Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,567 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics (27225 Views)

List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by YhungPablo(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2018
No everyone have the unique ability to understand the concept of mathematics and some students will do whatever it takes to say goodbye to mathematics. The challenge of most candidates includes mathematics and if given a choice, many will throw or kick mathematics away completely.

However the good news is that there are some courses you can study in Nigeria institution and the problem of understanding the concept of mathematics will no longer be your major concern.

1) Law
2) office technology and management
3) nursing
4) micro biology
5) political science
6) sociology
7) psychology
cool library and information science
9) theatre art / mas-communication
10) English

Share this:
https://studentsbase./2018/06/06/10-popular-courses-you-can-study-if-you-want-to-avoid-mathematics/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by RemedyLab: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
ok

Don't let your health become your weakness; you can become healthy and energetic with your diet as well as common herbs and spices... check my signature below to learn more

3 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by maxnedu11(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
they all have one thing in common math101, at least in most schools

67 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by maxnedu11(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
they all have one thing in common math101, at least in most schools.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by naijacentric(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Guy comot dat nursin n microbiology dey cant escape maths

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by clockwise(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
O.P you must be kidding this is 21st century where the knowledge of mathematics is essential and pertinent to build the reasoning capacity of students. Anyway if you want to study nursing, microbiology, political science, psychology and sociology u can't ever bypass Mth101 or Mth105 for the science courses a d SSC105 for the social science course in my school. I rep OAU.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Here in BUK mathematics is compulsory for both nursing and microbiology and political science also offer a form of mathematics

4 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by jericco1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
well I can vouch for theatre art

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by pointblank247(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bros in psychology there is mathmatics of quantitative analysis

10 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by YhungPablo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
pointblank247:
Bros in psychology there is mathmatics of quantitative analysis
not in jamb brochure o
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Opinionated: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Education.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by BUSHHUNTER: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Whatever course you are picking please avoid Political Science in Unilorin and Physics in Unilorin respectively....

#spits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by IamAirforce1: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Thunder fire mathematics

10 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Blackfire(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Unfortunately there is mathematics in all this subject..

Psychology is pure mathematics

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Melkcham: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
What of Philosophy

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by akeentech(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Mathematics is a sure way to free Puss!es in Uni as most girls can open dia legs for we ( math tutors).

7 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by affable4(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
What of in your everyday life? By the time you make money and can't add up little cash without calculator, you will understand that Calabar Na township.
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Anskid(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
There is an iota of Maths associated to all the aforementioned courses, even if for a brief period like only 1st semester...

Personally I don't like Maths. I put in for Computer Science believing I've "dodged" maths, but little did I know that Comp Sci is pure Mathematics in disguise... So I've got no choice other than to tackle it. See Maths is sweet when u understand it.......... But hey, if given the opportunity, I'd take it away.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Sijo01(f): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2018
History and International Studies.
Theater Art

4 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by ceslide: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2018
OAU, SSC 105, 106, 201, 202 for those social science courses. You can’t avoid maths, at all.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Itzsammy(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2018
studying microbiology in unimed, u will write mathematics

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by worldgee: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2018
@op, dis one na for your mind, abi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by nairavsdollars(f): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2018
God punish the person who first introduced Mathematics as a subject

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by wildcatter23(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2018
sad
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by IJOBA2: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2018
YOU CANT EVEN ESCAPE MATHEMATICS IN PHILOSOPHY TOO. JUST GO AND STUDY HISTORY, CREATIVE ART, ENGLISH OR LAW

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by SUNDICOS(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2018
maxnedu11:
tell am
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by Exponental(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2018
Why avoid mathematics When you want to pay school fees and other bills, won't you do maths I think fear is the greatest killer of growth. If you feel you can't, you won't. If you can take a bold step, you will!!! I met a guy in school then, he wrote Waec 3 times cos of mathematics, he took it upon himself to know it, by his 100 level, he was taking other students Mat tuturials. (further maths of secondary school).

2 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by reantv(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
All arts courses listed.

Choosing an investment or home location that has all features: Security, nearness to social amenities, city centers, comfort, serene environment and more? Choose right...See signature for more details...
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
maxnedu11:
yes math 101
Re: 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics by fucktoto: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2018
maths is a compulsory course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Go For Postgraduate Studies / Requirements To Study Accounting. / MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.