Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Society Is The Cause Of YAHOO YAHOO - Seriki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Society Is The Cause Of YAHOO YAHOO - Seriki (336 Views)

Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / “Our Society Is Harder On Women Who Cheat” - Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Society Is The Cause Of YAHOO YAHOO - Seriki by BroadwayAfrica: 1:39am On Jun 06, 2018
When asked in a recent interview with BroadwayTV, his take on internet fraudsters, Nigerian rapper, Seriki answered saying that the major cause I'd fraudulent activities on the internet otherwise known as YAHOO YAHOO is society.

Broadway TV is a platform that seeks to create entertainment content with the sole aim of reaching a wider audience.

Visit www.broadwaytv.tv for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAvc7re92Ss
Re: Society Is The Cause Of YAHOO YAHOO - Seriki by Techcrunchng(m): 2:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why my country leaves the relevant things to pursue irrelevances.
Re: Society Is The Cause Of YAHOO YAHOO - Seriki by muckross(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Sometimes I wonder why my country leaves the relevant things to pursue irrelevances.

(1) (Reply)

MURIC Threaten Falz To Withdraw ‘this Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Else / Forbes Ranks World Highest Paid Athletes And Mayweather And Messi Are Leading / Kim Kardashian Hints She May Run For US Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.