Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc (27563 Views)

Woman's Corpse Detained In LASUTH Mortuary Over ₦860,000 Debt / How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by texazzpete(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2018
Babybush:
Watch how Medical doctors will come over here and blame it on JOHESU

The OP complains about how Nurses requested for bribes to move her appointment.

Last i checked, nurses were JOHESU members.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by okomile(f): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2018
If you want her ear to be treated well, pls go to the hospital your friends recommended.

My mother went thru hell for them to fix a screw on her back as her bones were dissolving.

She had two unsuccessful operation there till she was flown to India for proper operation.

We all can't afford this and taxes collected are not judiciously used.

We will get there in 2050
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by thuao(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2018
well, i guess we re all to be blamed.
health workers should be more courteous in their approach to patients, just calmly explain to them.
nut u cant really blame them, they re stretched too thin, because of the patient load, and they are understaffed.
thats why, unless its an emergency, a farther appointment date will be given to you, the clinic is booked already .
kindly go to a private hospital and get attended to on time.
we can advocate for more health workers to be employed, and adequately remunerated, cos the rate at which they re leaving Nigeria, we might just wake up one day, and discover our hospitals are virtually emptied
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2018
I've been there done that!....
THIS SHITHOLE IS LONG OVERDUE FOR A REVOLUTION!

1 Like

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by jetz(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Thats how it is over here sadly
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by Angelfrost(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not LASUTH's fault.
Why did she allow her boyfriend cum inside her ear?

Just when I was starting to believe sanity had finally returned to Nairaland!... Who come release you from penitentiary (BAN)??! sad

2 Likes

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by danwilliams4u(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2018
That's terrible

BBNaija: Efe Donates Classroom Desks to Primary Schools in Jos
http://schoolruns.com.ng/bbnaija-efe-donates-classroom-desks-to-primary-schools-in-jos/

FUTA: (2018/2019) Pre-Degree Admission Form is out (Apply Now)
http://schoolruns.com.ng/futa-2018-2019-pre-degree-admission-form-is-out-apply-now/

Fg: Makes New Rules For Polytechnics, Scraps HND Certificate (This is what it looks like)
http://schoolruns.com.ng/fg-makes-new-rules-polytechnics/

UNIBEN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form is out (Apply Now)
http://schoolruns.com.ng/uniben-2018-2019-postgraduate-admission-form/

AAU Ekpoma: 2017/2018 revised Academic Calendar for 2nd Semester (This is what it looks like)
http://schoolruns.com.ng/aau-ekpoma-2017-2018-revised-academic-calendar-for-2nd-semester-this-is-what-it-looks-like/
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by SniperSmurf(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not LASUTH's fault.
Why did she allow her boyfriend cum inside her ear?
Lmao
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by promizbob(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Ginnagg:
Attend Training To Learn WEBSITE DESIGN, VIDEO EDITING, GRAPHICS, MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT For FREE In Ikeja, Lagos

Requirement: Come with your laptop...Practical

Training Sessions

bros I have registered but I wanna know if I will get a notification or something
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by D1zion: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2018
If not for the distance I will say ppl should just let them be & travel to kaduna for proper medical attention at the E.N.T. ( ear, nose & throat ) is a national hospital with qualified doctors & nurses to attend to ppl & they are very very friendly over there. Is a West African national hospital.
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by sagerasaq: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Its not only in Lagos. Its every Nigerian Hospital.
In ESUTH Enugu state University teaching Hospital. It almost happened to me.
I had Ruptured appendicitis, I was taken to d hospital only to be told to come back in a Month time to see d Doctor. If not for My Mums good fighting skills dat brought d doctor out.
2days later I had a successful Surgery (delay was cus I ate while I shouldn't have eaten). Doctor was like if I had left d hospital I myt not have come back.
I hope sometyn is done about this.
Many people have lost their lives through this kind of issues
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by onyxo76(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2018
The issue is that most doctors have left ans more are leaving on daily basis, so you have less doctors to run clinics and so on, the government is not replacing the ones who have left and consultants are not produced overnight so we are really in for a long haul in the health sector.
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by yungrylex00(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
GreenMavro:
If the government just spend 30% of what they are currently spending on roads and other infrastructures on HEALTHCARE and equipping our hospitals, many lifes would have been saved angry
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
She needs to remove that ear ring first
Private ENTs are quite expensive in Nigeria because there are very few doctors practising it here
There are so many Nigerians with ENT issues but they will never own up to it...ignorance.
They see someone using a hearing aid and they mock but they use glasses.
Ignorance and foolishness
We need more qualified ENT doctors in nigeria

It is well, may God help us
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by emelda86(f): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Anybody that come to tell me that I should remain in this hell called Nigeria should aceept Jesus & come to heaven foreign countries...
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by abimic(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
This one is saying Lagos university teaching hospital and she's claiming LASUTH.... she clearly knows not the difference between LUTH and LASUTH.

