Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter (18216 Views)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Ramadan: A Month Of Mercy And Mindfulness Of Allah / Why Only One Sect Out Of 73 Will Enter Paradise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by Lukgaf(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2018
Alhamdulillaah wasalaatu wasalaam ‘ala rasulillaah. The angels do not enter a house in which there is:

A. AN IMAGE OF LIVING THINGS

The Prophet sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said; “The angels do not enter a house in which there is an image.” Al-Bukhari 3226 and Muslim 2106. What is meant by the angels who do not enter a house in which there are images are the angels who go around with mercy, blessings and prayers for forgiveness The words “the angels do not enter” mean: the angels of mercy, not the recording angels or the Angels of death, Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi (8/72).

According to the correct view, this image includes:

1. Those that are hung up to be venerated and respected, as in the case of pictures of kings, presidents, ministers, scholars etc. it is haram

2. Those that are hung up for the sake of memory, such as hanging up pictures of one’s friends, parents etc. it is haram, Muslim 2104

3. Those that are hung up for the purpose of adornment, it is haram. Al-Bukhari, 5610; Muslim, 2107. Sharh Muslim, 14/84, Al-Nihaayah, 4/789, Sharh al-Nasaa’i, 1/141, Fataawa wa Rasaa’il Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem, 1/169, Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi, 8/72, Liqa’ al-Baab al-Maftooh, 85/6, Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 1/705.

B. A DOG

The Prophet sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said: “The angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or an image.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah. Also, the Messenger of Allah sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said: “Whoever keeps a dog, a qiraat from his good deeds will be deducted every day, except a dog for farming or herding livestock.” Al-Bukhari 2145, Muslim 2978, 2943, Ibn Maajah (3640), Sharh Muslim 10/342; Fath al-Baari, 5/9 Sharh Riyaadh al-Saaliheen, 4/241. Al-Nawawi said in Sharh Muslim (10/340) that it is permissible to keep dog in the case of necessity.

C. A BELL

The Messenger of Allah sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said: “The angels do not accompany any group with whom there is a dog or a bell.” Muslim 2113, 2114. The bells that are haram are those resembling the church bells of the Christians or have musical sounds. Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (26/284), Sharh Riyaadh al-Saaliheen (4/340).

My brethren, if you don’t keep the aforementioned at home what will be the consequence?! It is so bad today that some hang picture(s) in the mosque of Allaah – Subhanallah! We are believers, we deserved to be blessed, and we are getting it except those who refuse to welcome it.

http://fiqhclass.org/index.php/2018/06/06/angel-of-mercy-does-not-enter-some-houses/

May Allah grant us understanding.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by tintingz(m): 5:13am On Jun 08, 2018
Lol, i guess there are physical ways to defeat/weaken angels(spirits). cool

7 Likes

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by sorextee(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2018
No be Allah Create Dogs? So, Why would an angel not enter your house becos there’s a dog in there. This level of confusion me o no understand.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by ghiloman28(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2018
I love Dog but this condition heeee...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by emmyid(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Dog ke? Thought only evil Spirits are scared of Dogs! I stand to be corrected.

P/S- I'm not a muslim, and I don't care if the mod puts on my profile that I'm one, because I clicked on that Oath or whatever they put there as a prerequisite for commenting. It changes nothing, it only ends on Nairaland. I know my faith... Duh! tongue

38 Likes

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by walexxx707: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by readone99(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2018
sorextee:
No be Allah Create Dogs? So, Why would an angel not enter your house becos there’s a dog in there. This level of confusion m
e o no understand.
Try to respect other people's religion and don't try to be cheeky. You are not a Muslim and you are not expected to understand, so stop trying to find attention for cheap likes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by readone99(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2018
emmyid:
Dog ke? Thought only evil Spirits are scared of Dogs! I stand to be corrected.

P/S- I'm not a muslim, and I don't care if the mod puts on my profile that I'm one, because I clicked on that Oath or whatever they put there as a prerequisite for commenting. It changes nothing, it only ends on Nairaland. I know my faith... Duh! tongue
You can see your level of hypocrisy for cheap likes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by kehinde2436(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2018
sorextee:
No be Allah Create Dogs? So, Why would an angel not enter your house becos there’s a dog in there. This level of confusion me o no understand.

Likewise, it was Allah that created pigs not to be eaten by muslims too. However, the above mentioned hadiths are sahih which I have confirmed it. May Allah ease our affairs.

6 Likes

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by geezynoni: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2018
what about those with niyass's poster on their walls

2 Likes

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by eluquenson(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Thanks for the information
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by segebase(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2018
jixox
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by guterKerl: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2018
Talking about dogs and having been to the northern parts of Nigeria, from my experience I know Hausas who keep dogs at home and they are Muslims too. How about that?

3 Likes

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by johnkey: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2018
chai. Religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by jidxin(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Lukgaf:

Alhamdulillaah wasalaatu wasalaam ‘ala rasulillaah. The angels do not enter a house in which there is:

A. AN IMAGE OF LIVING THINGS

The Prophet sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said; “The angels do not enter a house in which there is an image.” Al-Bukhari 3226 and Muslim 2106. What is meant by the angels who do not enter a house in which there are images are the angels who go around with mercy, blessings and prayers for forgiveness The words “the angels do not enter” mean: the angels of mercy, not the recording angels or the Angels of death, Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi (8/72).

According to the correct view, this image includes:

1. Those that are hung up to be venerated and respected, as in the case of pictures of kings, presidents, ministers, scholars etc. it is haram

2. Those that are hung up for the sake of memory, such as hanging up pictures of one’s friends, parents etc. it is haram, Muslim 2104

3. Those that are hung up for the purpose of adornment, it is haram. Al-Bukhari, 5610; Muslim, 2107. Sharh Muslim, 14/84, Al-Nihaayah, 4/789, Sharh al-Nasaa’i, 1/141, Fataawa wa Rasaa’il Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem, 1/169, Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi, 8/72, Liqa’ al-Baab al-Maftooh, 85/6, Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 1/705.

