Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Sending Emails With Php - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sending Emails With Php (872 Views)

I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. / A Reminder That Abeg Was Built With PHP. / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sending Emails With Php by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good day guys,
I recently installed phpmailer on my cpanel server with composer, and I'm stuck with outdated methods of using it(just learnt that autoload Is outdated).

I'll appreciate if someone can point me where i can get any recent tutorial that teaches how to send mails with php after a contact form is filled.

Thanks.
Re: Sending Emails With Php by Ayemileto(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Though I don't use it but I think you can use normal include. Like you're including another file.

You can just download PHPmailer directly, there are examples you can follow in the zip file.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

12 Productive Tips For Back-end Developers / How To Use Google Maps Offline On Android And Iphone / Last Day!!! Get Your .COM Domain At N2,116/1st Yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.