Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Important Drums Of The Yoruba People - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Important Drums Of The Yoruba People (19960 Views)

Lagos Ownership: Don't Beat The Drums Of War, Lagos Belongs To The Aworis / The Language Of Talking Drums In Yoruba Land / Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Important Drums Of The Yoruba People by Luukasz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Yoruba is too troublesome. Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria.

Me and my brothers want our biafra. We are tired of Nigeria. cool
Oponu yoruba is too troublesome and yet your username is "Baba Ramota" dindinrin afo fun gbe mu.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akirun Of Ikirun, Abdul-Rauf Adedeji Is Dead / Giving And Recieving With The Left Hand. / Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.