Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. (4790 Views)

Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? / Pastor 'One Blow' Involved In Accident After 'Betraying' Bishop Obinim / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
I decided to create this thread because I was urged to by Johnydon22. I also decided to do this because the information I am about to share is vital to the growth of human consciousness and it has the capacity to illuminate our understanding of our origins and occluded past.

This information is for everyone. Whether you are a christian, muslim, atheist or pagan doesn't matter. I just ask that you all keep an open mind.

cc
Nwabekeyi
Vaxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
I'm going to be proving 3 propositions.

1. I'm going to prove that humans didn't evolve naturally from primates.

2. I'm going to prove that aliens exist; In our ancient past, medieval period and currently in present times.

3. I'm going to prove that aliens were involved in the creation of man.

NB: When I use the term ALIENS, I don't mean a demon or evil spirit. When I use the term ALIENS I am referring to intelligent life forms that evolved/were created in other galaxies and solar systems long time ago and who have the capacity to travel through space and time to other solar systems & galaxies with the means of technology.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by jimbson: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Too much science fiction movies ��
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Humans didn't evolve naturally from primates.

I'm not against evolution, I think it's a scientific reality, but one that occurs slowly over an extremely long period of time.

Science tells us that humans evolved from a line of primates. This is what I want to disprove. My refusal to accept this theory is that it is practically impossible given how different humans are from other so-called prehuman primates, and also given the extremely short period of time in which these drastic changes associated with the evolution of man(homo sapiens) couldn't have possibly occurred all at once.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
jimbson:
Too much science fiction movies ��

I ask that you examine the evidence I render and judge whether it's a product of science fiction movies or not.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2018

Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by vaxx: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:
I decided to create this thread because I was urged to by Johnydon22. I also decided to do this because the information I am about to share is vital to the growth of human consciousness and it has the capacity to illuminate our understanding of our origins and occluded past.

This information is for everyone. Whether you are a christian, muslim, atheist or pagan doesn't matter. I just ask that you all keep an open mind.

cc
Nwabekeyi
Vaxx
Present sir
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please observe the above images carefully. They are arranged in the order:

Homo-habilis
Homo-heidelbergensis
Homo-rhodesiensis
Homo-sapiens (us)

According to orthodox science, the first three primates preceded us. The homo habilis evolved around 2.4 million years ago. Homo- heidelbergensis walked the earth around 700,000 years to 300,000 years, while the Homo-rhodesiensis walked the earth around 400,000 - 150,000. Humans are said to have evolved from either of the later two around 300,000 years.

Now compare those skulls. If you do this comparison carefully, you'd see that the human skull is significantly different from the other skulls - It doesn't possess that defined protruding brow ridge and it's jaws aren't pushed out. The eyes if examined closely are also different as they aren't built for nocturnal vision like the others. Another important difference is the forehead. All the other skull do not posses protruding foreheads. Only the human skull does.

For over 2.3 million years of evolution the facial morphology of primates stayed similar. But just between 700,000 years and 300,000 years during the evolution of humans, science wants us to believe this facial structure transformed into that that of humans. It's preposterous to believe such changes would occur over a short period of time, especially given that it stayed the same over 2 million years. The evidence points only to two possibilities - The acceleration of the evolution of primates (hence creating us) through advanced forms of genetic engineering or the creation of humans anew.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
vaxx:
Present sir
Welcome.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by vaxx: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Before giving a shoot, i will like u to continue with ur evidence.....SoundLock
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
The miraculous transformation in skull morphology within such short period of time isn't the only indication that humans didn't evolve through natural evolution. There are other transformations:

Development of the anatomical necessities that enabled speech, which developed simultaneously with the instinct for speech - This alone is a miracle, given the short period of time.

The loss of thick hair on the body and the development of the mechanism for perspiration.

The change in bone size and density.

The development of larger prefrontal cortex.

The evolution of consciousness - something only humans possess.

Amongst others.

Bear in mind that all these changes occurred at the same time within that short span of time. This isn't how evolution works. A single mutation of this sort occurs quite rarely during the process of evolution and even when it does, it develops slowly over a long period of time. But we are forced to believed multiple large scale mutations of this sort occurred all at once and were all positive? How ridiculous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
One of the reasons why most people agree with the paradigm of man having evolved naturally from earlier primates is due to the fact that there doesn't seem to be any pre-human primates around. If we could see them living, breathing and walking, then we would easily compare ourselves with them and ascertain whether it's plausible to assume we evolved from them or not.

