Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

what nigerians need to move foward - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / what nigerians need to move foward (556 Views)

Moving Foward / Seeking For Advice / Way Foward / Reasons Why Gona Is Exactly What Nigerians Require Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what nigerians need to move foward by Exwizard: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sorry mod you can place this at the right section.
So on Sunday as a student am left with just #50 and nothing to eat, and someone I still don't know from nairaland send me 5k. When I received the alert I was like let me use this money to start writing my project, so I only spend 500 naira. I went to eat at a canteen today, there I saw this old man eating without meat, he took 2 wraps of semo, there I was moved, even though I was starving myself, something kept pushing me to intervene, then I remembered the popular saying "money that can not buy land, would not build a house". So I told the food seller to give the old man meat and another 2 wraps cause I sense he still look hungry, and I took care of the bills. He prayed for me till I left.
The issues here is, the joy I felt for doing that particular thing still gladdens in my heart till now. That very moment people came with different cars, buying food worth 3500 and so on, but no one notice that old man eating without meat. When I paid, I sense a sign of remorse on some people's face.

This where am going, we Nigerians should cultivate the habit of giving back to the society, that whats stopping us from moving forward. A list of Forbes billionaires under the age of 30yrs was just released, and I couldn't believe Nigerians alone on the list are over 31.
There are people in this country that are very wealthy but are always minding their business, without looking back at the society that made them what they are. I've grown to learn something, no one have the monopoly of riches those that are extremely rich are just been fortunate, there are lazy people that are still rich likes wise there are hardworking people that are never rich and vice-versa.
Thanks to the nairalander that dash me 5k, if he or she has not done that, how would I have paid for that old man meal . With this I say May the Lord tap from the joy I felt, and the old man from your money and make you multiple steam of joy unto many more. If I know who you are would have quote your moniker.
And to many more nairalanders that help on this forum, pls keep it up, forget about religion, sowing a seed is definitely real. we reap what we sow.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: what nigerians need to move foward by Sarkin: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU GREATLY!!

THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.
EVIL TROLLS WHO SPEND ALL THEIR TIME IN THE ROMANCE SECTION AND DERAIL EVERY REASONABLE THREAD WITH THEIR WICKEDNESS AND DARKNESS.
PEOPLE SUCH AS
ABOKIBUHARI
RUTHLESSLEADER
TIMFISHER
AND MANY OTHER EVIL PEOPLE I DON'T WANT TO START LISTING...

THERE ARE SOME REPENTANT ONES LIKE LZAA ETC THO
Re: what nigerians need to move foward by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Oga ade.....its good that u helped the man...but why all this publicity becos u bought meat..the dude that gave u 5k didn't come to announce he helped u.
And who told u those pple on Forbes list don't help people in their own way....incase u don't know there are over 190million pple in this country. You want to kill them.
Maybe many of them are not like you that go about announcing after helping people in need.

Just saying oooo...if I offend u no vex oo
Re: what nigerians need to move foward by Sarkin: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
wildimagination:
Oga ade.....its good that u helped the man...but why all this publicity becos u bought meat..the dude that gave u 5k didn't come to announce he helped u.
And who told u those pple on Forbes list don't help people in their own way....incase u don't know there are over 190million pple in this country. You want to kill them.
Maybe many of them are not like you that go about announcing after helping people in need.

He's telling us so we can learn from this
Re: what nigerians need to move foward by cana882(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nice one bro..
Re: what nigerians need to move foward by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sarkin:

He's telling us so we can learn from this

The guy bought meat and all of a sudden feels he's in the position to lecture people that probably renders help regularly but don't make a public show of it.

He might be trying to teach u something..but I'm not a fan of public show giving, no matter how big or small or the manner it was presented....

Just saying oooo..if I annoy u too...no vex ooo

1 Like

Re: what nigerians need to move foward by LZAA: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sarkin:
GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU GREATLY!!

THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.
EVIL TROLLS WHO SPEND ALL THEIR TIME IN THE ROMANCE SECTION AND DERAIL EVERY REASONABLE THREAD WITH THEIR WICKEDNESS AND DARKNESS.
PEOPLE SUCH AS
ABOKIBUHARI
RUTHLESSLEADER
TIMFISHER
AND MANY OTHER EVIL PEOPLE I DON'T WANT TO START LISTING...

THERE ARE SOME REPENTANT ONES LIKE LZAA ETC THO
grin

Re: what nigerians need to move foward by Exwizard: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2018
wildimagination:

Sorry incase u felt I hit you with my post, the best way I could expose my points is to narrate what actually happened.
Secondly I do not remember where I made a comment that those on the Forbes list don't help others, am only letting you know the rate at which Nigerians are been wealthy.
Thirdly I've helped people I never know several ways, when I was still a working class, I never bragged about it okay?
We. Nigerians at times can be very difficult to manage, you left out the fact that I had to expose the fact that I also benefitted from someone here, in bid to make my narration clear to others, and you deliberately attack me of public stunt, like I posted the name picture of the said person here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Brewery Spent Grains Now Available In Sango Ota / I Will Do SEO:20 On Page Ranking For Your Website / ********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.