Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] (17077 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by LadiesGist(f): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
www.ladiesgist.com | @LadiesGistOfficial

Seems the fight between girlfriends and side chicks ain’t getting over real quick.

Dissatisfied about her rich boyfriend’s cheating character, this angry lady leaks her boyfriend’s side chick nudes and Instagram handle .

See Uncensored Pictures here:

http://www.ladiesgist.com/angry-girlfriend-leaks-nudes-of-her-boyfriends-side-chick-pictures

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by IamD18: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Where is the nude picture?

14 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Liliyann(f): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Don't be surprised if the fool that is feeling as the main chick is actually the side chick!!!
A man already knows who he wants so all this act by the useless main chick is nothing, in fact this pix alone will attract more rich dudes to the side chick!!

Besides why will a girl send her nudes without even cropping out her face?If I were the side chick,the way I will personally deal with the foolish girl,she will have a story to tell!
My advice to the side chick is to get pregnant for the guy and make everything legit since he is rich!!!
Her future is secured already!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Where are the other four pictures ? ? ?

7 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Where is the nude pictures, I want to see it now

6 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by LadiesGist(f): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
OfficialDad:
Where is the nude pictures, I want to see it now
Cant post uncensored pictures here, use the link
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by gonkin(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why do most ladies have a habit of taking nude photos. How many guys take nude pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by 12spices(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by theNOISEmaker: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
See fweshhhhhhhh boobies i beg
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2018
She's selling her body for 6k but look at her instagram:

"God and Family."

The hypocrisy in Africa is unrivalled.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Liliyann:
Don't be surprised if the fool that is feeling as the main chick is actually the side chick!!!
A man already knows who he wants so all this act by the useless main chick is nothing, in fact this pix alone will attract more rich dudes to the side chick!!

Besides why will a girl send her nudes without even cropping out her face?If I were the side chick,the way I will personally deal with the foolish girl,she will have a story to tell!
My advice to the side chick is to get pregnant for the guy and make everything legit since he is rich!!!

Hyperventilation of a failed side chick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Divay22(f): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Just for 6k
Make this world no tire me soon o God.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Maldek666: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2018
If I dont see the nude pictures when next i check the thread, I will deal with you grin

Where is the damn nude. We need it. Boys...! Dont we ? grin Cos those melons are awesome!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Demariot(m): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2018
gonkin:
Why do most ladies have a habit of taking nude photos. How many guys take nude pictures?
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Loneley: 5:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Her name sounds South African.

To be fair, considering it's probably a few rounds, 6k Rand is a decent amount of money.

Divay22:
Just for 6k
Make this world no tire me soon o God.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Divay22(f): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Loneley:
Her name sounds South African.

To be fair, considering it's probably a few rounds, 6k Rand is a decent amount of money.

A few rounds undecided what do you mean by that?
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by front4line: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2018
Liliyann:

See reasoning of a poverty stricken condemned life.
You go fear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by BabbanBura(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2018
Liliyann:

Engertainment post indeed.
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Olalan(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2018
Don't pity girls whose nudes get leaked cause if they were wise they wouldn't be sharing their nudes around.
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by MrSensor(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2018
misleading topic and poster.

This a conversation between a client and a prostitute happening in South Africa Polokwane(plk)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by johnime: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2018
So fam! If you're using MTN and someone calls you with "hidden number" and you want to find out the real number, send START to 7672 and you will get the number. Share to save a life.
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by cezarman(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2018
That's not a side chick na... Just an olosho negotiating with a customer. Not even in Naija sef.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2018
LadiesGist:

Cant post uncensored pictures here, use the link

I ain't using any link
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by SoapQueen(f): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Admin401:
She's selling her body for 6k but look at her instagram

"God and Family."

Hahahaahaha
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Dacronym(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2018
Eeeerrybody putting God, Jesus, Allah etc on their profile
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by Dacronym(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2018
Admin401:
She's selling her body for 6k but look at her instagram

"God and Family."

Bro it's not just Africa though
Re: Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] by kellz0(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2018
bosemi:
It cost 200 naira mtn card bro
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO) / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.