Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising (1984 Views)

Can I Fund My Neteller With Access Bank Debit Card / Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising by kid7soccer(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Please I I'll be grateful if someone can help me out with this.

I have been trying to adverrtize on instagram and on Facebook. My Ad manager account was set to naira so i tried using the Naira Credit/Debit Card of five banks, but the card was decline.

I Decided to make use of my Ecobank USD Debit MasterCard. I changed my currency to dollar, yet it to it failed link up with my Ad manager account as Facebook could not process it. I was shocked after failing to use my card that i was debited multiple times by Ecobank.

I have a PayPal account linked to the same Ecobank card, but same failed transaction process has caused me to dump the account long ago.

I have since reach out to Ecobank, but as usual it stories with nothing positive.

So I'll be grateful if someone can help me out with which nigerian Bank debit/Credit Card work whether it Naira or Dollar

I have a diamond USD account but don't have a Card yet. Please should I go for it, please anybody using diamond USD card with PayPal and Facebook advertising ?

any suggestions will be very helpful thanks.

Thank you
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising by manlawal(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Uba MasterCard and access mastercard

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising by Tunukeobi: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2018
This isn't about Ecobank card not working for ur Ad but a general problem with credit cards, if you’ve set “Naira” as your currency in your Facebook ad account and you’ve not been able to pay for your Facebook adverts with cards like Ecobank, GTBank Mastercard, you can purchase your ad by making use of “Naira card payment with PayU”.

PayU accepts both MasterCard and VISA debit cards, you will be required to enter your one time OTP to complete the transaction. Better still you can contact Ecobank via their Ombudsman on 07005000000 or ombudsman@ecobank.com for further enlightenment. PayU worked for me the last time I sponsored a post on Facebook & Instagram

kid7soccer:
Please I I'll be grateful if someone can help me out with this.

I have been trying to adverrtize on instagram and on Facebook. My Ad manager account was set to naira so i tried using the Naira Credit/Debit Card of five banks, but the card was decline.

I Decided to make use of my Ecobank USD Debit MasterCard. I changed my currency to dollar, yet it to it failed link up with my Ad manager account as Facebook could not process it. I was shocked after failing to use my card that i was debited multiple times by Ecobank.

I have a PayPal account linked to the same Ecobank card, but same failed transaction process has caused me to dump the account long ago.

I have since reach out to Ecobank, but as usual it stories with nothing positive.

So I'll be grateful if someone can help me out with which nigerian Bank debit/Credit Card work whether it Naira or Dollar

I have a diamond USD account but don't have a Card yet. Please should I go for it, please anybody using diamond USD card with PayPal and Facebook advertising ?

any suggestions will be very helpful thanks.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising by skytech2020(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2018
GT dollar account that comes with master card and GT saving account that comes with master card.
But u have to change the currency to Argentina currency or dollar

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising by kid7soccer(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Thanks for the information,

but as I said in my post I am using a USD Dormicilary Ecobank MasterCard and I already changed my currency of payment from naira to dollars. Yet it not working, I can't also understand why my Ecobank card was bill despite the fact the transaction did not go through and despite reporting to Ecobank nothing has been done to recitfy the issue.

As for Payu, I can't find it in my billing method both when my currency was in Naira or now I changed it to dollar. Any help on Payu will be very much needed, thank you.

Tunukeobi:

This isn't about Ecobank card not working for ur Ad but a general problem with credit cards, if you’ve set “Naira” as your currency in your Facebook ad account and you’ve not been able to pay for your Facebook adverts with cards like Ecobank, GTBank Mastercard, you can purchase your ad by making use of “Naira card payment with PayU”.

PayU accepts both MasterCard and VISA debit cards, you will be required to enter your one time OTP to complete the transaction. Better still you can contact Ecobank via their Ombudsman on 07005000000 or ombudsman@ecobank.com for further enlightenment. PayU worked for me the last time I sponsored a post on Facebook & Instagram

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising by kid7soccer(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Thanks
manlawal:
Uba MasterCard and access mastercard
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Debit/credit Card Works For Facebook Advertising by ahuoserelu: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Hi dear, please we’re you able to resolve it, I have the same issue

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Extra Income In 2019? Come In Here If You Can Get Referrals / Gold Bars Available For Sale / Lagos Nigeria Real Estate Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.