Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) (19402 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by okolet(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2018
So Na bubu kee the meat dem use? cheesy

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
WHAT IS ONI OF IFE DOING THERE, OWO EPO OBA DISGRACING YORUBA PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by bmaks: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2018
What an Insult to Yoruba race.......Buhari having Ooni on the high table.....please where is Alaafin of Oyo (The paramount head of all Yoruba kings)

Culture being thwarted and skewed unnecessarily!!!!.......mtcheewww
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2018
I LOVE MY PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2018
This wakawaka ooni of ife is he a Muslim? Small boy d worry d nigga.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by BabaO2: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2018
saraki dethronement loading .... revelations speak for itself
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by ghuzy01: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2018
kolafolabi:

Did you know whether he was invited in the first place.. By the way, where is Alaafin of Oyo and swagger King.. Oluwo of Iwo
Oluwo for where,if not for social media that made him popular,where is Iwo in among prominent Yoruba cities
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2018
bmaks:
What an Insult to Yoruba race.......Buhari having Ooni on the high table.....please where is Alaafin of Oyo (The paramount head of all Yoruba kings)

Culture being thwarted and skewed unnecessarily!!!!.......mtcheewww

You people have started this nonsense again. Ile Ife is the ancestral home of the Yorubas and Ooni is the king there. Blame the military government of Babangida for carving Osun from Oyo. But just know that as it is, the Ooni is the paramount head of all Yoruba kings by virtue of the creation of Osun state from Oyo state.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by joenor(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2018
Some time we make story out of nothing, is the Oba of what every he's call not a man... won't he die some day.... we like over rating nothing... what we need is a change, not some royal head without focus for his people... we have all sitting there now, what plan do they have for their own community? if the oga becomes the Prsdn today, it change nothing, sitting close to the Prsdn, has not make him God!! Haba. fear who can kill both the body and soul o jare undecided
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Our traditional rulers left their exalted seats for Aso rock supper..Na wa o..the payers do suffered..
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2018
agbangam:
The greatest of all Oba of Benin will never be in the midst of these men. I just love that King.
The oba of bini throne is not political like the rest. Our ancestors are nor corrupt.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Chei na back seat dem throway ibo kings grin grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I HATE MY PRESIDENT
Me too

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Where's Obong Of Calabar?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by braine(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Aegon:
Please there’s no Igwe there. Get facts right.

Do igwes observe Ramadan?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2018
Other Muslim countries do fasting without noise making. In Nigeria, fasting by politicians are celebrated. Christians also hype theirs as there is nothing next to it in this,world.

Religion and politics don't mix. One must give way eg great britain.

Why must we know that the president broke his fasting or went to visit one pastor.

When u was younger, we can boast of few things that can be manufactured in Nigeria but now, look around u, are any of the things u use or have in ur house 100% made in Nigeria?
What kind of country is this?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by blingxx(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2018
smile11s:
Using tax payers and oil money to break fast every day. Drive down the streets of Nigeria and you will see millions of hungry kids with no hope to eat the kind of meal buhari is using to break fast. Do you know how much it will cost FG to fly down those Monarchs pretenders?

just because they are eating fruits.. it's now oil money
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2018
smile11s:
Using tax payers and oil money to break fast every day. Drive down the streets of Nigeria and you will see millions of hungry kids with no hope to eat the kind of meal buhari is using to break fast. Do you know how much it will cost FG to fly down those Monarchs pretenders?

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2018
In every state meeting, abba kyari must be there. It seems he is the Invincible vise president currently.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Eastprince101(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
there should be an Igwe there....except maybe an invite was turned down, or cus of religious difference....rather than dat the yorubas r partly islamic. so this is not very abnormal
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Sethkoms: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=Sirjamo post=68217616]What concern Igwes with Ramadan? Thank goodness the igwes went there for atenuje, ipobians would have tagged this good gesture as " master feeding his slaves

hahahahaha
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2018
What was Ooni doing there? Is he not an ORACLE that supposed to always be in the SHRINE.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Optional09: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2018
I wish we the Yoruba people have good representatives.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by bmaks: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

You people have started this nonsense again. Ile Ife is the ancestral home of the Yorubas and Ooni is the king there. Blame the military government of Babangida for carving Osun from Oyo. But just know that as it is, the Ooni is the paramount head of all Yoruba kings by virtue of the creation of Osun state from Oyo state.

This is what happens when people don't know anything about History and they keep listening to half baked historians who have tried to muddle up Yoruba history.....its just a sad tale!!!

Sincerely, Ooni IS NOT A CROWN KING.....
And TRUTH be TOLD, OBALUFE is the KING OF IFE.

It was literacy and politicking of Ooni Aderemi and the likes of Awolowos then that thwarted the truth and gave the Ooni position a relevance in Yoruba land.

It is not a case of Osun or Oyo, i am an osun born......Oodua had Only ONE SON whose name is OKANBI and Oranmiyan(Alaafin) was a biological son of Okanbi and Ooni is never even among 7 sons of Okanbi.....Google it or ask well
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yian1:
In the last picture, Buhari was telling Ooni jokingly : I don't feel the heat from the ignorant Igbos

Lol... a hungry looking clown like you from the dungeons of Molete....
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by JikanBaura(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
I sported my emir Haliru , Sarkin Gwandu may Allah keep him healthier. Amin!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by JOSCO7720: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
bmaks:

This is what happens when people don't know anything about History and they keep listening to half baked historians who have tried to muddle up Yoruba history.....its just a sad tale!!!

Sincerely, Ooni IS NOT A CROWN KING.....
And TRUTH be TOLD, OBALUFE is the KING OF IFE.

It was literacy and politicking of Ooni Aderemi and the likes of Awolowos then that thwarted the truth and gave the Ooni position a relevance in Yoruba land.

It is not a case of Osun or Oyo, i am an osun born......Oodua had Only ONE SON whose name is OKANBI and Oranmiyan(Alaafin) was a biological son of Okanbi and Ooni is never even among 7 sons of Okanbi.....Google it or ask well
. Where was Alaafin when the then Gov, general of Lagos invited Oba Adelekan Olubuse1 when he came to Lagos to settle dispute between Akarigbo and Elepe of EpE in 1920? Many of u will just come here and be Saying trash without giving recognition to the man that occupies Oduduwa throne! As far as am concerned, Ooni of IFE is superior to Alaafin in all ramifications!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by JOSCO7720: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
JOSCO7720:
. Where was Alaafin when the then Gov, general of Lagos invited Oba Adelekan Olubuse1 when he came to Lagos to settle dispute between Akarigbo and Elepe of EpE in 1920? Many of u will just come here and be Saying trash without giving recognition to the man that occupies Oduduwa throne! As far as am concerned, Ooni of IFE is superior to Alaafin in all ramifications!
. For ur information, Alaafin and other Yoruba's Obas came to the meeting. It was after the Ooni got to ile IFE that other Obas were permitted to take their leave as mark of honour to the Ooni Of IFE
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Turantula(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Looks like gathering of te**o****t.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by GistFullGround: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
The Oba of Benin will NEVER be there.
RESPECT to the Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Ogidigan the Great

I thought the Ooni of Ife is a Christian? I saw one video of him in a church.
How many Imams or Emirs visited OBJ and GEJ when they were presidents during Easter or Christmas?
I am just asking

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
They will soon list it as one of Buhari's achievement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha / "Our Economy Is Trapped" - Tinubu Vows To End Nigeria’s Over-reliance On Loans / Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.