Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development (3627 Views)

Vacancy For English Language Teachers At Edge Lane School, Lagos / Recruitment For Graduate Intern At Baker Hughes, 29th May, 2018 / British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by peptones: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Who else got an invite for this job position
Hello Samuel,
Edge Africa( EAED) entrepreneurial development team received your
application to the online opening.
We are impressed with your expertise and hope to see you take our
platform to stardom With your entrepreneurial acumen.
However , the human resources team officially invite you for a
portfolio orientation for the vacuum of a Medical Representative at
the administrative HUB (excel) as scheduled below:
Date: 11th Monday June 2018.
Time: 9:am prompt
Venue: No 6,AZIKIWE RD,2nd FLOOR LEVENTIS BUILDING,BESIDES PORT
HARCOUR MALL(SPAR), RIVERS STATE.
Be punctual, dressed corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of
this email, to be presented at the point of accreditation at the
security department.
Best regards.
ChANAI BRIDGET
POWERED BY EDGE AFRICA
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CONTACT THE HR TEAM:08103816878
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Juicy24(f): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
peptones:
Hello Samuel,
security department.
Best regards.
ChANAI BRIDGET
POWERED BY EDGE AFRICA
so they have changed name? they were excel corporation when I went for their interview. after about 3hrs lectures, you will be asked to pay 6k for medicals. scam scamer scamist people. they are gnld. you can still go and see for yourself sha

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Okoyedavid3(f): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
I got it but I won't be going..... PH is far
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by janeobasi24: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
I got it too. The mail contains grammatical errors. I doubt if they are genuine!!!!!!
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by gidob(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Peptone did u go for the interview? I got an invite for corporate brand influencer, do u tink it is worth the stress....please reply me
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by gidob(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
peptones:
Hello Samuel,
security department.
Best regards.
ChANAI BRIDGET
POWERED BY EDGE AFRICA
Peeptoooo ess
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by strangest(m): 5:57am On Jun 22, 2018
got it too but the distance is really far... whats their package like? you think its worth spending 12hrs in the bus??
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by gidob(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2018
I have no idea bro..hoping peotone will reply
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by xVirgin(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
peptones:
Hello Samuel,
security department.
Best regards.
ChANAI BRIDGET
POWERED BY EDGE AFRICA

I did. Just saw mine now. I don't know if I will honour the invite cos its no longer making sense to me.

Would appreciate your feedback on the interview process
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by gidob(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
xVirgin:

I did. Just saw mine now. I don't know if I will honour the invite cos its no longer making sense to me.

Would appreciate your feedback on the interview process
Give a try...... If u are in pH.
I will be there to see Hw it goes.
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Juicy24(f): 1:14am On Jun 25, 2018
gidob:

Give a try...... If u are in pH.
I will be there to see Hw it goes.
lolssss you guys will come back and testify on how you met with gnld people
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by gidob(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juicy24:
lolssss you guys will come back and testify on how you met with gnld people
Went fr d interview today it has nothing to do with gnld
Get ur facts ryt

1 Like

Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by alexnwamiro: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
gidob:

Get ur facts ryt

Bro, I got invite for the interviews as corporate brand influencer in Port Harcourt also... Since you went for the interview. What do they do?
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Juicy24(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
gidob:

Get ur facts ryt
get my facts? hmmm it's either they are now into legit jobs or you have been brainwashed. I was there live in November last year where I left my ppa to attend the interview. okay, let me give you clue, the so called HR is a fair igbo lady that attended unical right? were you guys given lectures after the oral interview? were you asked to pay 6k for medicals? if all your answers to the above questions are no, then it means two things. it's either they have repented or a new company is occupying that same space
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by gidob(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Juicy24:
get my facts? hmmm it's either they are now into legit jobs or you have been brainwashed. I was there live in November last year where I left my ppa to attend the interview. okay, let me give you clue, the so called HR is a fair igbo lady that attended unical right? were you guys given lectures after the oral interview? were you asked to pay 6k for medicals? if all your answers to the above questions are no, then it means two things. it's either they have repented or a new company is occupying that same space
The HR manager is a fair lady, I don't know her alma mata...yes we were given lectures after the oral interview.... We did written interview... We presented.,. We were asked to go home, they said they will contact five successful candidates later in the day...we were not asked to pay 6k.....and she's Igbo u got DAT right.
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by gidob(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
alexnwamiro:

Bro, I got invite for the interviews as corporate brand influencer in Port Harcourt also... Since you went for the interview. What do they do?
Multisectorial ......
They were not so clear about what they do...they spent more time telling us about the benefits of working with them.
A trip to south Africa six months from now for training
A trip to UAE with a next of kin 12 mons from now...
Was sounding too sweet to be true bro
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Juicy24(f): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
gidob:

The HR manager is a fair lady, I don't know her alma mata...yes we were given lectures after the oral interview.... We did written interview... We presented.,. We were asked to go home, they said they will contact five successful candidates later in the day...we were not asked to pay 6k.....and she's Igbo u got DAT right.
hmmm
they have changed their tactics, you all will be invited funny enough, just remembered, her name is Bridget with igbo tongue, the offices (about 3) are at the end of the second floor. they told you guys there are into 3 things right? business development, capacity building, and health something . anyways, I wish you all the best dear
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by gidob(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Juicy24:
hmmm
they have changed their tactics, you all will be invited funny enough, just remembered, her name is Bridget with igbo tongue, the offices (about 3) are at the end of the second floor. they told you guys there are into 3 things right? business development, capacity building, and health something . anyways, I wish you all the best dear
Now I believe u are right....I can't believe I spent my whole day being so tensed, waiting for their invite. shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by alexnwamiro: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
gidob:

Multisectorial ......
They were not so clear about what they do...they spent more time telling us about the benefits of working with them.
A trip to south Africa six months from now for training
A trip to UAE with a next of kin 12 mons from now...
Was sounding too sweet to be true bro

Ooo.... Na Dem... Make dem chop there job. I no want.. Dem go give you motivational speech and how they will take you around the world... I no want...

#Networking
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by alexnwamiro: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juicy24:
hmmm

Babe you sabi them!!
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Brassfield(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
I got same invitation..but I had to go to see for myself after much views here..but I must say for the first time I felt like there is more I needed to know as a GRADUATE preparing for an interview

There HR team r though and intellectually sound.

I cldnt respond to all the questions satifactorily enough. I will advise u to b much prepared and read if going for any of their interview

Well I was not ask to pay any money .cos I was kinly waiting for that...so i don't see any scam in all I got there anyways..best of luck to Dem Sha as they refuse to call me .

Am moving on with my current job tho

1 Like

Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by gidob(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Did you present
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Sylvaaustine: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
I want to believe this job is real n the company is not one of the d scam ... A friend works with them and she is doing relatively ok n ve not seen her complain,
I am class teacher.

I won't mind if they offer me a job.as am hoping they can call me for an interview some day
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Leagueman: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
I attended the interview last month and nobody asked me to pay a dim and they are not gnld. We were told that those who are successful will be contacted although I wasn't contacted but would have love to work with them if they did.
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Doublezeroone: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Good morning all, i cudnt just ignore this trend as it has come to my notice that alot of you think edge africa is gnld... I for one have had numerous encounter with their services and it really not gnld, edge africa is an organisation of its own burdened with the problem of reducing unemployment scourge in the nation, they equip graduate with neccessary tools to stand out in the Labour market... How did i knw this, i was opportuned to be in one of the summit organized by edge africa in collaboration with Globacomm and it was a bomb.. I look forward to have many more business relationship with them..
Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by splendo40: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ive been working with Edge Africa for a number of years now and i can stand anywhere to defend the image of this company,its a company that has moulded me to who i am today.. I have joined Edge Africa to extend several line of services to our business associates cutting across the corridors of port harcourt and its environs... See for yourself because words will not be enough to share my views,letters of appreciation and comendation for services well delivered... Now tell me, how can such a company be shaddy in its dealings... Please you all be guided and dont just speak ill about a company you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by splendo40: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
More Acknowledgement letter from some of the organisations we have extended our services to.

Re: Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development by Analee(f): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
splendo40:
More Acknowledgement letter from some of the organisations we have extended our services to.
OK so how can I apply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commercial Bank Nationwide Customer Service Representative Massive Recruitment / Billionaire!!! Pretty Mike Poses Nude With Tonyi Lawan [ See Video Below] / Bat Test O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.