Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered (47037 Views)

Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by segebase(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
this is nigeria
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by nekaa(f): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who counted the money??

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by jaggedboi(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin cheesy tongue tongue
GeeString:
Where in the constitution does it say it is illegal to be insane and rich at the same time?

I think the mob were just jealous he is worth more than them collectively.

They should ask him tips on how to make money, not lynch him.

Poor people sef!

you are funny
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by zinizta: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
moscobabs:
where is the madman?
where is the #4million?
And what make it a sin for mentally derail man to be rich?
Africans with their hatred.
are you being sarcastic?
the man is obviously not mad but pretending to be...
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by okolet(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Well...The only surprising thing here is that,a mad man is richer than many sane people in the country ... cheesy
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
Abeg where d madman??......I just wan tell am somth

Lol werin you wan tell am... grin if the dude bite you now you go dey vex
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by omoadeleye(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeString:
Where in the constitution does it say it is illegal to be insane and rich at the same time?

I think the mob were just jealous he is worth more than them collectively.

They should ask him tips on how to make money, not lynch him.

Poor people sef!

your mentality is very poor
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by Killurself: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mad man will be kidnap nao, many are rich
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by blackbone989(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
The mad man was almost lynched. no one knows his whereabout.the 4mil nothing was said about it.
there was commotion after it was alleged that a mentally deranged man or man who appears to the mad - was found with about N4million at Dandaru street in Ibadan, Oyo state capital. It was also gathered that various fetish items, pictures of unidentified items were also recovered at the base of supposed mad man in a bush.

According to reports, the said man was almost lynched after the shocking discovery.

No details were given about the current whereabouts of the mad man.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/mad-man-allegedly-found-with-n4m-fetish-items-and-pictures-recovered-from-him-photos.html[/quote]
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by mybestlove(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Southwest

Southwest is a den of ritualists and rituals.

Disgustingly disgusting.

Afonja and juju is like 5&6
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by Assassin101: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
I dey tells you

olylove:
Ha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dem don spoil this one jazzz
Efit be say na one week the baba tell am say him go take craze
Him Neva craze finish 9ja Ppl con collect the money for him hand....
Chai
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by bettercreature(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The mad man should have invested the money in Treasury Bills.

But he is not wise if not he won't be mad.
And you think Treasury Bills is a good investment? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by Thugzmoney: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike posted pictures of her generousity as she continues to give back to the society. The actress ownes a charity foundation "t_d_foundation" and she have been of help to those children in need who cannot afford three square meal a day. In the photos below, she ate with the children, giving them a sense of belonging and also fed them. She also took her time to share a brief message on Instagram concerning her charity projects.
Read below:"They wonder why i'm getting radically blessed. Whilst they are getting radically stressed.They wonder why me?. Little did they know i sowed a seed mortal eyes cannot see.
At the beginning of last year, I put my knees to the ground and I asked God only one thing."Lord bless me in such a way that my blessings will sound like a lie and beyond their humanm comprehension." Today i can boldly say my God answered my prayers. I am now a physical evidence of God's supernatural blessings.I knew he listened when lines started to fall unto me in pleasant places. Indeed i have a beautiful heritage."

See photos below;
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/tonto-dike-shares-picture-of-herself.html?m=1
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by Lankymafiaso: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yoruba & rituals..

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by talk2emma: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Rich mad man
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by Justiceleague1: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
BrownRoof hqtr.
Na dem,coneheads and rituals! grin
Let them look around very well,am pretty sure theres a harvested head or a mined skull somewhere there angry

mad man get 4milla while psy baba coneheads are still sweating in the yansh looking for chop money grin grin grin grin

lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeaoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by tiger28: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Southwest
funny thing is that from other confirmed news outlet, the madman's name appears to be igbo or ikwere[chinedu dike] living in ibadan.
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by brojoshua: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is not new. For if first grade harmed robbers ae employees and partners of many of the leaders in Nigeria and have direct access to many of the leaders in Nigeria and have access to the wealth of Nigeria and have regular shares in the wealth and money of Nigeria , what else can happen that will be new or surprise us? Nothing
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by Olabintanrasak(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
All I want there is justice
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by serah109: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
where is the 4 million now

Ask George of the jungle... Or the police dog has swallowed it..
Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by Almunjid(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Omihanifa:
where is the 4 million now
WHO SAID THAT?
U funny 0oo. Nobody go tell u, because we no won hear say dey don steal d 4 million. Lol

Re: Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered by Iamgodwin5(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wia is d 4M? I can only see dirty and foundation of a house cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDA Cadet, ‘brutalised’ To Death A Day After Arrival / Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) / Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.