Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets (5039 Views)

Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It / Chacha Eke Runs Girl & Her Husband Gay�more Shocking Truth She Left Her Marriag / Sahara Reporters Comes For FFK Again, Reveals More Shocking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
I have been to this site and what my. Eyes saw Is unbelievable.

A secret book has been discovered that Jesus had sex and hidden children.
In fact just read for yourself.

https://www.osasdivine.com.ng/2018/06/secrets-about-jesus-you-didnt-know.html?m=1

Make sure you follow this topic and comment after reading
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by AskProf: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
osasdivine00:

https://www.osasdivine.com.ng/2018/06/secrets-about-jesus-you-didnt-know.html?m=1

You have been to your smelly blog: Son of a dustbin.

13 Likes

Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
AskProf:

You have been to your smelly blog: Son of a dustbin.

If u say so....information is power
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by falcon01: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
of course jesus never died a virgin. He got nailed before he died.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
and jesus also wept
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by Ebuka007: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
ur own part of hell fire will be very hot

8 Likes

Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ebuka007:
ur own part of hell fire will be very hot

You know nothing about christainty..Incase u don't know..

D bible is not a complete book...it has missing scripture.

Have u heard b book of Adam and eve existed...even book of Thomas..like wise..Please note am a christain...and am a leader and I can't go against my faith..but the truth stands.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by deanoffaculty: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why do I need to worry myself cos Jesus had sex? Nobody is interested in his sex life but everyone is enjoying the salvation He brought. Even after His death, HE LIVES!! He is always remembered!! So many write-ups to turn the hearts of men agsinst this King Jesus but His name is forever unique. Let me get to Heaven first and I will ask Him about His sex life.

#SweetJesus

9 Likes

Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by Nicklaus619(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
osasdivine00:

For saying this trash, may Amadioha rape you to death

Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by vonlogon: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2018
I have read your blog, but you didn't state your source. There must be some kind of manuscript that you can refer other scholars to. The authorship of the uriantas book is very much speculated

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Urantia_Book

And 2, what are you trying to bring out by this truth you want to stand. While I dont have any issue with who had sex or not, the bible implore us to seek out the truth assuredly.
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 1:58am On Jun 07, 2018
vonlogon:
I have read your blog, but you didn't state your source. There must be some kind of manuscript that you can refer other scholars to. The authorship of the uriantas book is very much speculated

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Urantia_Book

And 2, what are you trying to bring out by this truth you want to stand. While I dont have any issue with who had sex or not, the bible implore us to seek out the truth assuredly.

Here comes a matured person talking.

You are right, I know about the speculation of the urianta book, and in my post I refer users to use Google to gather more information.

Alot of folks have insulted me on this topic but I don't care, because a blind man will never know the road to a destination except those dat see.

How can you claim u see..wen all you know is what you have been told by our pastor..remember dey 're making too prone to mistake.

So my final word is don't consider dis article thrash..it's only a thought for knowledge..I am sharing not to pull God dignity down because it impossible.

For ye shall know the truth and it will set u free

John 8:32..I am not a baby christian

I .e wen u don't know d truth..u 're in bondage
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by wickyyolo: 4:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Who was Jesus father.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by AskProf: 4:48am On Jun 07, 2018
osasdivine00:

You are right, I know about the speculation of the urianta book, and in my post I refer users to use Google to gather more information.

Alot of folks have insulted me on this topic but I don't care, because a blind man will never know the road to a destination except those dat see.

How can you claim u see..wen all you know is what you have been told by our pastor..remember dey 're making too prone to mistake.

So my final word is don't consider dis article thrash..it's only a thought for knowledge..I am sharing not to pull God dignity down because it impossible.

You engage in juvenile thievery & think you are a blogger: No, you aren't.

"You have been to this site" which you never mentioned or referenced.

Don't worry, I didn't click but, someone here who did has confirmed what I knew from the outset: that I could read your mind even if you are in Ekehuan & I, in Ugbowo.
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by vonlogon: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2018
osasdivine00:

Its alright, I am also a Man of God and a bible scholar, I am not careful when it comes to the truth and has already started making enquiries on getting a copy of the book. If I have read The Bibe, Quoran, confusious and satans bible, I will definately read this book and will like to share my findings with you later.

Take care now. And consider paul saying 'having preached to many, that i myself will not be cast away! ' God bless you sir, have a great day.
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by lereinter(m): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2018
osasdivine00:

You know nothing about christainty..Incase u don't know..

D bible is not a complete book...it has missing scripture.

Have u heard b book of Adam and eve existed...even book of Thomas..like wise..Please note am a christain...and am a leader and I can't go against my faith..but the truth stands.

where did u get the books
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2018
AskProf:

You engage in juvenile thievery & think you are a blogger: No, you aren't.

"You have been to this site" which you never mentioned or referenced.

Don't worry, I didn't click but, someone here who did has confirmed what I knew from the outset: that I could read your mind even if you are in Ekehuan & I, in Ugbowo.

Don't understand
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2018
vonlogon:

Its alright, I am also a Man of God and a bible scholar, I am not careful when it comes to the truth and has already started making enquiries on getting a copy of the book. If I have read The Bibe, Quoran, confusious and satans bible, I will definately read this book and will like to share my findings with you later.

Take care now. And consider paul saying 'having preached to many, that i myself will not be cast away! ' God bless you sir, have a great day.

Thank you
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2018
lereinter:

where did u get the books

http://www.urantiabook.org/newbook/

Dat is where you can find d book
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by Pyrusdrago(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2018
I don’t know about having sex and kids. I’ll urge you to download this book and read too, it state in details the life of Jesus. you’ll understand why it was voluminous enough not to be included in the Bible.

“THE AQUARIAN GOSPEL Of JESUS THE CHRIST” pdf
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by greenmonk: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2018
Nicklaus619:

For saying this trash, may Amadioha rape you to death
Jesus is Amadioha.
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by rex444(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Gods r Gods, humans r humans... Spirits r spirits...just let the sleeping dog lie
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
greenmonk:

Jesus is Amadioha.

It obvious you woke up on the wrong side of d bed or u took cocaine
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pyrusdrago:
I don’t know about having sex and kids. I’ll urge you to download this book and read too, it state in details the life of Jesus. you’ll understand why it was voluminous enough not to be included in the Bible.

“THE AQUARIAN GOSPEL Of JESUS THE CHRIST” pdf

No links
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by Nicklaus619(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
greenmonk:

Jesus is Amadioha.

You are a disgusting mofo
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Nicklaus619:

You are a disgusting mofo

The guy is dumb

1 Like

Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by Pyrusdrago(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2018
osasdivine00:

No links

Just google it in pdf, you’ll find a link
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by osasdivine00: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pyrusdrago:

Just google it in pdf, you’ll find a link
Ok thanks
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by greenmonk: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2018
osasdivine00:

It obvious you woke up on the wrong side of d bed or u took cocaine
What do you really know about God or religion?
Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by greenmonk: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2018
osasdivine00:

The guy is dumb
You are assuming yourself to be a christian while you are empty and filled with evil and foul language.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets by Arielsalem: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Delete this post

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) / Davido Covers His Drink With Handkerchief While Greeting Shina Peller (Video) / Banky W, 2face Idibia, D’banj, P-square Listed Among Africa’s Ten Richest Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.