Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) (43454 Views)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by fordunit(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
RIP man ..i am sure he was one of those shouting Sai Buhari 2019 just last week because of religion but today the herdsmen didn't ask him if he was pro Buhari or not before metting him with fierce blows from a blunt Fulani sword... there are no winners when a tyrant and evil man is on the throne .... Remember part of your duty as a citizen is to defend this country and that includes defending Nigeria with your vote against bad leadership

Wisdom full ur head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nukilia: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Almunjid:

Hmm, 4 ur mind now u think say u smart! U can't deceive me, because I know exactly what u r driving at.
undecided
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by hooged: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Rot rot rot wherever you end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by yeman1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Audu Danjuma, one of the slain officers who was butchered by Fulani herdsmen in Nasarawa council area, has been laid to rest. He was buried earlier today amid tears and tight security at his hometown in Akwanga area of the state.

The slain police officer who was the brother of Nasarawa Amazons’ goalkeeper coach, Audu Yahaya, was hacked to death with machetes in an attack reported to have been carried out by suspected cattle rustlers in a mountainous area in Nasarawa Local Council of Nasarawa State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/sars-officer-who-was-butchered-by-fulani-herdsmen-laid-to-rest-amid-tears-photos.html

but wait oh !
this guy bear bear no even look like a force man. abi naijA police don begin dey grow bear bear ?
RIP to a dead man
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Almunjid:

Y not? na PMB kill am? because he's Fulani does not mean that he's responsible for d man's death. Pray 4 Nija n stop blaming PMB 4 every thing that goes wrong in our country.

You be mumu.
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Atk1nson(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah accept your soul Audu Danjuma, forgive your sins, line you with the pious ones and comfort your love ones.

Sai Baba score card on Fulani terrorists is going from worst to more worst. I'm sure PMB knows he will answer to Allah SWT one day over this killings.

They are herdsmen from Libya not fulanin herdsmen, be guided pls
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Smarkie: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
the dullard of daura and the puppet pastor, may God handle you poeple the way you handle the affairs of this country
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Trasadja:
Rip to him sad but all this fullani people no suppose butcher this sars men like that now . No be say i pity hin family oo cause this sars abi na kass anything dey call there self worst pass the fullani herdsmen. I go cash out my $1500 wey my client send give me jejely as i dey kmot access bnk, is as if them dn dey wait for me . Next thing wey i go hear be say, boy enter the car .i even think say na play them they play before i blink one of them dn crack hin gun na then my brain follow me talk say this one no be comedy film na real action film. To cut my long story short .After tour round the whole akure na 200k i take bail myself

Jesu.. they truly dont deserve any sympathy mehn... to come Naija now come dey fear me ever since I begin dey hear news about these motherfuckers.
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by greggng: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Let us becareful what we say here. I understand there are bad eggs in Nigeria police but some of them doing great work and ending up paying with their lives should be commended .May the government accord this young man full honour and also ensure that those he left behind never suffer . This is the ultimate sacrifice any one would make. Why some are on the street harassing innocent people, this one is protecting innocent people. May your gallant soul rest in peace, May God give your family the fortitude to bear this great loss. Amen
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
yeman1:

but wait oh !
this guy bear bear no even look like a force man. abi naijA police don begin dey grow bear bear ?
RIP to a dead man

Sars operatives dey keep bears. I think that law doesn't affect them
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by yeman1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
akbahbah:

Sars operatives dey keep bears. I think that law doesn't affect them
no wonder den dey behave like animal in human flesh

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah accept your soul Audu Danjuma, forgive your sins, line you with the pious ones and comfort your love ones.

Sai Baba score card on Fulani terrorists is going from worst to more worst. I'm sure PMB knows he will answer to Allah SWT one day over this killings.
The man butchered is a muslim and northern. If you continue to support evil, karma will pay you a visit soon.
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
akbahbah:

You be mumu.
Idiot 2018. U r senseless n brainless. Ode! u talk without thinking because brain is not in ur head, u lost it. �

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by cool318(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
What then happened to their AK - 47 clipped with 3 fully loaded magazines that they carry about like the entire world revolves around it. .
So it couldn't save him from ordinary Matchet

A little reminder to others out there that is above the law that the Fall of the yellow leaf is a warning to the green one.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Almunjid:

Idiot 2018. U r senseless n brainless. Ode! u talk without thinking because brain is not in ur head, u lost it. �

People like you have saw dust in their heads instead of brain. That's why i can't be dragging issues with you. Bullhari cow! Ode oshi
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
akbahbah:

People like you have saw dust in their heads instead of brain. That's why i can't be dragging issues with you. Bullhari cow! Ode oshi
Ur brain dey lick oil. stupid blind goat �
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by omotai(f): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
R i p
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by Udochiba: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
dimohurux:
okay

HUNGRY SCAMMER ALERT!!!
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by truthstands12: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2018
And your president keep deceiving the world and international community that Nigeria is safe. The blood of innocent Nigerians slaughtered everyday by herdsmen is crying on the head of this terrible government of APC. People in Benue state are now afraid to go to their farms because of herdsmen attack. Nigerians, rise up in 2019 and vote this terrible government out. I have my PVC, do you have yours? Get yours now otherwise you are doing more harm to Nigeria.
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by mrikay: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2018
good one by fulani herdsmen... Instead of innocent people.
Re: Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2018
ifymadu:
Bet me, in retaliation to these deaths, SAS will raid Lagos, Benin and Onitsha as pay back. Na south all security agents power end. If boko haram or herdsmen sneeze for north, innocent southern civilians go catch cold from terror of security agents
Hmmm. An opinion that could be looked into. Moreover, you should check our signature in blue below and be better enlightened. You can reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.