Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) (29429 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Thugzmoney: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike posted pictures of her generousity as she continues to give back to the society. The actress ownes a charity foundation "t_d_foundation" and she have been of help to those children in need who cannot afford three square meal a day. In the photos below, she ate with the children, giving them a sense of belonging and also fed them. She also took her time to share a brief message on Instagram concerning her charity projects.
Read below:"They wonder why i'm getting radically blessed. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.They wonder why me?. Little did they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot see.
At the beginning of last year, I put my knees to the ground and I asked God only one thing."Lord bless me in such a way that my blessings will sound like a lie and beyond their humanm comprehension." Today i can boldly say my God answered my prayers. I am now a physical evidence of God's supernatural blessings.I knew he listened when lines started to fall unto me in pleasant places. Indeed i have a beautiful heritage."

See photos below;
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/tonto-dike-shares-picture-of-herself.html?m=1
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Serpentian spirit. They have been initiated without knowing
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Icon79(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
End time pastors angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Kyemuz: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Is it that people of these days no longer have a sense of reasoning
Chai....... Tufiakwa
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Kennyel: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
End time church!!! Snake is an instrument of the devil. Church of satan portrayed as church of God...Please share and subscribe to my youtube channel @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MybZl9o9uyc
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Os3e(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
It's like it's not a real snake
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Gloryboy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
nero2face:
I was born a Roman Catholic, am a Roman Catholic and I'll die a Roman Catholic, the only church that gives me hope of true church, true doctrine and true culture, most people go astray looking for magics in DE name of miracle... God save us

Happy to hear that you don't want to go astray.
But did you know the Catholic has even changed the true doctrine of Christ? example: The lay down doctrine about baptism is water immersion (which symbolizes being buried and raised with him. Colossians 2:12) in which Jesus did himself as an example unto us and also gave to his disciples as commandment, but what do we have now? It has been changed to sprinkling of water.
Is that what Jesus ordained? Was that what John the Baptist did for people? Does that symbolize being buried and raised?

And is just one of the many things happening, many people have changed the true doctrine in the word of GOD. But thank God we still have the Bible to guide us INDIVIDUALLY.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Hiltaux(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
nero2face:
I was born a Roman Catholic, am a Roman Catholic and I'll die a Roman Catholic, the only church that gives me hope of true church, true doctrine and true culture, most people go astray looking for magics in DE name of miracle... God save us
I am with you cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by gbishman: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is said ' during the coming of the end time, false prophets will dominate the churches) fear not breathrens strengthen and seek the face of God not Man or pastor's.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by gbishman: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is said ' during the coming of the end time, false prophets will dominate the churches) fear not breathrens strengthen and seek the face of God not Man or pastors.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Hiltaux(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gloryboy:

Happy to hear that you don't want to go astray.
But did you know the Catholic has even changed the true doctrine of Christ? example: The lay down doctrine about baptism is water immersion (which symbolizes being buried and raised with him. Colossians 2:12) in which Jesus did himself as an example unto us and also gave to his disciples as commandment, but what do we have now? It has been changed to sprinkling of water.
Is that what Jesus ordained? Was that what John the Baptist did for people? Does that symbolize being buried and raised?

And is just one of the many things happening, many people have changed the true doctrine in the word of GOD. But thank God we still have the Bible to guide us INDIVIDUALLY.
sprinkling water is not baptism in Catholic Church
be sure before you say something

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by autonomous22: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
vizkiz:

Catholic gave birth to the illuminati. I am not asking you to stop attending whatever church you want but no be una doctrine holy pass.

You are on point..... na dem enter secret cult pass
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
nero2face:

Oga stop deceiving yourself. even the your latest Pope has been going about deceiving people. he has said The Lord's prayer needs to be changed from how Jesus prayed it in the bible. he also said Adam & Eve story did not happen literally as stated in the bible. He has said that there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. he has said that Jesus is not the only way to God and other religions are right to follow their gods.

Follow the bible and not church!
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Octaves(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
vizkiz:

Catholic gave birth to the illuminati. I am not asking you to stop attending whatever church you want but no be una doctrine holy pass.
you read too much Dan Brown.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
vizkiz:

who told you this rubbish you just vomited ? Hear say go kill una
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by Gloryboy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hiltaux:

sprinkling water is not baptism in Catholic Church
be sure before you say something

So do they immerse people in water for baptism ?
Even if they do, my brother almost everything has been manipulated.
And if you want to know the devil is really working just as the Bible says (there will be many false prophets) and these prophets will be both in the local and international levels and I think you also hearing lot of controversial news.
I won't say you should stop going to your church (many Rev still preach the truth word of God) but still your Bible should be your top mirror and not a church or any top Priest.
God bless and uphold us to the end.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
I decided to leave catholic.That image in our church is not the Image of God.God said we shouldn't make image of anything to represent him.We learn and unlearn.Because of pride of the first church,catholics don't want to let go of the moulded images and pictures.Check Romans.I SEE NO DIFFERENCE WITH THIS SNAKE PASTOR YET.I love the way Rev fathers preaches and teaches the word of God;Only that i will go with what the bible which is the word of God says.
nero2face:
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
vizkiz:

we d best occult inda world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.