Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 PM

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 (69215 Views)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 / Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by LordAdamX: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

Espsn?? Who takes ESPN serious about football? This isn't American soccer, basketball or super bowl.

Quit whinning yourself with trashy comments

Shey if I insult you, it'd be as if I'm rash.

You said "Ronaldo has never ever been on the same sentence with Maradona or Pele." "No analyst, ex player, coach" then I give you a whole channel that has analysts and ex players and you're typing st*pid nons*nse.

Better respect yourself this night. No tell me r*bbish again. I dey warn you!

-Lord

20 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by eleko1: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
cool Very Good.I talk am..CR7 leave Man UTD,dem dey struggle to win trophy and now Real Madrid go hear wen

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by oshe11: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:

I really hope they don't. If we sell that guy, omo, we don enter one chance be that.
Lol

Chelsea would be the greatest fool to do that.....
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ollah2: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
denony:

You are just hating on ronaldo what he has achieved your messi can not achieve it, what your messi have achieved Ronaldo have them all

This isn't about hate. It's about FACT. Giroud Is a world cup winner, we all know What's up about that.

I wanna ask JUST ONE QUESTION

What does Ronaldo do better than Messi?

Assist?
Chances created?
Dribbles?
Take ons?

Just tell me one thing he does better than Messi? The only thing that compares between them is goals.

I'm waiting for the simple answer

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by 9jayes: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
no more Ronaldo
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by muffyt05: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
With this result,only one thing is certain, no Madrid without RONALDO. This just goes to show how desperate Madrid will attempt to sign Eden Hazard but truth of the matter is,Hazard can never replace Ronaldo's goal scoring prowess. Hazard right now will be thinking how impossible it is to replicate Ronaldo's success.
So as a Chelsea fan,it's a win win for us

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
denony:

You are just hating on ronaldo what he has achieved your messi can not achieve it, what your messi have achieved Ronaldo have them all
Evn 91 calendar year goals?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Atletico brings end to Madrid's dominance era cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by frankson1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
and tapnaldo would have taken portugal to the final. You forgot to mention that. If good football was/is easy. And without Tap-ins check out how many goals Messi has to be the la liga highest goal scorer.

Don't forget that Messi has been in La liga all his life.
He should move out to try his luck elsewhere.
Ronaldo was discovered in Lisbon, moved to England and left a record no player in that league is only dreaming of. Shattered and created new records at RM and now moves to Italy. At his age he should be going to China or Saudi Arabia.
Messi should dare move out of his comfort zone and see what happens.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Noaril:
Have always say that Real Madrid's power is in there attacking play, they are very poor defensively. So they need someone with scoring prowess(C. Ronaldo or Delima,Raul etc in this instance). They may concede but you can always be rest assured cos they mostly have a very deadly striker. Letting Ronaldo go with the hope of replacing him with a defender turn attacker (Bale). was a huge mistake. They should have gotten a decent replacement first. Buh wat do I kW sha

Baba na only u don talk meaningful something here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by dotcomnamename: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Just in case if Penaldo fans want to say Atletico beat Real Madrid because Ronaldo is not there today grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ollah2: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
LordAdamX:

Shey if I insult you, it'd be as if I'm rash.

You said "Ronaldo has never ever been on the same sentence with Maradona or Pele." "No analyst, ex player, coach" then I give you a whole channel that has analysts and ex players and you're typing st*pid nons*nse.

Better respect yourself this night. No tell me r*bbish again. I dey warn you!

-Lord

And I ask you again, who takes ESPN serious. This isn't superbowl or basketball. You are the one writing nonsense back to back

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Seb4luv1: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Used iPhone X barely 6 months with all accessories 256gb in delta state ( Ughelli) call me 08075176729 price 300k slightly negotiatable

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
final score. Athletic 4 - 2 Fake Madrid
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Noaril(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

This argument is getting old, there is nothing really magical about Ronaldo apart from being a brilliant goal scorer.
Ronaldo has fans because he moves from club to club, is handsome and of course has good PR.
He has captured the Man Utd, Madrid and Juventus fan base. I do support the argument that both him and Messi are good in their own way.... It has been said again and again that Messi is more talented than him but let me balance it by saying Ronaldo is more hardworking.
I therefore conclude that the argument is of perspective...Between Talent and Hard work....Both categories are what describe Messi and Ronaldo
If you say Cr7 is just a brilliant goal scorer, then give me a good reason why they say Pele is the GOAT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
lol.. Typical penaldo fans.. No good point to argue with. I'm glad you didn't choose insult fam unlike the rest or most of 'em.
my man, it is pointless arguing....leave beer parlour arguments and watch Sky Sports, Super sports....watch how footballers argue about Messi and Ronaldo.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by oshe11: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bestchisom:

Lol... The can actually sell but can't buy now that the transfer window is close... How come the transfered bakayoko when the transfer window was already closed
You didnt get me.....