But what if the homo-erectus, Homo-rhodesiensis and homo heidelbergensis left offsprings which have continued their natural process of evolution? If they did and we compared them to ourselves, and there was a lot of disparity, wouldn't this prove that we didn't evolve naturally from them? I'll provide evidence for this proposition below.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by johnydon22(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
I'm present sir. I am happy this is coming now let's discuss this extensively
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Big Foot

Big foot, also known as Sasquatch is a hairy, upright-walking, ape-like being who reportedly dwells in the wilderness and forests and leaves behind large footprints. There have been over 1000 reports of encounters with this creature, despite the fact that mainstream science tends to dismiss all these claims. Most people describe the creature as walking upright like a human would, able to use his hands, able to see at night, being incredibly strong and having defined brow ridges & no protruding forehead. Few people have claimed to have even been captured by the creature including a Canadian prospector named Albert Ostman who described in detail his chilling experience.

If the reports people are making are true, then it would make sense to assume that Bigfoot is most likely a descendant of the "prehuman" primates, especially given that he shares their features.

But mere reports about bigfoot aren't very compelling. How about if we had a documented case of humans in recent times interacting with non-human upright walking, hairy, primates? Well we actually do.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
https://cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/killedcaptured/

https://www.sasquatchcanada.com/possible-related-hominoids-gallery.html

The above links contain documented cases of actual killing and capture of humanoid creatures that share more similarity with prehuman primates than humans. Please pay attention to how hairy they are. All other primates that we are told we evolved naturally from were also thick haired around the face and body. Isn't it surprising how humans just seem soooooo different?
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by johnydon22(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:

Homo-habilis
Homo-heidelbergensis
Homo-rhodesiensis
Homo-sapiens (us)

According to orthodox science, the first three primates preceded us. The homo habilis evolved around 2.4 million years ago. Homo- heidelbergensis walked the earth around 700,000 years to 300,000 years, while the Homo-rhodesiensis walked the earth around 400,000 - 150,000. Humans are said to have evolve from either of the later two around 300,000 years.

Now compare those skulls. If you do this comparison carefully, you'd see that the human skull is significantly different from the other skulls - It doesn't possess that defined protruding brow ridge and it's jaws aren't pushed out. The eyes if examined closely are also different as they aren't built for nocturnal vision like the others. Another important difference is the forehead. All the other skull do not posses protruding foreheads. Only the human skull does.

For over 2.3 million years of evolution the facial morphology of primates stayed similar. But just between 700,000 years and 300,000 years during the evolution of humans, science wants us to believe this facial structure transformed into that that of humans. It's preposterous to believe such changes would occur over a short period of time, especially given that it stayed the same over 2 million years. The evidence points only to two possibilities - The acceleration of the evolution of primates (hence creating us) through advanced forms of genetic engineering or the creation of humans anew.

I'd also add the drastic change in brain size. Continue. Afterwards, our discussion starts.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by johnydon22(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:
The miraculous transformation in skull morphology within such short period of time isn't the only indication that humans didn't evolve through natural evolution. There are other transformations:

Development of the anatomical necessities that enabled speech, which developed simultaneously with the instinct for speech - This alone is a miracle, given the short period of time.

The loss of thick hair on the body and the development of the mechanism for perspiration.

The change in bone size and density.

The development of larger prefrontal cortex.

The evolution of consciousness - something only humans possess.

Amongst others.

Bear in mind that all these changes occurred at the same time within that short span of time. This isn't how evolution works. A single mutation of this sort occurs quite rarely during the process of evolution and even when it does, it develops slowly over a long period of time. But we are forced to believed multiple large scale mutations of this sort occurred all at once and were all positive? How ridiculous.

I'd question the consciousness part though. I doubt only humans possessed consciousness.

but let me start by asking.

How do you define consciousness?

2 Likes

Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by ifenes(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
I’m happy you know what it is about Sasquash, genetic modification of humans by external beings Christians worship as god(s).

No need to even dive in too deep, the religious books already said it all except humans misunderstood them. Regardless of how you try to explain the fact that Extradimensional beings were and are still responsible for Morden human, 99.9% will still doubt you or call you crazy. Why ? Religion and acedemic education/ science says otherwise. Goodluck with this anyway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by johnydon22(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:
Big Foot

Big foot, also known as Sasquatch is a hairy, upright-walking, ape-like being who reportedly dwells in the wilderness and forests and leaves behind large footprints. There have been over 1000 reports of encounters with this creature, despite the fact that mainstream science tends to dismiss all these claims. Most people describe the creature as walking upright like a human would, able to use his hands, able to see at night, being incredibly strong and having defined brow ridges & no protruding forehead. Few people have claimed to have even been captured by the creature including a Canadian prospector named Albert Ostman who described in detail his chilling experience.