B. A DOG

The Prophet sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said: “The angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or an image.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah. Also, the Messenger of Allah sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said: “Whoever keeps a dog, a qiraat from his good deeds will be deducted every day, except a dog for farming or herding livestock.” Al-Bukhari 2145, Muslim 2978, 2943, Ibn Maajah (3640), Sharh Muslim 10/342; Fath al-Baari, 5/9 Sharh Riyaadh al-Saaliheen, 4/241. Al-Nawawi said in Sharh Muslim (10/340) that it is permissible to keep dog in the case of necessity.

C. A BELL

The Messenger of Allah sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said: “The angels do not accompany any group with whom there is a dog or a bell.” Muslim 2113, 2114. The bells that are haram are those resembling the church bells of the Christians or have musical sounds. Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (26/284), Sharh Riyaadh al-Saaliheen (4/340).

My brethren, if you don’t keep the aforementioned at home what will be the consequence?! It is so bad today that some hang picture(s) in the mosque of Allaah – Subhanallah! We are believers, we deserved to be blessed, and we are getting it except those who refuse to welcome it.

http://fiqhclass.org/index.php/2018/06/06/angel-of-mercy-does-not-enter-some-houses/

May Allah grant us understanding.

Lmaoooo permit me to say....are the angels scared of dogs too or dey are scared of images or dey just dont like music....

3 Likes

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by Larryslim(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2018
I don't understand, I'm a Muslim but why can't I have my father or mother's picture in my house??..
These are the reasons why majority doesn't wanna join Islam,I was talking to a friend about converting to Islam and he was like "Your religion that has too many conditions"..
Conditions like this are what pushes people away,when an unbeliever hears that if you hung up your parent picture the angel of mercy will be far from you,how do you expect him to convert or even think twice about converting??..
May Allah continue to guide us and may he shower his abundant blessings and mercy upon us..

9 Likes

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by Lukgaf(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2018
The person you just mentioned is the same as you. So his picture fall among those pictures we are saying

geezynoni:
what about those with niyass's poster on their walls
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by Lukgaf(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Who Allah wishes good for, all those conditions will be easier

Larryslim:
I don't understand, I'm a Muslim but why can't I have my father or mother's picture in my house??..
These are the reasons why majority doesn't wanna join Islam,I was talking to a friend about converting to Islam and he was like "Your religion that has too many conditions"..
Conditions like this are what pushes people away,when an unbeliever hears that if you hung up your parent picture the angel of mercy will be far from you,how do you expect him to convert or even think twice about converting??..
May Allah continue to guide us and may he shower his abundant blessings and mercy upon us..

1 Like

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by Lukgaf(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
The fact that they are hausa does not mean they are right, even if those mentioned were born and nursed in kaabah
guterKerl:
Talking about dogs and having been to the northern parts of Nigeria, from my experience I know Hausas who keep dogs at home and they are Muslims too. How about that?

3 Likes

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by yrex01(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2018
I won't say xtains coz most of u that swear to b a Muslims and come here to counter thread for cheap likes r igbo !! seems buhari was ryt.. u guys are actually jobless
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by geezynoni: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Lukgaf:
The person you just mentioned is the same as you. So his picture fall among those pictures we are saying

nb: i'm not a muslim

i see people paste niyass' pictures on their walls
some even wear a necklace with his pic on it.. i was curious.. what's it all about?

but brother why u jump into conclusion like Micheal phelps.

1 Like

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by OLAJADON: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
guterKerl:
you should not use a person or people behavior to judge a religion, that is myopic.
Also don't we have Muslims that don't observe their solat and they call themselves Muslim while islam said the main difference between a believer and non-believer is solat.
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by OLAJADON: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Larryslim:
Nobody forced you to join islam, you feel it the right thing to do that why you joined also islam is not a religion of higher population, it is the WILL of God, you either accept it or wait till the day of qiyamat and ask yourself questions.
Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by OLAJADON: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
geezynoni:

nb: i'm not a muslim

i see people paste niyass' pictures on their walls
some even wear a necklace with his pic on it.. i was curious.. what's it all about?

but brother why u jump into conclusion like Micheal phelps.
yes you right, not only niyass picture other use picture of their sheikh's but the truth is islam condemn all that act.
we have Muslims that listens to music but islam condemn music in fact it said it is an instrument of shaitan so please don't use muslims behavior to judge islam make your findings accurately.
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by geezynoni: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
OLAJADON:

yes you right, not only niyass picture other use picture of their sheikh's but the truth is islam condemn all that act.
we have Muslims that listens to music but islam condemn music in fact it said it is an instrument of shaitan so please don't use muslims behavior to judge islam make your findings accurately.
i wasn't judging
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by AnikeAyaOba(f): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Al-amdulillahii Robiil al amin
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by OLAJADON: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
geezynoni:
i wasn't judging
I just think you should know.
Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by dragnet: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Larryslim:
You can't have your father or mother's pictures because Allaah that created them and you says so! it is that simple.
they don't wana be Muslim because they can't snap or hang pictures? would they or you die or go hungry if you do away with pictures?
Did Allaah create beings just to allow them roam as they want? there are rules and we should abide.
when you get admission to an educational institution, one of the first things you're handed is a rule book, so what's the fuss in the Lord of the worlds setting rules? don't be a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter by udatso: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
guterKerl:
Is Islam defined by Hausa way of Life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Builds N350M Mosque And Arabic School In Abeokuta / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / Abdul Haji, Somali Muslim Saves Hundreds, Hailed As International Hero!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.