I meant they Wouldnt but Used "Can't" cos it would be foolish if they do
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ollah2: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
frankson1:

Ronaldo was discovered in Lisbon, moved to England and left a record no player in that league is only dreaming of. Shattered and created new records at RM and now moves to Italy. At his age he should be going to China or Saudi Arabia.

Dont write likes forth grader

Ronaldo started his career is Lisbon a small club
Moved to Manchester United a big club
Moved to Madrid a bigger club

Left for Juventus at aged 34.

Messi has been in Barcelona all his life. What club is bigger than Barcelona? Obviously he can't go there. Perhaps he will leave Barca when he clocks 34 too.

You guys write like you think with your anus sometimes.

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by popcykaylah(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wey that guy wey dey type rubbish say Madrid big pass Ronaldo. .the kind iyaa wey them go chop this season ,the beating has already started
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by LordAdamX: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

And I ask you again, who takes ESPN serious. This isn't superbowl or basketball. You are the one writing nonsense back to back

Does ESPN have analysts and ex-players or not?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Noaril:
If you say Cr7 is just a brilliant goal scorer, then give me a good reason why they say Pele is the GOAT.
Lol... Remove Goals from Pele, he is still ahead of Ronaldo ..Pele is a number 10...I blame mainstream media for all these arguments...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by sirchim(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
GAJIT:

Any league, but la liga. Let him try different sets of players (as team mates) officiating, technical crew, league style, etc. And against these odds, let him prove his worth, start from the scratch and break records.
Until then, Messi is a L.I.Z.A.R.D (Lion In Zoo And Roaring Delightfully),
CR7 is a G.O.A.T (Greatest Of All Time)
People like U, cnt evn trap a football, bt r too fast to call ME$$I a Lizard.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by educhigo: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
see there face like someone bleep there wife

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ollah2: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Noaril:

Peel, Maradona, Messi, original Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Zidane don't score goals alone.

They create chances, have take on, dribble, assist et al.

The ONLY THING Ronaldo does is score goals.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Roughfyzay(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
lol.. Typical penaldo fans.. No good point to argue with. I'm glad you didn't choose insult fam unlike the rest or most of 'em.
You got it wrong bro am just a lover of the game. Arguing on Ronaldo/Messi makes no sense to me, it's for the jobless and people with low soccer intelligence. How could you choose between both since you would rather love to have both in your team.
#Gracias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

This argument is getting old, there is nothing really magical about Ronaldo apart from being a brilliant goal scorer.
Ronaldo has fans because he moves from club to club, is handsome and of course has good PR.
He has captured the Man Utd, Madrid and Juventus fan base. I do support the argument that both him and Messi are good in their own way.... It has been said again and again that Messi is more talented than him but let me balance it by saying Ronaldo is more hardworking.
I therefore conclude that the argument is of perspective...Between Talent and Hard work....Both categories are what describe Messi and Ronaldo

Na both messi and ronaldo are talents with loads of hardwork.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Roughfyzay(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Lol... Remove Goals from Pele, he is still ahead of Ronaldo ..Pele is a number 10...I blame mainstream media for all these arguments...
Pele wear number 10 but he's a striker
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

Peel, Maradona, Messi, original Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Zidane don't score goals alone.

They create chances, have take on, dribble, assist et al.

The ONLY THING Ronaldo does is score goals.

But c ronaldo has over 200 career assists!!!

12 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by ATUEGBU2: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid 2-4 – Highlights [DOWNLOAD VIDEO]

DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS HERE

Highlight
Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by SirIconR(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dis a sign of more good things to Come

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
frankson1:

moving here and there... Beast of no nation, Legend of nowhere.

Messi has created a Life legacy for him self. also there is a word in d dico called LOYALTY.

lastly... its a pity Messi has nothing to prove to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.