Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Men Are Wicked - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Wicked (3881 Views)

Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story / Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Wicked by BeautfulB(f): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2010
yeah thats me, and thats the more reason why i need to be carefull of the guys that comes around, cuz as it's stands now men are nobody to me. sorry for saying that, but thats the truth.
Re: Men Are Wicked by femmy2010(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
I guess we have the WICKED ones in both sex and we can only but pray to God to allow us meet our own type of person and also pray we do not make only friendship out of these that would have been our perfect husbands and wives.
A times these things that lead us to the wicked men and women are our making too,we see the wrong thing in a man/woman and get carried away by these things.
God help us sha.
Re: Men Are Wicked by BeautfulB(f): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2010
thanks
Re: Men Are Wicked by femmy2010(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2010
smiley Okay the beautiful one
Re: Men Are Wicked by GhanaGal: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2010
girls too we like problem, y did she move in wit him?, as i said before u gotta be patient. she was acting too desperate, men don't like ladies like dat. ( dey might stay wit ur ass 4 a while, but not for long), anyway ,
Re: Men Are Wicked by minute(f): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2010
I'm not sure what you're getting at. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men Are Wicked by Orikinla(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2010
Poster, how old are you?
Your post reads like a junior high school pupil wrote it.

A guy cannot send any girlfriend packing without any reason.

What did she do?

Women like crying wolf often.
Re: Men Are Wicked by Osama10(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
If you say men are wicked we agree, what do you say women are? Kind. grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Wicked by chrisrock(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2010
@Beautiful B,then i must confess that Beauty is indeed in the eyes,if i must tell you the truth this issue is like a two sided coin,anybody can be a victim,either the guy plays a fast one on the girl or vice-versa,so instead of worry our carrying the budding of the world on our shoulders let pray that we meet that special Mr/Mrs Right meant for us,and never lodge in any heart-break hotel,so please let men be something to you,because one way or the other you go Marry oooooh,
Re: Men Are Wicked by BeautfulB(f): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i'll get married at the right time.
Re: Men Are Wicked by Konjour(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2010
Another random love story gone sour, undecided undecided
Re: Men Are Wicked by CareTaker1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
@poster Feminists don't get married at all, so you may as well forget about men. Women are worse than death itself, with their heart behind, they are bloody murderous. I risk my life each time i close my eyes beside a woman because i know anything can happen.

The guy is worthy of double honor if he was able to put-up with a Jezebeel for half a decade. These days men win award for staying with their legitimate wifey(s) for that long.
Re: Men Are Wicked by chiozor: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
Care-Taker:

@poster Feminists don't get married at all, so you may as well forget about men. Women are worse than death itself, with their heart behind, they are bloody murderous. I risk my life each time i close my eyes beside a woman because i know anything can happen.

The guy is worthy of double honor if he was able to put-up with a Jezebeel for half a decade. These days men win award for staying with their legitimate wifey(s) for that long.
gbam tongue
Re: Men Are Wicked by Youngpo413: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
BeautfulB:
There is a friend of mind that stays with her boyfriend a very handsome and young guy of which she is some year older than him, at first I was against her relationship with him, but she said they are in love so I have to shut up my mouth in other not to interfere in their relationship, they’ve live together for five (5) years still yet he hasn’t propose to her, the girl came to my house one beautiful morning, crying that the guy have sent her packing and brought a little girl from Akwa Ibom, I felt pity for her. but I presage her b4 now not to go into the relationship or live with him but she was blinded by his deceitful love, and the guy is very young and handsome for her, men are heartless regardless of the years they’ve being together he has the guts to f*ck her up, I can never give my all to a guy never!!! I enjoy working and eating my money. Than being under a guy.

Ur opinion.
I now realise what all your topics is all about...you are single and frustrated,just go and find a husband or if age age is no longer on your side,just look for a sugar boy to service your pusy.
It will help you to relax.
Re: Men Are Wicked by damselabi(f): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
snowdrops:
why would she live with a guy she is not married to for five years?

she sold her self cheap if you ask me.

besides the guy has a right to decide who he gets married to, he should not marry her out of pity but out of love.
She wasnt right 4 living wit him bt r u now saying wasting her tym 4 5yr is a gud tin.Did he nt knw hw he felt 4 her in dose 5yrs?
Re: Men Are Wicked by Youngpo413: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
@ poster : Are you sure you don't like being under a man ? A lot of women on this forum would give a kidney to be under a man.
lol...the op has lose hope on marriage,she is old..
Re: Men Are Wicked by damselabi(f): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
CareTaker1:

N wot wuld u call urself.Some of u just talk n u ve sisters n mothers....mtchewwwww
Re: Men Are Wicked by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
I think since d guy left,then they where never meant to be
She moved faster dan God's plan by moving into his house,tell ha to place ha heart in God's hand and he would take care of all her worries and send ha a man that iz worth it
Re: Men Are Wicked by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
BeautfulB:
They’ve lived together for five (5) years still yet he hasn’t propose to her, the girl came to my house one beautiful morning, crying that the guy have sent her packing and brought a little girl from Akwa Ibom, I felt pity for her.

Men can be wicked sometimes. I agree. But in dis particular scenario it was not d man dat was wicked, it was ur friend dat was stupid.
Re: Men Are Wicked by Youngpo413: 5:05am On Dec 18, 2014
so, in the five years of cohabiting, was she on birth control? or aborting the pregnancies?

you see, the way some men view these things is different from the women's perspective.

since he went to get a fresh young thing from the village and was so heartless as to kick her (the fiancee) out in that jungle manner, therein lies your clue.

he has no respect for her anymore.

she should take heart- God will send her own man.

abi how person for talk.

btw is this one of those super stories.

dont mind the op,na old age dey worry am
Re: Men Are Wicked by Youngpo413: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2014
amyg:
Kwalangida no b marry,na management.kinkana no dey sawa.sorry sha
lol
Re: Men Are Wicked by Youngpo413: 5:18am On Dec 18, 2014
vocalist:
she has given out her all to him, I mean ALL both financially and otherwise.
opening your legs very wide for a guy to fucccck you doesnt guarantee marriage...after all she enjoyed the fucccck too,so just like the weather,anybody can change...the guy did nothing wrong,she should move on...
Ladies do worse than that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living? / When You Tell Your Nigerian Girlfriend, You've Lost Your Job...[ Pic] / How True Is This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.