Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband (11912 Views)

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? / Household Furnitures, Interiors,Deco And Office Gadgets In Abuja / What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2022
mufutau55:

Madam, where is your Boo, the creator is located?
I mean his workshop? When I am ground, I will like to visit him. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Good morning! His workshop is located in Mushin Lagos, we are very open to your visit. Please let me know when. Thank you so much for your interest
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by mufutau55(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
hapiness44:

Good morning! His workshop is located in Mushin Lagos, we are very open to your visit. Please let me know when. Thank you so much for your interest

Ok. Thank you. I will call when I am on ground. Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Hamthablow(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
hapiness44:
Happy new year to everyone .. wishing you a beautiful and blessed year..

I have bn MIA o, nobody told me combining work and a baby was a full time job... cheesy
My boo is still creating magic though, please see some of the jobs he delivered towards the end of last year

My favourite is the 3rd picture, that TV stand speaks class mhen! My boo will save you the stress of importing, he will bring your ideas to life

I love the third picture.
Cost please.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hamthablow:

I love the third picture.
Cost please.

Good evening, This is 8ft by 8ft and the price is N250k. Thank you so much for your consideration, we look forward to doing business with you

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by psychsutolltris: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Furniture shopping can be a daunting task for many people in Nigeria. Fortunately, Review Master is here to help. From choosing the right materials to picking a style that suits your personality, our comprehensive guide will help you navigate the furniture shopping process with ease. So, if you are looking for furniture shopping tips and reviews, head over to Review Master and get the information you need.

From choosing the right materials to picking a style that suits your personality, our comprehensive guide will help you navigate the furniture shopping process with ease. So, if you are looking for furniture shopping tips and reviews, head over to Review Master and get the information you need.

So, if you are looking for furniture shopping tips and reviews, head over to Review Master and get the information you need.

Visit reviewmaster_42web_io/2023/06/12/furniture-shopping-in-nigeria-reviews-tips/ for more information..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Buildings,16 Vehicles, 3 Filling Stations Lost To Onitsha Fire - NEMA / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of a 4-units 2-bedroom Blocks Of Flat / Difference Between C Of O & Governor's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.