1 Like

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by omoelerin1: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
texazzpete:
many Nigerians are the most hopeless people on this planet. Expecting logic defying miracles all the time.

There are probably around 2000 doctors employed by lagos State, to serve a population of over 20 million people. That a ratio of 1 doctor to more than 10000 people. The average doctor in a Govt hospital allegedly sees 50+ patients daily.

Given these stats, how the heck do you expect to get an immediate appointment to see the overworked, overwhelmed doctor?

Nigerians don't like hard work. Tackle your Governments. Make healthcare a MASSIVE issue during elections so that politicians know they'd better focus on it. But they will not. It is easier, afterall, to praise Governors for tarring roads and then blame the doctors that are struggling under the load.

My cousin served in one of the South South States as a Medical doctor. He was there when the Governor declared free medical care for rural women and children without making any efforts to hire more doctors. Overnight, the number of patients quadrupled and guess who suffered for it?

In Nigeria, if you cannot afford private care, you owe it to yourself to be vocal in demanding for better public healthcare.
Your cousin is a doctor. No wonder you're defending them.
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by kcowen(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's how their incompetence took the life of my mom,if you see the way they Treat people, sometimes they won't admit you, no bed space you might even be coming from the place you live every day,appointment reschedule after months, i saw people who didn't have voice to speak for them suffer i cried and I prayed nothing should ever take me to LUTH again
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by amakabel: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
had similar experience with somolu general hospital. the way and manner they treat patients as if it's their fault they got sick. somebody that is in labour, they were shouting at her and refuse to attend to her because she did not register with them
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by deeman001: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
'permit me to share this with ya' all. I'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this offer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand a lot of people will doubt me, have heard of a lot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itself worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and criticize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by OvaSabi1(f): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
flyca:
Half of Nigerian Doctors are now in Canada, Austrialia and Europe working for the govt that knows their worth.

[/b] The ones left behind in Nigeria are fighting with JOESHU [b]

There are not enough doctors to take care of all of us. Sorry madam, we are all in it together cry

Table shaker.

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by DabuIIIT: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
omoelerin1:

yes na,na ipob doc grin

he aint an agberoe or an ewedu tout nah
grin grin
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by omoelerin1: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
DabuIIIT:

yes na,na ipob doc grin
he aint an agberoe or an ewedu tout nah grin grin
Mumu
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by omoelerin1: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
DabuIIIT:

yes na,na ipob doc grin
mumu
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by omoelerin1: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
DabuIIIT:

yes na,na ipob doc grin
mumu
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by youngakodex: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
I WILL HELP YOU FOR THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN CONTACT ME
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
post=68252787:
This is seriously serious.

The government must do something about this issue THIS TIME!
why
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
highchief1:
if u are from West then no sorry for u cos u ppl will vote the cow again.when ur president runs abroad for medical check up how do you expect your hospitals to work
how many PDP leaders were treated in Nigeria during their 50 year reign
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by texazzpete(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
omoelerin1:

Not just my cousin o. Siblings too cheesy

But more importantly, i have a functioning brain. Everything I posted above is sound logic and common sense. Dispute any of it, if you can.

1 Like

Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by Afrocentric: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
thuao:
well, i guess we re all to be blamed.
health workers should be more courteous in their approach to patients, just calmly explain to them.
nut u cant really blame them, they re stretched too thin, because of the patient load, and they are understaffed.
thats why, unless its an emergency, a farther appointment date will be given to you, the clinic is booked already .
kindly go to a private hospital and get attended to on time.
we can advocate for more health workers to be employed, and adequately renumerated, cos the rate at which they re leaving Nigeria, we might just wake up one day, and discover our hospitals are virtually emptied

Then when it it always hard for them to secure a place for house man ship?
Re: Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc by godliman: 3:35am On Jun 08, 2018
I lost my sister last month owing to this same lasuth problem. She was given a distant which she never lived to see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? / Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... / WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.