jun 11, 2018
0temSapien:

It's an insult to reality for you to be referring to Yahweh the prisoner as Almighty God. Yahweh is currently in a spiritual prison cool

Almighty God YAHWEH:

Gen_17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Eze_10:5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.

Rev_19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Almighty God of course is not bound:

2Ti 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
2Ti 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
2Ti 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 12:37am On Jun 11, 2018
johnw47:

Almighty God YAHWEH:

Gen_17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Eze_10:5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.

Rev_19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Almighty God of course is not bound:

2Ti 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
2Ti 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
2Ti 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

ALMIGHTY GOD can never be bound, but Yahweh, one of his creatures can be bound, just like every other creatures. Actually, the godmates of Yahweh put him in that bondage that is to last for a thousand years.

Otem Erectus 226:15-28
15. Now yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:57am On Jun 11, 2018
0temSapien:

ALMIGHTY GOD can never be bound, but Yahweh, one of his creatures can be bound, just like every other creatures. Actually, the godmates of Yahweh put him in that bondage that is to last for a thousand years.

otem stop being ridiculous, which is impossible for you i know, Yahweh is Almighty God:

Almighty God YAHWEH:

otem your doctufos takes from the Bible and changes it
ie, the thousand years
the binding of satan etc.etc.etc.

many false religions sects etc. do the exact same thing as you do
you are just one in very very very many fraudelent book and false god believers

otem it's the god of doctufos and of all false religions sects antichrists etc. that is bound for a thousand years:

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

and at the end of the thousand years otem, after a little while, the god of false beliefs will be thrown into the Lake of Fire:

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

but don't be grieved otem, followers of false gods will join him there:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 3:35am On Jun 11, 2018
johnw47:

otem stop being ridiculous, which is impossible for you i know, Yahweh is Almighty God:

Almighty God YAHWEH:

otem your doctufos takes from the Bible and changes it
ie, the thousand years
the binding of satan etc.etc.etc.

many false religions sects etc. do the exact same thing as you do
you are just one in very very very many fraudelent book and false god believers

otem it's the god of doctufos and of all false religions sects antichrists etc. that is bound for a thousand years:

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

and at the end of the thousand years otem, after a little while, the god of false beliefs will be thrown into the Lake of Fire:

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

but don't be grieved otem, followers of false gods will join him there:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

If only you could see the truth and follow it. The gods binding themselves for a thousand years has always been a culture among them. It is a sign of total humiliation. Yahweh had bound Moloch for a thousand years before, so did El to Yahweh, etc. But at the moment, the gods who love science are the ones who have bound the gods who loves and insists on human worshipping them. They will remain their for a thousand years. It is a sign of perfect humiliation.
I'm sorry it's not my fault that Yahweh and Allah had to be bound with the rest of the religious gods. Well, don't worry yourself too much, your god will be released in about a thousand years from now. Peace cool
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 4:22am On Jun 11, 2018
0temSapien:

If only you could see the truth and follow it. The gods binding themselves for a thousand years has always been a culture among them. It is a sign of total humiliation. Yahweh had bound Moloch for a thousand years before, so did El to Yahweh, etc. But at the moment, the gods who love science are the ones who have bound the gods who loves and insists on human worshipping them. They will remain their for a thousand years. It is a sign of perfect humiliation.
I'm sorry it's not my fault that Yahweh and Allah had to be bound with the rest of the religious gods. Well, don't worry yourself too much, your god will be released in about a thousand years from now. Peace cool

no that's complete nonsense otem as you know, much of your doctufos is taken from the Bible and changed,
Yahweh Almighty God will have satan the god of all false gods bound for a thousand years before being cast into the Lake of Fire
Almighty God YAHWEH's word says so:

Almighty God YAHWEH:

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 4:27am On Jun 11, 2018
johnw47:

no that's complete nonsense otem as you know, much of your doctufos is taken from the Bible and changed,
Yahweh Almighty God will have satan the god of all false gods bound for a thousand years before being cast into the Lake of Fire
Almighty God YAHWEH's word says so:

Almighty God YAHWEH:

See now. Much taken from the bible and changed? That's a lie bro. The parts that may seem similar to the bible are the parts which attempts to put down the true versions of the lies put down by the bible. As a matter of fact, such parts don't even make up to 2% of the content of the Doctufos, so I wonder why you're using the word 'much' to qualify a quantity less that 2% and will even become less than 0.5% as I continue to reveal more Doctufos passages. undecided
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 5:14am On Jun 11, 2018
0temSapien:

See now. Much taken from the bible and changed? That's a lie bro. The parts that may seem similar to the bible are the parts which attempts to put down the true versions of the lies put down by the bible. As a matter of fact, such parts don't even make up to 2% of the content of the Doctufos, so I wonder why you're using the word 'much' to qualify a quantity less that 2% and will even become less than 0.5% as I continue to reveal more Doctufos passages. undecided

ha ha, there is much that's taken from the Bible and changed
the numbering of verses, the thousand years, satan bound by YAHWEH's angel, etc.
if i didn't just glance at phony doctufos i would start listing them to show you

also:

God is not a mere man as the gods of the doctufos are:

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Num 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; ummmm ring a bell otem

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 5:43am On Jun 11, 2018
johnw47:

ha ha, there is much that's taken from the Bible and changed
the numbering of verses, the thousand years, satan bound by YAHWEH's angel, etc.
if i didn't just glance at phony doctufos i would start listing them to show you

also:

God is not a mere man as the gods of the doctufos are:

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Num 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; ummmm ring a bell otem

Numbering of verses? Lol. So you think it's only the bible that is numbered? No sir. Check google and ask for the list of books that are numbered, chaptered and versed, your thought will never remain the same again.
Thousand years as I told you earlier is a symbol for humiliation, ever existing since since antiquity. The gods bind themselves for a multiple of a thousand years. Satan is the same as Yahweh. It's a matter of one coin with two faces. He reveals himself to his faithful as Yahweh but the name he was called when he became the enemy of humanity was Shey-etan=Satan. Pls get these facts right and be wise.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2018
0temSapien:

Numbering of verses? Lol. So you think it's only the bible that is numbered? No sir. Check google and ask for the list of books that are numbered, chaptered and versed, your thought will never remain the same again.
Thousand years as I told you earlier is a symbol for humiliation, ever existing since since antiquity. The gods bind themselves for a multiple of a thousand years. Satan is the same as Yahweh. It's a matter of one coin with two faces. He reveals himself to his faithful as Yahweh but the name he was called when he became the enemy of humanity was Shey-etan=Satan. Pls get these facts right and be wise.

duh, i'm not talking about other books,
but about how doctufos copies Bible and changes it, few examples were given,
please try ending your confusion and understand, i know impossible

YAHWEH:

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD(YAHWEH) our God is one LORD(YAHWEH)

but the doctufos few followers have many god's

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2018
johnw47:

duh, i'm not talking about other books,
but about how doctufos copies Bible and changes it, few examples were given,
please try ending your confusion and understand, i know impossible

YAHWEH:

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD(YAHWEH) our God is one LORD(YAHWEH)

but the doctufos few followers have many god's

Doctufos didn't copy bible, rather, it treats the fvck ups of bible, revealed the truth which the bible was trying to hide and ultimately reveals the present condition of the bible god. Mind you, the Doctufos isn't based on a particular god or culture, rather it is concerned with revealling hidden secrets of the world as a whole and of many parts of the universe. Read and get wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Giving Birth Like The Hebrew Women / Tithes In Redeemed Church, What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.