Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:36 AM

Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (40943 Views)

Skitmaker Churchill Dies While Making A Skit / Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Mrop(m): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Popular female Comedian Helen Paul was insulted by some of her fans for using Hijab for her comedy skit using wo song by olamide.

See some comments from her fans below

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjpwPoxgobG/

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/fans-slam-comedian-helen-paul-for-using-hijab-for-a-skit-with-wo-song-photos-video/

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Mrop(m): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2018

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
FTC things...
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Yomzzyblog: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by BlackAdam55(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2018
k
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Muzanga(f): 12:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Helen paul and AY dey drag first position for "not funny" commedians.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Factfinder1(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Muslims and intolerance....how many Muslims slammed the herdsmen in Benue wearing choir robes of the people they killed....Islam is a trap for backwardness and bigotry.... You guys need to learn how to cohabit in a sane environment

195 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Xisnin(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Stupid fanatics. Let them do their worse.

15 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Muric will not like this news

42 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by madridguy(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Let them continue till they finally see what they're looking for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Out of the over 1000 religion wey dey. Y is it only one dat vexes most Na dem dey claim peace pass hahahah

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
This one get career ?

In other naws, I need 5000$ PayPal asap
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Sirpaul(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
our major problem in 9ja is not politics, money nor job but religion

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by TheUbermensch: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
If MURIC wants to kill this one I am strongly behind them.

What message did she hope to pass across with such rubbish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by cyborg123(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
I'm expecting a robust response from MURIC.

9 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Sunkyphil(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Afterall its her page, if u dont like it then get off her page. Nigerians are too hypocritical

11 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by jerryadigun: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Helen, I see what you are doing.

I haven't seen the skit, but I have a calculated guess of your motive.

I guess you are passing a message to MURIC and it's sympathizers. Good one if I am right.

We need to start challenging religious and political institutions with different forms of satire.

More of this is needed. Let's see how many people they can afford to take to court.

Idiots......

20 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2018
I like the current reactions of MURIC against Falz' hijab video and this one

The ignorant folks will start realizing the intolerance of the followers of religion of piz

Hijab is a symbol of Islamic slavery and female oppression. If you doubt me, pull off your hijab in countries like Iran and see yourself in prison

12 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by jamace(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by IeatPussy: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2018
ednut1:
Out of the over 1000 religion wey dey. Y is it only one dst vexes most Na dem dey claim peace pass hahahah

Which Religion be that ?? Na only one i know. The peaceful religion

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Optional09: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2018
Helen please avoid terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Goldaccumulator: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2018
May una dey carry this Hausa malus dey play. When they start killing all u so-called celebs, una eye go clear

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2018
Helen just be careful sha.

Make Money Via Youtube. See My Signature.
Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Mruwa1(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
hijab na for all women abi to tie hair na for particular women

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Bigseven(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Kuku start WW3 na, just because of hijab. Religion is what is making Africans backward, Nigeria's is at it's peak like peak milk.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by Jaykolo10(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
The mumu murics will come now and say her video is full of hate speech...that's all what they term everything to be now since that their dullard head as been spearheading the hate speech shii....

cry

5 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by ayaside(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
I have seen videos of ladies with Hijabs in Islamic countries dancing some provoking dances and no one complained.

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by madridguy(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Just relax and hope you won't be screaming when they see the worse?

Xisnin:
Stupid fanatics. Let them do their worse.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans by ybalogs(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Okoro has been owing you *#40,000* since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday you begged him to give you even if it is *#20,000* and forget the rest because of a situation you found yourself this season.

He said he has only about *#17,000* in his account and can only afford to send *#15,000* to you.

As half bread is better than none, you had no option than to accept.

You woke up the next morning to see an alert of *#150,000k* with *36* missed calls from him because your phone is always on silent at night and several messages from him begging you to transfer *#135,000* back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send *#15,000k* and added one extra *0* instead.

Sincerely speaking what will you do?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies / Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) / Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.