Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart (3025 Views)

Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child / Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Some say joy comes in the morning. Mornings turned into weeks and then months. There's still no part of my life story to grin about. Events/situations in my life are going from bad to worse...........
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
life goals

it beats me up that i'm in my late 20s but i've nothing tangible to hold on to as a life achievement. I'm still handicapped by sickness. I'm still dependent on my mum for survival. To think i was once tipped to excel by my mates. I had dreamt of working as a consulate officer.

Not long ago, we saw pictures of nairalanders having fun in Lagos. It's obvious they're having a life they're proud of. For me, i doubt if i can even afford a ticket to Lagos, talk more of attending a party
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by dyangprof(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
No doubt you aren't a pretender and prank
Now, I want to help you in anyway you want
What do you want?

9 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by opera1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Though we don't know what u are passing through But in All, give thanks to God.
Whatsoever you are facing is minute to what others are passing through.
May God grant u comfort, happiness and peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Saff(f): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oh God this loser has started again. Honestly you are pathetic. Take responsibility for yourself or go report yourself to the hospital for mental instability. You’re becoming a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Saff:
Oh God this loser has started again. Honestly you are pathetic. Take responsibility for yourself or go report yourself to the hospital for mental instability. You’re becoming a nuisance.
lol I tell you . the dude sef is just pissing me off..
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Idio::::t you are for refusing to commit suicide @ Frustrated-Rat ( EmergencyCase).
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by BeingFrank(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Saff:
U Sound Inhumane, Don't You Think So? That You Are Priviledged Doesn't Mean U Are The Smartest, Or Hardest Worker. You Dnt Knw What He Has Gone Through. Learn To Be Nice.

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Saff(f): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
BeingFrank:
U Sound Inhumane, Don't You Think So? That You Are Priviledged Doesn't Mean U Are The Smartest, Or Hardest Worker. You Dnt Knw What He Has Gone Through. Learn To Be Nice.
I’m a very sympathetic person, as we all go through ups and downs. But in this case, this man refuses to help himself and chooses to stay negative and never takes any responsibility for his actions. I sympathise with those who genuinely have mental issues and want to be better. Sorry not sorry.
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by BeingFrank(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Saff:
I’m a very sympathetic person, as we all go through ups and downs. But in this case, this man refuses to help himself and chooses to stay negative and never takes any responsibility for his actions. I sympathise with those who genuinely have mental issues and want to be better. Sorry not sorry.
I Would Encourage Him Or Ignore Him.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by christineg5(f): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Saff:

Guy, we don't need to quarrel over this issue, we don't know what the person may be going through, all we can do is just to ask God to seen him through his challenges

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Divay22(f): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Others are living with the little they have, this one is still complaining... It's time you take responsibility for you life... Nobody owes you anything i mean nothing.
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Don't be mad at yourself for what you don't got

Be thankful for what you do got

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Saff(f): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
christineg5:

Guy, we don't need to quarrel over this issue, we don't know what the person may be going through, all we can do is just to ask God to seen him through his challenges
yeah, whatever.
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by okwabayi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
#troll #troll #troll. Did I forget to add #troll?
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
opera1:
Though we don't know what u are passing through But in All, give thanks to God.
Whatsoever you are facing is minute to what others are passing through.
May God grant u comfort, happiness and peace of mind.
hmmm... Amen
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2018
dyangprof:
No doubt you aren't a pretender and prank

Now, I want to help you in anyway you want

What do you want?
thanks. To be honest, I need financial assistance to put my health and life back in order
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by dyangprof(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2018
EmergencyCase:
thanks. To be honest, I need financial assistance to put my health and life back in order

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by N0favors: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2018
dyangprof:

don't waste your money on that scammer.
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by froshroy(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2018
N0favors:
Don't just say what you are not sure of. You never can tell

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Oyindidi(f): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2018
N0favors:
People never still know sey this person na scam.
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by dyangprof(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2018
N0favors:

Hmmmm
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by N0favors: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
People never still know sey this person na scam.
So many people don givam money but he keeps coming back with his stories. Using emotional blackmail to con people. Too bad

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by N0favors: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2018
froshroy:
Don't just say what you are not sure of. You never can tell
Go ahead and join his list
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2018
SETBACKS

life has been cruel to me. It has been from one setback to another.

School - i have been posing myself as a graduate. The truth is, technically, i'm not. Although i completed my courses and took part in the graduation party, i still had something pending. I spilled over because i couldn't fund my project on time. I managed to complete it last year and saw 'graduating' in the provisional result released. Only for the final result to come out this year and i noticed my name was kicked out by the CRPU of the school before it got to the Senate. They detected i was yet to pay the spill-over fee.

Hmm... How cruel! I had big plans once the results were out. But now, it's going to be another year in the dark.
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Health-the kind of condition i'm in is abstruse. I've seen difficult situations before now. I've had heavy growth of staphylococcus at my excretory organ. I've also been admitted into a hospital before now when i had dysentery. I surmounted all.

The current trachea issues i have has defied all home remedies i've administered to tackle it. It is slowly destroying my happiness. I can't think straight or plan ahead for the future.
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
standard of living - mr tony used to be a pillar of support to our family until his untimely death. Healthy meals are a scarce commodity. I haven't changed my wardrobe in 2 years. I look tattered because i'm too feeble to look after myself. I also can't hold up a good job because i'm not physically fit. All i do is stay dormant and sulk.

Hmm... Life is denying me of my youth [prime years].
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by TheLoser: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is not easy anywhere, you are not the only one there are many others in similar situations
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Saff:
hmm... you're talking sternly because you don't know my story
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Saff(f): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
EmergencyCase:
hmm... you're talking sternly because you don't know my story
May God help you
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Divay22:
Others are living with the little they have, this one is still complaining... It's time you take responsibility for you life... Nobody owes you anything i mean nothing.

hmmm...... That's deep.
Re: I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Don't be mad at yourself for what you don't got

Be thankful for what you do got
well, not much to be thankful for. But to still be alive is something though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her / Push It_xxx_short_movie_2019 / Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.