Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,086 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match (4758 Views)

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
What I observed during the Nigeria match was that there was three Lister generator plant in the stadium, between Nigeria and Czech republic match,i thought it was only Nigeria that do have power failure in the world, Nigeria is still better than most Europe countries when it come to power.

1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
more

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Keep justifying nonsense.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
cc, lalasticlala

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
cc Seun

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Keep justifying nonsense.
I post was I observed and we still have hope, Nigeria will be great soon

2 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Daviddson(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
What I observed during the Nigeria match was that there was three Lister generator plant in the stadium, between Nigeria and Czech republic match,i thought it was only Nigeria that do have power failure in the world, Nigeria is still better than most Europe countries when it come to power.
Cc lalas.. ticlala, Rock.. tation,c
Another intellectually lazy Nigerian youth spotted grin. So because you "saw" generators there automatically means that Nigeria has better power supply than "MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRIES", like you said?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by DaBullIT(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
The point he was trying to make was other nations experience power failure , not that Nigeria has better supply
Daviddson:
Another intellectually lazy Nigerian youth spotted. So because you "saw" generators there automatically means that Nigeria has better power supply than "MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRIES"?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
DaBullIT:
The point he was trying to make was other nations experience power failure , not that Nigeria has better supply
...Then he should reformat his brain

8 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Daviddson(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
DaBullIT:
But that still isn't enough reason to include that statement. And mind you, there are no countries where there are no generators - even those that have uninterrupted power supply. The generators act act as a back-up in case where there's a technical fault and the power goes off for a FEW MINUTES or sometimes even days, if for an example a flood occurs or there's a windstorm that wrecks some installation.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Alejoc(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Even Eastern Europe gallant pass 9ja for every reasonable indices..... We only carry first when bad things are being considered!

8 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by ednut1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Back ups that rarely get used

5 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by SalamRushdie: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Keep decieving yourself OP

4 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Omololu007(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
I post was I observed and we still have hope, Nigeria will be great soon
guy you're a big fool for comparing Austria with Nigeria grin

You better close this thread make more people no con use you laugh grin

Austria is not just one of the best country in Europe, it is one of the best country in the world.

Austria can only be compared with countries like Switzerland, Norway,Sweden etc
In fact the standard of living in Austria is more better than countries like the USA and UK smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Daviddson:
Another intellectually lazy Nigerian youth spotted grin. So because you "saw" generators there automatically means that Nigeria has better power supply than "MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRIES"?
I don't mean Nigeria is better but the way we Nigerians look down on our country believed no country in the world use generator plant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Omololu007:
guy you're a big fool for comparing Austria with Nigeria grin

You better close this thread make more people no con use you laugh grin

Austria is not just one of the best country in Europe, it is one of the best country in the world.

Intact the standard of living in Austria is more better than countries like the USA and UK angry
Austria might be a better country liked what you said, on my own opinion Nigerian will be great some day.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Omololu007(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
I don't mean Nigeria is better but the way we Nigerians look down on our country believed no country in the world use generator plant.
only in failed countries do they use generators the way we use it in Nigeria.

It's a big insult comparing Nigeria with a country like Austria.

Go and read about the country on Google.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by CanineOfJackal: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
DaBullIT:
The two of you are a big embarrassment to those without functional brain because those ones are on the line to get a cure but the both of you are .....

9 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Keep decieving yourself OP
The way you people make us to believe there's no power failure in other countries apart from Nigeria,if they have stay able power what is generator plant doing in the stadium
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Omololu007(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
Austria might be a better country liked what you said, on my own opinion Nigerian will be great some day.
grin
This was what I was saying when I still small grin

IBB promised us vision 2000
Abacha promised vision 2010
Yaradua promised vision 2020

Look at where we are today grin

With this present arrangement/constitution Nigeria will never be great.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Omololu007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
The two of you are a big embarrassment to those without functional brain because those ones are on the line to get a cure but the both of you are .....
the op really messed up by comparing Austria with Nigeria.

There is absolutely nothing to compare, he might be a kid that has never traveled out of Nigeria or know so little about the world

1 Like

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by olisaemeka1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
DaBullIT:
generators are made for and only supposed to be used in times of serious emergencies where there is sudden power outages......it does not translate to them using it ....even hospitals abroad have generating sets ...but rarely use them ...In Nigeria it's now part of our culture..that's the big difference .

4 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I still believe in my country Nigeria will are a great nation,power failure is everywhere in the world not only Nigeria experience it. it doesn't call for insult.
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by freeze001(f): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
DaBullIT:

That was a categorical statement in his post, a direct assertion without equivocation. How is it then that u say he didn't mean that Nigeria has better supply?
What other meaning can be attached to words written plain as day?
Eboski:
Cc lalasticlala, Rocktation,c

2 Likes

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by CanineOfJackal: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:
I still believe in my country Nigeria will are a great nation,power failure is everywhere in the world not only Nigeria experience it. it doesn't call for insult.
Keep quiet. Elders are teaching you something but buhari ear problem and IGP eye problem will not allow you to see nor hear anything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by CanineOfJackal: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Omololu007:
the op really messed up by comparing Austria with Nigeria.

There is absolutely nothing to compare, he might be a kid that has never traveled out of Nigeria or know so little about the world
He is supposed to be in Romance section not here

1 Like

Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Alejoc:
Even Eastern Europe gallant pass 9ja for every reasonable indices..... We only carry first when bad things are being considered!
I am not trying to say Nigeria is among the best countries in the world but what I meant was that isn't only Nigeria that do experience power failure.
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by HYENACHIEF(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Eboski:

Cc lalasticlala, Rocktation,c

Calm down, it's backup incase you Nigerians try to off their light with Juju!
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
He is supposed to be in Romance section not here
My country will be great.
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
HYENACHIEF:

Calm down, it's backup incase you Nigerians try to off their light with Juju!
So they also experienced power failure?
Re: 3 Lister Generators Spotted In Austria Stadium During Nigeria Vs Czech Rep Match by Eboski(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Keep quiet. Elders are teaching you something but buhari ear problem and IGP eye problem will not allow you to see nor hear anything
why the insult? I am not Buhari Supporter,A sincere Nigerian that believed my country will be great again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sports Plus Education / Sports Scholarship--club & Academy / Revealed: Mikel Reject Captain Band After Musa Substitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.