Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? (641 Views)

See Why Chinese People Enjoy Eating Cockroaches (photos) / Guest Seen Draining Beer Completely From Its Bottle, Today, / Cockroaches Are Edible And Healthy To Eat, Find Out Why You Should Eat Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 12:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Please what insecticide can one use to completely get rid of cockroaches ? I mean completely.. I have tried snipper and Rambo insecticide and non worked. In fact, Rambo is the worst because even if you pour it on a cockroach, it will roll eyes at you and walk away with it. Please what is the best cockroach killer?
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by tolanee(f): 4:22am On Jun 06, 2018
Snipper chemical
Re: What Insecticide Can I Use To Completely Get Rid Of Cockroaches? by Fr33born(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2018
tolanee:
Snipper chemical
Could it be i bought fake Snipper because i have tried this snipper before. I will get it again.
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Fall In Love With This Simple Potato Recipe / Making Chapman And Smoothie / Foods And Drinks That Will Injure/kill You When Taking With Some Specific Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.