Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/18 (279 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/18 by dallyemmy: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/18 by dallyemmy: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Prayer Points
1. You want to praise Him for bringing you here tonight and for tuning in, those of you who are in other nations of the world. Praise Him for making you partakers of tonight.

2. Say Father, please keep away from my family every form of death. That is, physical death, financial death, marital death, mental death, spiritual death; just keep away from my family every form of death.

3. Father, if I have done anything to deserve Your curse, please forgive me and help me to restitute all my ways.

4. Father, help me to be fruitful particularly in soul winning.

5. Father, please help me to be holy.

6. Father, I choose life, help me to love You more and obey You totally.

7. Father, breathe life, Your life, into me, into my finances, into my home and into Your Church.

8. And then, if there is anything you want to add on your own, you can add it.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/18 by dallyemmy: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Prayer Points For Today 7 June 2018 Open Heavens – [Thursday] – THE SURE ARMOUR I

Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

Father, help me to never be overwhelmed by the challenges of life in Jesus’ Name.

Father, provide me with the sure armour with which I can face and triumph over everything the enemy throws at me in Jesus Name

Father, help me to live a life of truth. A transparent and honest life that is based on the word of God, which Jesus declared to be truth in Jesus’ Name (John 17:17).

Father help me to be Righteous in all dealings in life In Jesus’ Name.

Father, If the devil examines my life, may him never find a lie that he can use as a foothold for his attack in my life in Jesus’ Name.

Father, help me to maintain a close, holy and righteous walk and fellowship with you, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name.

Father, release, upon my life and ministry, anointing for supernatural exploits, signs and wonders, in Jesus’ name.

Father, when the saints are being lined up yonder, please, let me be numbered among them, in Jesus’ name.

Father, let Pastor E.A. Adeboye’s latter days, be more glorious and fruitful, than all his former days, in Jesus’ name.

Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Makeup / Thus thing is everywhere / 10 Most Profitable Business Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.