Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos (20871 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by CastedDude: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Umudagu Mbieri in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo state was on Wednesday thrown upside down as the youths of the community went amok ,setting houses on fire. According to reports, one Ifeanyi Ibeawuchi had allegedly kidnapped and murdered his 22-year-old cousin ,Ifeanyi Ogu over a missing laptop.

The killing of the young man made youths of the community to take laws into their own hands by setting ablaze the suspect’s family house.

The fire, however, spread to other buildings around and efforts of a combined detachment of police operatives from the state police command and the Mbieri division prevented the fire from causing more havoc.

It took a combined detachment of police operatives from state police command and Mbieri police division for normalcy to return to the area.

The suspect and his family members are currently at Large .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/houses-set-on-fire-after-man-kills-his-cousin-over-missing-laptop-in-imo-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2018
The killing of the young man made youths of the community to take laws into their own hands by setting ablaze the suspect’s family house.

Double wahala for deadii body!
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Umudagu Mbieri in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo state was on Wednesday thrown upside down as the youths of the community went amok ,setting houses on fire. According to reports, one Ifeanyi Ibeawuchi had allegedly kidnapped and murdered his 22-year-old cousin ,Ifeanyi Ogu over a missing laptop.

I bet that is the only LAPTOP in that whole Local Government!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by Cashingout(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by CanineOfJackal: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2018
post=68253500:

I bet that is the only LAPTOP in that whole Local Government!
Do you think an average Igbo village is rural? I had my first laptop in 2005 when I was still in the village. You need to change your mindset please

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Do you think an average Igbo village is rural? I had my first laptop in 2005 when I was still in the village. You need to change your mindset please
Where did you see an average Igbo rural village in my write up trouble maker tribalistic bigot?
I would have still said the same thing if this story happened in an Hausa or Yoruba village.
Carry your tribalistic rubbish park one side this early morning.
I'm not part of your ilks that don't know more than tribal wahala everywhere online.
Try the next person 'Mr First Laptop in your village'!
Ok bye
!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by CanineOfJackal: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2018
post=68254072:

Where did you see an average Igbo rural village in my write up trouble maker tribalistic bigot?
I would have still said the same thing if this story happened in an Hausa or Yoruba village.
I'm not part of your ilks that don't know more than tribal wahala everywhere online.
Ok bye
!
It seems you had a bad sales from yesterday night barbeque sales? You are a tribal bigot who is no different from others here that hide under Patriotism to parrot tribal sentiments.

Take this as an advice, You cannot support Buhari and not be tribalistic because you walk with a Dark Lord so darkness is what gives you joy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by orbgoblin: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2018
might have been for ritual purposes. the fact that he kidnapped the young man first indicates it wasn't for a missing laptop.
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by Celestyn8213: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2018
See wetin poverty dey cause.
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by Pavore9: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2018
Spilling blood because of laptop?
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by computer0810(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2018
all dis rural dwellers and there trouble, if not Kaduna yday it will Imo today, PH next tomorrow, Benue day b4 and borno next week, haha what happen
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by Pavore9: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
"Raptop" in Igbo village?!

Maybe na Osita Iheme or Chinedu Ikedieze took it there...

And their elders are watching NWAMAIKPE vs Sonsomegrigbo match.

Na them for answer the question well

Sighs.....

1 Like

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by Sirpaul(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2018
I am not fully healed,
I am not fully wise,
I am still on my way,
What matters is that I am moving forward.
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by oyetunder(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2018
Nigerians can kill for Phones...laptops...but we cant manufacture them. Chai...needless graves all over because of Religion, Politics, Unions, Pussies...and Cattle
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2018
Everybody dey vex coz of no money in d land...

Bad country
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by aguiyi2: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2018
Killing,killing everyday.At this rate,males will go extinct soon.
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by slawomir: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

shut up bro

almost all the so called igbo urban area is more like a village with palm tree scatterd around their houses with disgusting earth roads

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by nonye6194: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
We need to sell this country and buy another one ans start afresh. Haba, what is it and terrible news everytime
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by Mzyouzee: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
this is sad.....we cant trust anyone in this world.
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by sweetlaw: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author= post=68253500]Umudagu Mbieri in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo state was on Wednesday thrown upside down as the youths of the community went amok ,setting houses on fire. According to reports, one Ifeanyi Ibeawuchi had allegedly kidnapped and murdered his 22-year-old cousin ,Ifeanyi Ogu over a missing laptop.

I bet that is the only LAPTOP in that whole Local Government![/

hehehehhee

like seriously, y will one kill his own cousin over a missing laptop?

1 Like

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by Exponental(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2018
What could be in that laptop that could warrant someone's death
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Igbo amaka tongue

1 Like

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by moorevic(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2018
post=68254072:

Ok bye
!

You sound like my grandma' old sewing machine.

4 Likes

Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by ThinkSmarter: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2018
naijeria, which way.?
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by FriendNG: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2018
So killing is also a commandment of Yahweh.

fucktoto Shame on you terrorist. How many have you killed? Thank God the federal government has officially declared you guys as terrorist.
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by Oworock(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Ha
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by olu690(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Imo state was a very beautiful state.. Until rochas took over, now the whole state is more like a village.
Re: Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos by markidoo(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2018
alpha male

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hunters, Vigilante Kill Kidnapper, Rescue 7 Abducted Travellers In Ondo / Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) / IRT Operative Killed By Kidnappers While Rescuing British Hostages In Delta. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.