Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ini Edo Busted! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted! (31594 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Busted! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2006
Sultry actress Ini Edo was on location only recently in the home of a rich Nigerian who had allowed the movie crew to use his house for a couple of scenes. In between shots, Ini Edo disappeared. Minutes later she was caught behind closed doors with the host by his not too happy wife. There was a lot of shouting and screaming as all hell was let loose. Fortunately, it did not cause too much of a scandal. The last we heard was that Ini was dating Mike Ezuruonye, but that ended faster than it started. It looks like Ini Edo who claims she would never appear naked in a movie no matter how much she is offered can do alot more for nothing.

http://www.nigerianfilms.net/newsdetail.cfml?recordID=114

Ini Edo
‘Controversy’ is probably the best word to describe dark-skinned Ini. One controversy after another has been trailing every move of this starlet who catapulted to fame with her scintillating outing in ‘World Apart’, few years ago. She was banned for six months last year by the Enugu State chapter of Actors Guild, for what was later described as indecent dressing and seduction – whoever set dress code for celebrities? She was, however, later pardoned after serving few months of the suspension. As a multi-talented starlet, pretty Ini, who is also an undergraduate shuttles between Lagos and Enugu movie locations regularly for roles. In fact, pundits are already calling her the new Genevieve Nnaji.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/celebrityfashion/2005/mar/12/celebrityfashion-12-03-2005-003.htm

what's happening to my beloved Ini cry

Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Z4M4eva(f): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2006
Sad

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted! by nike4luv(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2006
sad
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by idiotboop(f): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2006
INI WHO? exactly cudnt care less
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Greatpeter(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2006
Carry go na u get your body.

Ini!!!
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by casper(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2006
this is a repeated story now.................old story
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by kenflavor(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2006
Ini na you get you c**t, abeg carry go. no mind them, na jealousy, jealousy dey do them

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Z4M4eva(f): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2006
rolleyes cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by fancidiva(f): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2006
seriously,.....i'm really disappointed. Never thought of her as that kind of person shocked shocked
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by kenflavor(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2006
Na una sabi, saints
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by fancidiva(f): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2006
to the core!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by spikelord(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2006
The whole situation looks somehow absurd to me.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by hotspice(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2006
All dogs eats sh*t,but na the one wey take am clean mouth we know!
she isnt the first neither will she be the last, my religion forbids me to judge lipsrsealed
afterall there are those amongst us whose actions makes Ini's own a mere child's play!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted! by fancidiva(f): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy.... @ hotspice... i definitely concur..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Oracle(m): 4:57am On Jan 05, 2006
what can i say? i dont know what to say but itz really really embarrasing
if the man were single it would have been better
but he's married
itz for better or worse

Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2006
WE MUSTN'T FORGET SHE IS FROM CALABAR! that's why i like her so much! the girl dey!
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by snazzydawn(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2006
The way I see it,she can not handle her stardom!!!see what happens when children play with fire.Only mature people know what it takes to be a star,and know how to jandle their stardom!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by fancidiva(f): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2006
........ cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by papermoon(f): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2006
her P*&&y her choice...if she feels its right to distribute it alla round to the ogas of the homes they act in..then so be it....but as we all know...in this world...KARMA....and besides while we at it??WHO the HECK is this INI?never heard of her o..its just gbeborun that made me comment....
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by hotangel2(f): 4:44am On Jan 30, 2006
Are you serious? What's her say on this? Poor ini. cry
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by camara(f): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2006
why r most of u dissin the girl,i'm sure if the man had controled his risin libido it wouldn't have happened.the man as well should be given some of the blame.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2006
datz sad
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Priscila(f): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2006
Oh no. With oga what of those young handsome men he acts with in love scenes? Does it mean they really end in bed after acting.?I pray that she holds herself next time because if she can do that with an old man these young men actors in love scenes will end up having their pie
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by temilo28: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2006
smart girl,after all the moni she can get now
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by warriboi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2006
What do you expect of a girl who cant close her legs?
You can see it in her eyes-useless brat!!
She doesnt even look hot naked sef
hisssssssssssssssss
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by eveseh(f): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2006
can u guys pls leave my ini alone?
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by ddizzle(f): 4:07am On May 26, 2006
u see this will make the world think being an actress in naija means prostituting ur self around its nt fair to nollywood i must say i dnt knw her bt dnt bring this country's name down with your UNPROFFESIONAL BEHAVIOR
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by my2cents(m): 4:21am On May 26, 2006
Playing devil's advocate: what has she done that hollywood actresses haven't done, and perhaps more?

Saying what I really wanted to say cheesy: Tis the hollywood way baby. Unfortunately, there will be those who look up to her who will think that her way of life ideal and subsequently copy it. Too bad, so sad. embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by thelma2(f): 10:49am On May 26, 2006
Well said my2cents, well said.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by rocky4love: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2006
i love this girl,she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen on earth.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by babylala(f): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2006
I don't beleive she did it,all the same i will say if it can really work out for ini& mike ezeruonye to get marriage,because i so much love the movie they both act togher where mike was a doctor and all sulf,i love both of them.Mike i love so much,he's just like my husband,i will search for him whenever i came to nigeria any time.love u' baby
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by vanillaice(f): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2006
listen to all of u talk like ur any beta! lipsrsealed
he who is blameless let her cast the first stone
i'm disapointed even u girls that know u probably do the same thing
bitches shut ur holes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Becomes African Ambassador For Indian University (Photos) / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales / Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.