Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) (29435 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2018
princeade86:
thank u my brother. that is why I said Catholic got it wrong. u can't call Mary mother of God. is very bad. but I believe their members will tell u that there is nothing bad in it. the problem we have in dis world is that we follow doctrine even though is bad.
Shey like how some pastorpreneurs will say pay tithe or got to hell, slap and beat innocent children because they think they are witches etc
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by redangel2017: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2018
Who else noticed this pastor is creepy.. Or is it just me? angry
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2018
nero2face:
I was born a Roman Catholic, am a Roman Catholic and I'll die a Roman Catholic, the only church that gives me hope of true church, true doctrine and true culture, most people go astray looking for magics in DE name of miracle... God save us
Pls dont die a Roman Catholic please....dis as a genuine believer of God. inside all denominations are evils please. Catholic had produced so many gay Bishops and even rapist too.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2018
The moment u went for MIRACLE
But mistakenly got LEO grin

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2018
nero2face:
I was born a Roman Catholic, am a Roman Catholic and I'll die a Roman Catholic, the only church that gives me hope of true church, true doctrine and true culture, most people go astray looking for magics in DE name of miracle... God save us
even even in my next world i'll still be a Roman Catholic

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy afterall snake healed in the bible cheesy
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Please leave him alone, he is a conspiracy theorists.

watch how he will spill trash with no evidence and Insane Troll Logic such that you will not know if he is joking

Am a catholic man and there is something fishy about the Vatican.

The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet , and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. [rev. 17:4]

We all know the woman is a church.

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Killurself: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2018
Is better for me to follow ifa than go to this type of church. His followers will be abuse Idol worshiper what different between their pastor and ogboni or cult leader
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2018
These ones no get problem , they have white people among them to reset their brain as at when dues here na black they punish us go.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by SirNuell1(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2018
Proudly Church of Christ....Speak where the Bible speaks and be silent where the Bible is silent
Roms 16:16
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Maldek666: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2018
There is nothing shocking here. The Reptilians formed Christianity and the snake is their symbol. This man is just making it more apparent, besides humans were actually designed by Reptilians and we have ancient Reptilian brain.

They are our ancestors, the Gods of the Bible.

Ride on Pastorpreneur. Make that money.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Sadusky:

Am a catholic man and there is something fishy about the Vatican.

The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet , and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. [rev. 17:4]

We all know the woman is a church.

so now you are saying that that verse has another meaning apart from a literal one, yet you will say that the world was truly created in 6 days, no other interpretation?

Abeg keep your conspiracy to yourself, Revelations was written as an address to christians living in nero`s time, the 666 was what Nero`s name meant in Hebrew. they did it like that because they didn`t want to die
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2018
vizkiz:

Catholic gave birth to the illuminati. I am not asking you to stop attending whatever church you want but no be una doctrine holy pass.
Can you show me picture of illuminat member holding their meeting?..dude not everything you read on the net is true.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ILLUMINATI
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2018
vizkiz:

Catholic gave birth to the illuminati. I am not asking you to stop attending whatever church you want but no be una doctrine holy pass.
a compound fool is wat u re nd wat u ll always be

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2018
oyetunder:
Pls dont die a Roman Catholic please....dis as a genuine believer of God. inside all denominations are evils please. Catholic had produced so many gay Bishops and even rapist too.
anoda mumu spotted

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2018
It is written..

In the end of days, so many will claim to preach in HIS name
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by lightwind(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2018
you can never see a white man or woman in this kind of church
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
lightwind:
you can never see a white man or woman in this kind of church

You can find so many of their type on deep south America.The rednecks aka fundamental morons

He has probably taking out the fangs of that cobra as part of his magic tricks.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

so now you are saying that that verse has another meaning apart from a literal one, yet you will say that the world was truly created in 6 days, no other interpretation?

Abeg keep your conspiracy to yourself, Revelations was written as an address to christians living in nero`s time, the 666 was what Nero`s name meant in Hebrew. they did it like that because they didn`t want to die

chei, calm down man. Its important to share ideas. No one knows it all. The book of revelation is yet to happen. And i believe it will happen in our generation. Its not a conspiracy.

Rome is the city of seven hills. The current pope is the 8th king since Vatican became a country. He will be the last.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
chinchonglee:

anoda mumu spotted

Please what did he say that is wrong. Just curious.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by D1zion: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
vizkiz:

youre an ass.is it only tht ? Other churches are from catholic not only Illuminati is the devil tht they gave birth to.mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Credo in unam sanctam Catholicam et Apostolicam ecclesiam. Confiteor in unum baptisma in remissionem peccatorum.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sadusky:

chei, calm down man. Its important to share ideas. No one knows it all. The book of revelation is yet to happen. And i believe it will happen in our generation. Its not a conspiracy.

Rome is the city of seven hills. The current pope is the 8th king since Vatican became a country. He will be the last.
Such ignorance!
The current pope is the eight king of Vatican?
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fyi0:

Such ignorance!
The current pope is the eight king of Vatican?

Yes since Vatican City became a sovereign state .

did you forget that part sir?
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by babeosisi: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
That is plastic
Can't you folks see
As for congregants that sit through this rubbish, I have no words
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sadusky:

Yes since Vatican City became a sovereign state .
did you forget that part sir?
ok
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by BilliBaron: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
I am not supprised. it's South Africa. Am planing to go and open my own church over there if you want to be my accontant just like.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by onyekagn: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
People let try to read our bible and know it say, that is the only way to know the truth. For you shall know the truth and it shall set you free. May thy Lord help us from this evil men. Amen.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by effido666: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
I beg dat ur Roman catholic is even d worst
nero2face:
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Felicitalisco(f): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
vizkiz:

Smh
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Scoobiano1991: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin cheesy
juanjo2:
chukwu abiama, kukuma blow this trumpet make person rest
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Palado(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please people of GOD. This thing being practised by this South African pastor is false doctrine and devilish. We will know them by their fruits....
Please beware of false doctrine.
JESUS is the only way to genuine salvation , welcome to your life & surrender all to Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.