Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (110127 Views)

Bribe-to- Be Relocate Abroad With 3million Naira Fiance Sent For Their Wedding. / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Akinbahm(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Advice to my niqqas in the building....

Don't let their online posts move you..they are all the same..

You can see some of these babes are venting anger on this thread..

Don't be moved by innocent face or cool posts.. Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by philcz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
tejiri4:

Mumu talk again
cheesy boss you ma observe am ba?
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Godson84: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Apina:
If you get to enquire, u might find out that the idiot has never sent or spent more than 10k on his siblings or parents undecided
I'm telling u
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
Story once a guy meets a rich girl he is happy because she won't be like the hungry girls that want to eat 2 shawarma on a simple date and take sourvenir home sef. Girls don't have anything to brag about if you are rich it's one fineboy that may even be stingy, with packaging he will be chopping you easily, once we notice a loose girl we call them careless and do hit and run, it's even better when the girl donates with no emotions involved.

LOL, just look at you...finding it so difficult to accept some of your brothers are gold-diggers too. I see them everyday dear wink
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by philcz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
flakkybaby:
if all you are saying here is true then your future wife will be hoe and your sisters too will be hoe to other men and will end up in your house, so please don't goerge anybody because you will also give birth to all girls then what will you now say?
cc Grammarnazi
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
If him chop the girl after dem don marry I will take it upon myself to report to her husband, I no dey like nonsense, married woman na no go area. I dey tell you, make God save person in future.
lol u should be careful in husband and wife matter oo..cos u fit report d issue and d woman will turn d matter against u tellin d husband dat because she has been refusing ur advances thats why u lying against her and d husband would be believe.i would suggest u jus mind your own business cos minding my own business has been helping me all these whilecheesy. Except he's ur very personal close friend.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Godson84: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
tejiri4:

Girls are very useless only few get sense like 1 out of 1000
Baba, u can say that again.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
I like how emotionally stable you are, me and you know what there are digging, cheesy it is the naive ones that are ready to take you in willingly that you will settle for after fine boys have taken all the gold away wink
pocohantas:

LOL, just look at you...finding it so difficult to accept some of your brothers are gold-diggers too. I see them everyday dear wink
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
wristbangle:

You don't need to lie to make a point.

LOL. There are few NLders that know me pretty well offline.
There is a NLder that has seen me in person wink
I can't even lie here grin
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Godson84: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
philcz:
cc Grammarnazi
grin grin
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by wristbangle: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Useless lies from a hater and a jealous sadist.
Where is her evidence?
Forged piece of trash

These days I don't know what have tampered your senses. Is this not same amarabae I look forward to reading her view. What has happened to your senses? Who did this to you? O ma se o!

Before its too late, retrace your step. Bonsuir!

pocohantas:

The thing is an empty container resonance the highest echo. You don't need to blow your trumpet about your dad's wealth. We know the rich/wealthy ones in this forum and you will never see them brag like the way you just did.

Anyway it's your life. Whether you lie or not is none of my business. Just keep your pedal low even if you're dangote's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Organs:

You should've mentioned "some" and not place all ladies in the same pool. Also, who gave birth to those "daughters" you're referencing?, also, to me and all other guys, your sisters and daughters fall in the same category of the advice you are giving me and all other guys on how to treat women.
He said," the only place hoes and prostitutes can keep their legs closed...........
He didn't generalise, did he?
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Thegamingorca(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
pocohantas:

cool
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by theDEVILisHERE: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
CSTR1003:

You will be surprised at how easy it is to sleep with women in camp.

Make yourself useful in camp, be the alpha dog or be a big spender so as to get noticed, once you have gotten a pretty girl to notice you, isolate her from the crowd with small kindness here and there specially for her .

And with a little bit of sweet talking in the night with the girl who is now intrigued by you, in a private secluded place and the red sea will part.

Speaking from experience.

That's cause women are naturally lousy irrespective of their level of comportment

In the right environment and under the right condition they would display their lousiness

Man themselves have become extremely lousy (eg: the character u painted above) thus creating an enabling environment for the natural lousiness of ladies to thrive

If man want women to start behaving properly they must start working on themselves, regaining their honor and dignity as well as the will power cause women would naturally try to introduce lousiness (temptation) it is your job to keep them in check
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by philcz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Godson84:

grin grin
This one now will be asking her Boyfriends for money to fix Brazilian wig on an empty head.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
I no dey even talk to the girl sef, but we used to be good friends when we dey school she dey my guy class but this my guy was just interested in hit and run from the first time, him tell her but she feel say she fit use style trap am the guy just keep her for his enjoyment. I be man of God, I no dey like bad things
lefulefu:
lol u should be careful in husband and wife matter oo..cos u fit report d issue and d woman will turn d matter against u tellin d husband dat because she has been refusing ur advances thats why u lying against her and d husband would be believe.i would suggest u jus mind your own business cos minding my own business has been helping me all these whilecheesy. Except he's ur very personal close friend.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
I like how emotionally stable you are, me and you know what there are digging, cheesy it is the naive ones that are ready to take you in willingly that you will settle for after fine boys have taken all the gold away wink