If the reports people are making are true, then it would make sense to assume that Bigfoot is most likely a descendant of the "prehuman" primates, especially given that he shares their features.

But mere reports about bigfoot aren't very compelling. How about if we had a documented case of humans in recent times interacting with non-human upright walking, hairy, primates? Well we actually do.

The merit of the big foot reports are just as much as that of people who report alien abduction. Vague and grossly unsupported by objective evidences.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
johnydon22:

I'd question the consciousness part though. I doubt only humans possessed consciousness.

but let me start by asking.

How do you define consciousness?

By human consciousness I mean the awareness of ourselves as individual conscious creatures, capable of internalization and abstraction of our experiences and the understanding of our existential limitations.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
ifenes:
I’m happy you know what it is about Sasquash, genetic modification of humans by external beings Christians worship as god(s).

No need to even dive in too deep, the religious books already said it all except humans misunderstood them. Regardless of how you try to explain the fact that Extradimensional beings were and are still responsible for Morden human, 99.9% will still doubt you or call you crazy. Why ? Religion and acedemic education/ science says otherwise. Goodluck with this anyway

Good to know you are aware of this information.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by johnydon22(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:

By human consciousness I mean the awareness of ourselves as individual conscious creatures, capable of internalization and abstraction of our experiences and the understanding of our existential limitations.

What are the necessary qualities that connotes these qualities that lack of suggests lack of it?
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by johnydon22(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:

Good to know you are aware of the truth.
I'd rather we avoid confident remarks such as this. What we are all sure of at this juncture is that we are not certain of our speculations.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
johnydon22:
I'd rather we avoid confident remarks such as this. What we are all sure of at this juncture is that we are not certain of our speculations.

Okay. I've edited my comment.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by SoundLock: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
johnydon22:

What are the necessary qualities that connotes these qualities that lack of suggests lack of it?

The ability to formulate an abstract representation of our conscious experiences through our thoughts; the constant awareness of the fact that we are alive and that we are going to die and the facility to act on the basis of this awareness.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by vaxx: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
johnydon22:
No one is absolutely sure of anything. anyone arguing from that side of argument is only talking base on ignorance... what we can do is giving an insightful argument or evidence such as what we have in science. i do not also welcome this idea of the op but i am following the thread just to learn and also contribute my thought.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by johnydon22(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:

The ability to formulate an abstract representation of our conscious experiences through our thoughts; the constant awareness of the fact that we are alive and that we are going to die and the facility to act on the basis of this awareness.
How do we judge lack of this on previous humanoids that once walked this earth?

Neanderthals had burial practices which i believe showed their awareness of the inevitability of death. religious beliefs probably has a pre-homo sapiens origin.

How do we judge with required precision qualities that suggests lack of consciousness in humanoids that were not homo sapiens?
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:
Humans didn't evolve naturally from primates.

I'm not against evolution, I think it's a scientific reality, but one that occurs slowly over an extremely long period of time.

Science tells us that humans evolved from a line of primates. This is what I want to disprove. My refusal to accept this theory is that it is practically impossible given how different humans are from other so-called prehuman primates, and also given the extremely short period of time in which these drastic changes associated with the evolution of man(homo sapiens) couldn't have possibly occurred all at once.

In providing your proof, kindly explain why we share 99% of our DNA with chimpanzee with verifiable facts sir
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:

Homo-habilis
Homo-heidelbergensis
Homo-rhodesiensis
Homo-sapiens (us)

According to orthodox science, the first three primates preceded us. The homo habilis evolved around 2.4 million years ago. Homo- heidelbergensis walked the earth around 700,000 years to 300,000 years, while the Homo-rhodesiensis walked the earth around 400,000 - 150,000. Humans are said to have evolved from either of the later two around 300,000 years.

these facts are inaccurate though I commend your questioning, it's good for science but let it be known to you that drastic civilization and hominid activities caused drastic climate changes, faster than it has ever occurred hence a need to adapt to the changes.

Earth’s climate has always been in a state of flux. Ever since our ancestors branched off the primate evolutionary tree millions of years ago, the planet has faced drastic swings between moist and dry periods, as well as long-lived glacial freezes and thaws. It’s clear that early humans were able to survive such changes—our existence confirms their success. But a growing number of scientists think that major climate shifts may have also forged some of the defining traits of humanity.

Roughly between 3 and 2.5 million years ago, the lineage of ‘Lucy’ [Australopithecus afarensis] became extinct and the first members of our own genus, Homo, appeared. The first simple stone tools also appeared with those fossils, which featured some modern traits like bigger brains. Then, between 2 million and 1.5 million years ago, we see Homo erectus. That bigger-brained hominin had a skeleton very much like our own, more sophisticated tools like double-bladed axes and new behaviors that led early humans out of Africa for the first time.

