Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband (11936 Views)

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? / Household Furnitures, Interiors,Deco And Office Gadgets In Abuja / What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Good Morning Nairalanders.

I was adviced to make this post in this section. Kindly help a sister.

My Fiance is a furniture maker and has a workshop in Mushin, he is really really good and I am trying to use my little means to help him increase his clientele and get more jobs.

If you, your friends or Families have furnitures to make for your homes or offices; chairs, beds, office workspace, anything at all, kindly reach out on this thread or contact him directly (08037894471). No fraud whatsoever, main reason I used my real username.

NB: These are some of his works, all done by him. Mods please help me move to front page, God bless.

Wow! Just realized that this thread was created two years ago... How time flies ; shocked shocked

Thank you all for stopping by, I hope you contact us soon : grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by 4reala(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Nice works
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by madridguy(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Superb.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2018
4reala:
Nice works

Thank you so much. Please you can reach out if you or anybody you know need something like this... God bless
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by anibirelawal(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Chai, what a good wife.

9 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
@Seun @Mods please help a sister move this to front page.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Realrealtor: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Well noted sis, God bless you for this

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by jabolo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
You have done a good thing, your man is good.

Filed for future reference.

4 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2018
jabolo:
You have done a good thing, your man is good.

Filed for future reference.

Thank you for your good words and interest. Hope to hear from you soon smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Realrealtor:
Well noted sis, God bless you for this

God bless you too...
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Good morning @Seun smiley, I am not giving up just yet, please help a sister move this to front page.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Icon4s(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2018
hapiness44:
Good morning @Seun smiley, I am not giving up just yet, please help a sister move this to front page.

You need to display his contact especially a whatsapp enabled number. It will really help his course.

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Icon4s(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2018
anibirelawal:
Chai, what a good wife.

You know she also has to play her part to hasten the ministry's movement to Camp.

You know what I mean.

I like her determination.

2 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by anibirelawal(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Icon4s:

You know she also has to play her part to hasten the ministry's movement to Camp.

You know what I mean.

Yes o.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Icon4s:

You know what I mean.

Lol... No doubt, the ministry must move. smiley.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hi everyone, good afternoon. For those who will be interested to contact him personally. Please this is his
whatsapp number +2348037894471.. God bless

3 Likes

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by Icon4s(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
hapiness44:

Lol... No doubt, the ministry must move. smiley.
Yes... whether the devil likes it or not.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Aside the fact that I want the ministry to move smiley, I am also doing this because I can see something really good. @Seun, please see more of his works, what do you think? Front page worthy right? I think so too. God bless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good afternoon everybody. This is wishing you all a fruitful week.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by ciouxox(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is beautiful work. All the best.
hapiness44:
Aside the fact that I want the ministry to move smiley, I am also doing this because I can see something really good. @Seun, please see more of his works, what do you think? Front page worthy right? I think so too. God bless
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
ciouxox:
This is beautiful work. All the best.

Thank you so much. Please remember to recommend us. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Happy celebration everybody!!! @seun @lawyer please help a sister cry
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone. Find below a job he just concluded. Good right?..@Seun I am still very hopeful that this will hit front page.. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by karlboss: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2018
Quite nice....

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
jaxxy:
Quite nice....

Yes it is, please patronize us..
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good afternoon house,

Please find a reception table he just completed. Remember to reach out to us for anything furniture! smiley smiley smiley.

God bless you and have a blessed week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by EzeUmuokorobiaa: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Would have really loved to try his hands but distance. I am in Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by greenermodels: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
hapiness44:
Good afternoon house,

Please find a reception table he just completed. Remember to reach out to us for anything furniture! smiley smiley smiley.

God bless you and have a blessed week.
quote the property section moderator, he's the one that recommend threads for the front page. you can also post at www.biafrasay.com. they're small but very responsive.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
EzeUmuokorobiaa:
Would have really loved to try his hands but distance. I am in Abia State.

Distance is no issue, he constructs and takes to the state to install. You can give him a try. 08037894471 smiley
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
greenermodels:

quote the property section moderator, he's the one that recommend threads for the front page. you can also post at www.biafrasay.com. they're small but very responsive.

Thank you. Will check the site out.
Re: Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband by hapiness44(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
hapiness44:

Good Morning Nairalanders.

I was adviced to make this post in this section. Kindly help a sister.

My Fiance is a furniture maker and has a workshop in Mushin, he is really really good and I am trying to use my little means to help him increase his clientele and get more jobs.

If you, your friends or Families have furnitures to make for your homes or offices; chairs, beds, office workspace, anything at all, kindly reach out on this thread. No fraud whatsoever, main reason I used my real username.

NB: These are some of his works, all done by him. Mods please help me move to front page, God bless.

@lawyer please help a sister...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo state: Beautiful Building Property For Sale - Pictures attached / Awoof Western Hiltop Estate ( Mainland ) For Sell.. / Lagos Targets 60 Days For Landlord-Tenant Dispute Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.