That's because you assume all relationships involve sex.
Even if it does, sex is consensual...except you are implying otherwise. Then you shouldn't get angry when some girls assume they are doing guys a favour by having sex with them.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
fairfora:
Maybe her guy is weak in performance. If he's not, the lady wouldn't have tried another guy, no matter the distance. If her PPA is Borno for instance and the guy is in Lagos, she would not mind traveling to see him every month because one thing about ladies is that, if you are not satisfying them in bed, if you like, give her billions, she will still look elsewhere and that does not mean she does not love you. As a corper some years back, I dated a lady for the first time. I did not have the opportunity during my school days because I was one of the bookworms, from class to library everyday of the week. This girl got married and was still disturbing me. I dated another girl, who said she could not marry me because she was the only child and her parents were disturbing her and as a man, I needed to work and earn some money so I could boast of something after settling down as a couple because I just got employed that time. I told her to wait one year more but she refused and went ahead to marry a guy she met after courting for 4 months. She got married while I remained single for over a year before I now met my wife. Funny enough, she's always calling to disturb. Her husband is rich. They live in their own house off admiralty way in lekki phase 1. I thank God I'm not a poor man either. She had invited me for a date many times which I did not honour, same with the first lady. I always ask myself, what do women really want in sexx? Once you have the money, you should be comfortable with whatever comes your way. either big or small, so far the man can produce children.
do u know if the married man she married has erectile dysfunction or very low libidocheesy. All the man in d world cant cure her konji na hence she's calling u for help.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.
True words but you are so mean.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Life is fair
God is also fair

You can't be a fuvked boy or a hypocrite & expect mother taressa incarnate as your future wife. This also applies to hoes as well.

As long as you know you be a pure human being be it male or female, You will always end up with a pure partner

so you have nothing to worry about if you know urself, you reap what you sow

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by tejiri4(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Even if it does, sex is consensual...except you are implying otherwise. Then you shouldn't get angry when some girls assume they are doing guys a favour by having sex with them.

What are you implying na, girls cheat more than boys nowadays. Is it dat there pu**y scratch too much.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
You are saying 2 different things, you shifted the goal post, you mentioned guys around you could be gold diggers I also pointed out that there could also be there for the sex and you could be dating fuckboys now you say I assume relationships are only about sex. You always like to hold a dissenting position
pocohantas:

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by tejiri4(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jiang:
Life is fair
God is also fair

You can't be a fuvked boy or a hypocrite & expect mother taressa incarnate as your future wife. This also applies to hoes as well.

As long as you know you be a pure human being be it male or female, You will always end up with a pure partner

so you have nothing to worry about if you know urself, you reap what you sow
U can say dat again.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by SniperSmurf(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i've always said it, nothing can make a woman most women loyal except blackmail ?................give her money o, attention o, good sex, loyalty, she will still cheat cos e dey their blood

that's why it's advicable and wise to obey the 1st commandment:

"never do for a lady what you haven't done or can't do for your mum, sisters, female guardian, or grandma..........................you can only do with a lady what you can't do with your mum or sisters"

Wise words breh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
wristbangle:

The thing is an empty container resonance the highest echo. You don't need to blow your trumpet about your dad's wealth. We know the rich/wealthy ones in this forum and you will never see them brag like the way you just did.

Anyway it's your life. Whether you lie or not is none of my business. Just keep your pedal low even if you're dangote's daughter.

There he goes with the mind games. That's exactly how they behave offline o. Wanting you to shrink, just to please their ego.

I have been on this forum for 4yrs and that's my first time of ever saying such. Whatever anyway grin grin
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by pocohantas(f): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
You are saying 2 different things, you shifted the goal post, you mentioned guys around you could be gold diggers I also pointed out that there could also be there for the sex and you could be dating fuckboys now you say I assume relationships are only about sex. You always like to hold a dissenting position

K wink
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Godson84: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
philcz:
This one now will be asking her Boyfriends for money to fix Brazilian wig on an empty head.
Who is this lazy youth? And what is he talking about? Don't just quote people anyhow, go through previous comments from them and get to know what is going on before quoting. Bird-brain
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by futurism: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Simplep:
Well ur sister is also a hoe,cos she's also a girlfriend to a guy and she's opening her legs for different men,,,so u are saying guys shud only spend on sisterly hoes?,common sense,u no get

u people can make mouth sha... See them trying the "I am different" plot. Shiiittyy nonsense.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by tealaw(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by tejiri4(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
futurism:
u people can make mouth sha... See them trying the "I am different" plot. Shiiittyy nonsense.

Nor mind dem even hoe must claim holy na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.