Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album (22625 Views)

Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album by rossyc(f): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
idyidy:
Star Actress. Really?
Indomie generation spotted.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album by Kennyideal(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na track two i wan hear grin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album by Thugzmoney: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike posted pictures of her generousity as she continues to give back to the society. The actress ownes a charity foundation "t_d_foundation" and she have been of help to those children in need who cannot afford three square meal a day. In the photos below, she ate with the children, giving them a sense of belonging and also fed them. She also took her time to share a brief message on Instagram concerning her charity projects.
Read below:"They wonder why i'm getting radically blessed. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.They wonder why me?. Little did they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot see.
At the beginning of last year, I put my knees to the ground and I asked God only one thing."Lord bless me in such a way that my blessings will sound like a lie and beyond their humanm comprehension." Today i can boldly say my God answered my prayers. I am now a physical evidence of God's supernatural blessings.I knew he listened when lines started to fall unto me in pleasant places. Indeed i have a beautiful heritage."

See photos below;
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/tonto-dike-shares-picture-of-herself.html?m=1
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album by RationalTV: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bustincole:
Afraid of wat

GOD abi SARS

which 1

mainwhile
Holla me for your graphics such as. album art birthday Dp, party. I.v cartoons .,caricature, mix tape, banners logo's and so on, check my signature
How much do you charge?? Whatsaap me ASAP 07039863607
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album by Slimsly100(f): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
She can easily cry out a river. Anyway, more oil for ur engine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eve Esin Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine / Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.