Both of these events happened at times when the local climate was undergoing dramatic shifts. We know, for instance, that some 3 million years ago—around the time the first Homo species appeared—Africa was switching from wooded areas to open grasslands as the climate dried out. This straightforward change in scenery may be part of why early humans evolved away from climbing and toward walking upright. But recent evidence collected from the seafloor gives an even more detailed look at the climate change during this period.
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:
Big Foot

has there been footages or images of Sasquatches, before science dismiss a claim, it has to be baseless as evidences were not given and the verge to search for evidences were futile. All research points towards the fact that bigfoot is a hoax.

Bear it mind that science doesn't have the answers to all, if you have evidence strong enough to your claim, even the dullest scientists would not be able to refute it. So I ask again, has there been any footage or fossils records of this creature? Until then, science cannot adopt it
Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by johnydon22(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
nwabekeyi:
this facts are inaccurate though I commend your questioning, it's good for science but let it be known to you that drastic civilization and hominid activities caused drastic climate changes, faster than it has ever occurred hence a need to adapt to the changes.

Earth’s climate has always been in a state of flux. Ever since our ancestors branched off the primate evolutionary tree millions of years ago, the planet has faced drastic swings between moist and dry periods, as well as long-lived glacial freezes and thaws. It’s clear that early humans were able to survive such changes—our existence confirms their success. But a growing number of scientists think that major climate shifts may have also forged some of the defining traits of humanity.

Roughly between 3 and 2.5 million years ago, the lineage of ‘Lucy’ [Australopithecus afarensis] became extinct and the first members of our own genus, Homo, appeared. The first simple stone tools also appeared with those fossils, which featured some modern traits like bigger brains. Then, between 2 million and 1.5 million years ago, we see Homo erectus. That bigger-brained hominin had a skeleton very much like our own, more sophisticated tools like double-bladed axes and new behaviors that led early humans out of Africa for the first time.

Both of these events happened at times when the local climate was undergoing dramatic shifts. We know, for instance, that some 3 million years ago—around the time the first Homo species appeared—Africa was switching from wooded areas to open grasslands as the climate dried out. This straightforward change in scenery may be part of why early humans evolved away from climbing and toward walking upright. But recent evidence collected from the seafloor gives an even more detailed look at the climate change during this period.

Wonderful. This counter perspective is very welcome. This will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. by vaxx: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
SoundLock:

Homo-habilis
Homo-heidelbergensis
Homo-rhodesiensis
Homo-sapiens (us)

please have u personally read Darwin theory of evolution? if not please do. it is very interesting. Darwin itself is a good orator . so the evolutionary theory is different from other science books that are mostly boring .

Now to ou postulation ,in actualit, the name homo erectus was given to“Java Man”, it was discovered on the island of Java. An older fossil which sas it is about 1.9 million years ''Turkana boy'' it was discovered in pat of Africa. the name that was primarily given to him was homo erectus also, but eventually was called homo ergaster. cuentl the name homo erectus is now used as the species named for several additional fossils found in SE Asia though some still maintain homo eagaste.

The is a compelling evidence that Homo sapiens evolved in Africa. in practical , that would make homo ergaster the ancestor. nevertheless, many literature on this evidence still refer to Homo ergaster as homo erectus”. It is just some terminology thing.nothing much

Evidence of several transitional fossils in Africa indicate that the ae intermediate features between Homo ergaster and Homo sapiens, or a mosaic of features of homo. ergaster and homo sapiens. it is this transitional individuals lumped into separate species called Homo heidelbergensis.

In either case, homo sapiens evolved from Homo ergaster known as homo erectus (Africa). The difference is whether there is an intermediate species caled heidelbergensis — in the family tree. So homo ergaster would be our “father” or “grandfather” species. note that facial formation too and bod chemist is also pat of evolution. do not be disturbed b their skull shape.

some anthropologist also says rhodesiensis is a subgroup of heidelbergensis. (many science literature i have personally read accept to this concept) but it leaves us with the problem of a single species with very different looking and acting people on its beginning and end as u are ting to prove

in conclusion, there were probably only one species of archaic Homo at any time, but the first wave out of Africa was named erectus/eragste, the second heidelbergensis, and the third sapiens, and they look different because of the changes that took place over time. The erectus found in Asia did not contribute to our genome, but their relatives who stayed behind did, so u can give it any name of u choice.

http://www.efossils.org/species/homo-ergaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian's Are The Richest Men In The World / Is The NIV Bible Corrupt? (for Recognise And Other Christians) / Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.